700c, 27-Inch & 650c
An ultralight 37mm depth carbon road wheel that delivers speed and stability on climbs, crits, classics, and more. The ultimate road wheel Faster. Lighter. More stable. The ultralight Aeolus RSL 37 is the ultimate carbon road wheel for climbs, crits, and classics. RSL-level OCLV Carbon is lighter and stronger, allowing for a faster, more stable 37mm rim profile that is lighter than shallower wheels and faster than deeper wheels. Ultralight hubs with DT Swiss 240s internals and a Ratchet EXP 36-freehub keep everything rolling smooth. All Bontrager carbon wheels are warrantied for life for the original purchaser and come with the added protection of carbon care. If you damage your wheels while riding in the first two years of ownership, we'll replace them. It’s that easy. Product details - OCLV RSL Carbon is lighter and stronger, and allows for faster, more stable rim profiles - RSL optimized 37mm depth provides leading speed, stability, and weight - Tubeless Ready (TLR) rims allow for quick transition to tubeless system - 37mm depth OCLV Carbon rim (28mm outer) DT Aerolite spokes 24/24, DT ProLock nipples - Smooth rolling, ultralight DT Swiss 240s internals - Center lock disc hubs with 12mm thru-axle front and rear, axle swap available for front QR and rear 15mm - Includes TLR rim strip, TLR valve, and traditional rim strip
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano HB-M475 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Versatile aero wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile - Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation - Wide 23mm rim profile creates a better tire interface to be fast on or off the road - New ZR1 DB hub is engineered in Germany with better seal design for improved durability and quicker response with 66 points of engagement - Ships with 12mm front and rear end caps - Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels - 1470g - Lifetime warranty
Zipp's 353 NSW Tubeless Disc-brake wheel is the pinnacle of our pursuit of versatility and speed. This wheel fuses Zipp's two most advanced approaches, Sawtooth rim profile and TSE, for an all-encompassing approach to performance. With its undulating 45mm-deep rim shape, the 353 NSW provides speed on every terrain with best-in-class aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The 353 NSW is Zipp's lightest tubeless wheelset yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight its way into the breakaway. Zipp's use of a hookless (straight side) rim in the 353 NSW is integral to achieving our mission of Making You Faster. With hookless, the transition between the tire and the rim is more seamless and aero. Zipp's hookless rims have more efficient resin distribution, which means lighter wheels. They also are highly durable. Zipp's 353 NSW's Sawtooth rim shape with Hyperfoils optimizes aerodynamic efficiency and crosswind stability. The Sawtooth design also allows the rim to be structurally strong but light. That will help you snap out of corners and maintain that speed no matter the terrain, especially in the steep, punchy stuff. The 353 NSW utilizes Zipp's Total System Efficiency, or TSE, approach to wheel design: overcoming specific barriers to speed: wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses. The wheel's 25mm internal width is ideal for running wider tubeless tires at reduced air pressure for a more efficient ride. At the center of the 353 NSW is the Cognition V2 Hubset, re-engineered with an updated Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement and lower friction, as well as improved durability. - Versatile endurance wheel for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile - Our lightest tubeless wheel yet, making it a fast-puncher ready to fight - Optimized tire bed for easy tire installation - TSE for greater efficiency and reduced rolling resistance - Sawtooth rim with Hyperfoil nodes and HexFin ABLC dimple pattern for top aero and crosswind-stable performance with an undulating rim depth - Cognition V2 hubset rolls efficiently whether you are pedaling or coasting. Its Axial ClutchV2 technology reduces drag and lowers friction - Ships with 12mm end caps - Center Lock rotor interface. Lockring is included - Zipp graphics applied using Zipp's ImPress direct-print technology - Lifetime warranty
Zipp's 303 Firecrest Tubeless wheels are designed for the real world—a world of imperfect conditions, varying road surfaces, and elements where the bottom line is simple: efficiency = speed. They're faster, lighter, and more capable over varied terrain—whether the surface is pavement in all its conditions or no pavement at all. Deeply rooted in Zipp's drive to conquer the Spring Classics, the new 303 Firecrest is remade with a purpose-made approach for the demands of modern road bikes. When it comes to going fast on a bicycle, efficiency means reduced wind resistance, rolling resistance, rider fatigue, and weight. The 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake was designed using real-world direct measurements (vs. primarily wind tunnel or computer simulation). The results were huge. Its rim is slightly more bulbous in design than its predecessor, with a 32mm outside width, a 25mm internal width, and a 40mm rim depth. The profile provides low drag and an improved transition between rim and tire, boosting aero efficiency on the road. The wide rim stance also features less tire deflection for reduced rolling resistance. The combination of the wider tire, increased tire volume, and lower tire pressure helps to reduce rider fatigue by smoothing out the ride over imperfect pavement and road conditions—the tire and wheel system absorbs the shaking, not the rider. At the center of the 303 Firecrest Tubeless is a versatile and durable new hubset, the German-engineered ZR1 DB. This hubset features 66 points of engagement for quicker response. The 303 Firecrest Tubeless wheels are for dedicated cyclists who aspire to the latest in technology. They're for those who compete in races, against peers, or simply to conquer personal limits. - New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed - Versatile endurance wheelset for the modern road bike with tubeless and hookless rim profile - Lighter weight than its predecessor, making it nimble and fast - Tubeless Made Easy, optimized tire bed sign allows for simple tool-free installation and removal with no need for an air compressor to seat the tire. - Ultra-wide 25mm rim profile creates a better tire interface to be fast on or off the road - 40mm rim depth makes a light and aero wheel in every situation - Ships with 12mm end caps - Center Lock rotor interface (lockring included)
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Freewheel - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-31-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 Skewers Included Yes
- The 44mm Clincher is the the best all-purpose carbon clincher wheelset in the Boyd lineup. - No matter what type of riding you are doing, the 44mm depth with improved aerodynamic profile will be a great option for you.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
The ENVE 45 is a modern multi-purpose road wheel in every way. Riders with inclinations toward racing and hard solo efforts will find the rim's drag-taming and cross-wind defying shape a welcome upgrade to their rides. Those with inclinations towards the road lost and forgotten will find the rim's width and anti-pinch flat technology complementary to higher-volume tubeless road tires. All said, the ENVE 45 is everything that the dynamic modern road rider needs, and nothing that they don't. - Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, All-Road - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1541g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
Balancing aerodynamics, weight, and affordability, the new ULTEGRA R8170 C50 wheelset is sure to inspire action on your group ride with its all-new tubeless carbon rim and updated, 12 and 11-speed compatible hub. Summiting climbs, carving descents, or cruising the flats, the new C50 is the jack of all trades among the new ULTEGRA R8170 wheel lineup. The tubeless, carbon rim features a 21 mm internal width that pairs nicely with wider, modern tires while the HYPERGLIDE cassette body is compatible with 11 and 12-speed cassettes. - 50 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - Shared rim profile with R9200 DURA-ACE wheels - Improved aerodynamics
With stunning acceleration, the new DURA-ACE R9270 C36 wheelset will change the way you experience climbs, corners, even stop lights. This is because it isn't just how much a wheel weighs but where the weight is on the wheel that matters. The all-new C36 design shaves mass at every opportunity but especially at the rim. The result is a lively wheelset that can transform your ride. With both a lighter, wider all-carbon rim and a lighter hub, the new DURA-ACE C36 won't shy away from a day of climbing. The new rim is 36 mm deep and still delivers good aerodynamic efficiency despite its gossamer weight. Meanwhile the hub features an alloy FREEHUB body and new engagement mechanism for increased rigidity. - 36 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - DIRECT ENGAGEMENT - Compatible only with Shimano road 12-speed cassette sprockets
HG 1800 Spline wheels help you participate in rides again; commute to work, plan longer trips, or simply discover the joy of cycling. E-road bikes are there to assist riders to keep going. In doing so, the wheels undergo higher loads and torques on longer distances, due to the extra weight and power from the specific frame/motor constructions. Hybrid Road wheels are built to assist with these additional loads by increasing the strength of the individual components that make up the wheel. - Aluminum, sleeved rim joint rim - Hooked bead, tubeless ready - Inner width of 24 mm supports tires up to 50 mm - 25mm Rim Heightt - 370 Spline hub with 18T Ratchet LN System - DT Swiss tubeless ready tape installed, DT Swiss tubeless valve and valve guard included
$1,391.90 - $1,441.90
CRC 1400 Spline wheels are ready to conquer the harshest conditions with convenience. Never mind if the conditions are windy, muddy or rainy, the CRC 1400 Spline is ready to conquer them all. The aero-optimized rim supports your high speeds on descents and on the hunt for your competitors, no matter where the wind blows. The rim profile is tubeless ready, allowing you to take advantage of the technology and simply and conveniently change the tires according to the prevailing conditions of the track. This will ensure you always find the sweet spot between traction and rolling resistance.
- 27"x 1 1/4 alloy road wheels assembled in the USA - Alex AP18 silver anodized alloy 27" rims w/ 36 holes - Extremely strong dual cavity rim profile developed for Sta-TruWheels, Inc. - KT alloy road hub silver road hub - Offered with silver UCP spokes - QR wheel
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type Bolt-on - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18
- The Prologue Series is a series of budget-friendly, economical wheel builds. - By utilizing a more automated layup process (which adds approximately 20 grams per rim), costs are kept down to spec a wheelset that has incredible performance for half to one-third of the costs of premium models. - The Prologue rims feature a hooked tire interface so you can use any tire brand at any pressure and not worry about the catastrophic tire blow-offs that a road hookless rim can suffer. - All Prologue series wheels come with the Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - Built with Pillar Aero 1423 spokes and external brass nipples, the Prologue is built to be a great budget upgrade that can be used for everyday riding
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Zipp's 303 S Tubeless Disc Brake wheelset provides today's cyclists the versatility they demand with the speed they crave. Expanding greatly on its heritage of conquering the Spring Classics, this 303 wheelset maintains its ideal-for-every-terrain 45mm rim depth but adds a significantly wider internal width to provide greater performance and ride quality in almost every measurable way. This wheelset is tubeless for disc-brake bikes, allowing the ability to run wide tires at lower pressures for race-ready speed on or off the pavement. The 303 S is among our lightest wheelsets, optimized for top aero performance with a 28mm tire but capable of handling gravel tires up to 50mm wide. - Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increased grip and confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions. - Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations. - Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure. - Wide, hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag. - Fastest with 28mm, but fits wide gravel tires as well - New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
Proterra Light i23 wheels check all the boxes for a fast and light alloy wheelset. The 23mm inner rim width provides the optimal tire profile for adventure road and gravel tires ranging from 30-42mm. Its open-cavity profile features thin, weight-optimized walls that provide the perfect blend of stiffness, resilience, and efficiency. Subdued graphics on a bead-blast finish ensure these wheels won't clash with the colors of your dream bike. We didn't skimp on hubs either. Top-tier EZO bearings, a swift 6-pawl freehub, and 3.7 degrees of engagement provide the look, sound, and feel you expect of a high-end tubeless wheelset. - 23mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim that is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - Center Lock rotor mounts
CZR i23 gravel wheels are designed to minimize weight while blending stiffness and compliance to maximize power transfer and increase comfort. CZR i23 rims feature a 24mm section depth to maximize energy transfer, reduce weight, improve vertical compliance, and reduce rider fatigue while a hooked bead also improves tire retention with high pressure adventure road and gravel tires. CZR I23 CARBON RIMS Reinforced spoke beds improve overall wheel strength and durability while also minimizing weight in areas where less strength, and therefore material, is needed. CZR i23 rims feature 3mm of asymmetrical spoke offset and a 24mm section depth to improve radial stiffness and maximize energy transfer without being affected by crosswinds like other wheels with deeper profiles. SOLID STRIP & TCS TAPE Durable nylon strip that lies between the rim and tubeless tape to prevent tubeless tape from pushing into the spoke holes and ensures a smooth interface between the tire and rim. The smooth surface makes it easier to mount a tire by preventing air from escaping around the bead at each indent during inflation. Solid Strip also protects the airtight system from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. 2-CROSS OR 3-CROSS LACING CZR i23 gravel wheels with 24 spokes feature a 2-cross lacing pattern to increase radial stiffness and decrease weight. CZR i23 wheels with 28 spokes feature a 3-cross pattern to increase durability while still providing ample radial stiffness due to the additional spokes. FREQUENCY HUBS The world's best carbon rims deserved to be paired with high-quality hubs that further improve the performance of a lightweight, dependable carbon wheelset. Frequency hubs feature a low-drag, 6-pawl design that alternates contact between two sets of 3-pawl groupings to provide a responsive 5 degrees of freehub engagement. Frequency hubs laced to CZR i23 wheels feature lightweight pawl springs that minimize drag and therefore improve efficiency for drop-bar usage. AERODYNAMIC WING SPOKES Pillar racing spokes that are cold-forged into an aerodynamic wing shape that reduces drag at the trailing end of each spoke. As a result, wing spokes improve overall efficiency while still retaining the gram-conscious weights of traditional bladed spokes. SAPIM ALLOY NIPPLES All CZR i23 wheels feature time-tested Sapim alloy nipples to further reduce overall wheel weight while still exceeding the durability requirements of gravel. COUNTLESS CONFIGURATIONS CZR i23 wheels are available in a 24-spoke option for riders looking to minimize weight and increase compliance, while the 28-spoke versions are best for heavier or more aggressive riders who prioritize stiffness and durability. All CZR i23 wheels are available with Centerlock or 6-bolt rotor mounts. CZR i23 front wheels use a 12x100mm Frequency hub, but 15mm end caps are also available separately on our Replacement Hub Parts page. WHY CHOOSE CZR I23? Fast and light CZR i23 gravel wheels were designed to minimize weight and maximize compliance on rough gravel roads. With front-wheel weights starting at 620g and rears at 775g, they also deliver the greatest strength-to-weight ratio of any gravel wheelset on the market. We even stand behind them with our Ride With Confidence Guarantee for those few-and-far-between crash replacement cases. Read below for more info.
Each component of this wheel has been optimized in the wind tunnel in order to improve its aerodynamic performance. It therefore delivers multiple benefits that can be noted on different routes, from the most demanding of sprints to relaunching after a bend, while still ensuring efficiency on the flat and now also suitable for the hardest uphill finishes! It is a turning point in the all-rounder segment: a truly multi-purpose wheel. The wheel features carbon rims with a unidirectional aerodynamic finish, new aerodynamic aluminum hubs, and the ceramic USB cup-and-cone bearing system: every design choice has been made with a view to optimising performance. The profile of the rim, which has an internal diameter of 19 mm, corresponds perfectly with 23 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm tyres. In addition, with the 2-Way Fit version, Campagnolo offers its tried-and-tested technology with full compatibility with clincher and tubeless tyres. While the key purpose of these wheels is to deliver extreme performance, safety is also guaranteed thanks to the G3 spoking system with double spokes on the left of the front wheel, to ensure balanced and safe braking in all conditions. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11/12 Speed - Wheel Size: 700c - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher, Clincher
- Affordable and reliable road rim brake wheelset - Silver rim, spoke and hubs for a classic look - Semi-aero Alex DA22 rim is light (450g) and stiff - Shimano Sora-grade RS300 hubs feature smooth, adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for long lasting performance - 32 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - 8-10 speed compatible Shimano HG freehub body. See "Documents and links" for more details on compatibility.
- Quest centerlock hubs, Pillar Wing 20 spokes, and external nipples for the ideal gravel wheel set, built to withstand your hardest rides on your most adventurous weekends! - Wide rim platform for modern gravel tires. - Boasting a 26mm internal width, the updated Jocassee goes to a shallower and lighter 25mm depth. This allows the rim weight to go down to 353 grams in a 700c.
The disc brake road revolution has arrived. The EA90 SL Disc combines the stout 19.5-millimeter internal tubeless EA90 SL rim with Easton’s M1 6-bolt disc hubs that have received an A+ Future-Proof rating by Velonews. Hubs easily converts from out of the box 9x100 and 10x135 quick release to 15x100 & 12x100; parts sold separately. These wheels are light, fast and bombproof. Best of all, they rely on standard Sapim double-butted straight-pull spokes and straight-pull spokes and standard external alloy nipples, so they’re easy to maintain and service.
The EC70 AX wheels connect EC70 carbon rims to our proven X5CL hub with 28 3x double butted Sapim straight pull spokes. End cap and axle components are available for all major industry standards. Wide, 24mm internal rims are optimized for gravel tires 35mm and larger, giving you a more confident tire stance for control on the ground during your expansive adventure rides, single track forays and unrelenting gravel races. Our Easton Overland team and SDG Muscle Monster team riders have put these wheels to the test, racing prototypes at DK200, with Amity Rockwell taking the DK Queen title and Amanda Nauman finishing 6th, while at Lost and Found 2019 Michael Van Den Ham came in 4th and Craig Richey took 6th.
- Affordable and reliable road rim brake wheelset - Silver rim, spoke and hubs for a classic look - Semi-aero Alex DA22 rim is light (450g) and stiff - Shimano Sora-grade RS300 hubs feature smooth, adjustable cup-and-cone bearings for long lasting performance - 32 stainless steel spokes and brass nipples for long term reliability - 8-10 speed compatible Shimano HG freehub body.
Rims: Alex GD24P - ETRTO 662-21 - Inner width: 21mm - Profile height: 24mm - Disc Brake Only - For Presta valve - 32 holes Front hub: Shimano 105 HB-RS7070 - 12x100mm E-THRU (Axle not included) - Center Lock Disc Mount - Polished angular contact bearings with Internal Grease Sleeve - Contact sealed hub Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim Race Butted Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- Rim shape, width, and depth designed for the modern disc brake bike - Perfect, high performance all rounder set for mixed terrains, speeds and road conditions. - Hooked rim means you can run any tire, any pressure without risk of tire blowoff
- Inner width: 19mm - Renown rim for Touring, one of the toughest and most enduring rim on the market - Mavic's own proprietary Maxtal aluminum alloy - SUP Tech smooth welded rim joint - UB Control Tech CNC braking surfaces - Double Stainless Steel eyelets - For Schrader or Presta valve (Adapter incl.) - Made in France - Weight: 565g - 36 holes- 10x135mm - Adjustable Angular Contact Bearing system - High Quality Contact sealed hub and freehub body - QR Binder incl. - Compatible with 8,9,10 speed (MTB 11 speed requires 1.85mm spacer, not incl.) - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Silver)
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
Page 1 of 6 Next page