12- to 24-Inch
WeThePeople's Feelin tire has a slick-tread design with a durable, grippy rubber compound, making it an awesome choice for the street and park.
Rubber has always been a serious topic of discussion at WeThePeople. Not only is it the connecting point between your bike and what you’re riding, it also makes a huge difference as to how your bike feels. After the success of the Grippin' and Feelin' tires, WTP wanted a fresh new design based on the needs of the modern street rider. After a long process of testing compounds and refining the tread design, they came up with something quite special. The Stickin’ tire is the successful end result of over a year of hard work. It uses a specially designed shape and specific rubber compound that allows it to stick to nearly anything, yet enable you to grind endlessly without getting your tire stuck on the side of the rail or ledge. This 'street slick' beast was designed to grind and slide like nothing else.
The Micro-Knobby MK3 is a BMX tire for dirt or street riding; with a directional micro-tread pattern for more control on packed conditions and honeycomb sidewalls for added strength. - "Drag Strip" center section for faster rolling and decreased wear - Low Specific Gravity Compound is lightweight and designed for high speed
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 24 x 1 3/4 • ISO 521
MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs. - Type: Mountain - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 40 - Weight: 1013
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
$17.99 - $21.99
• Durable mud tire with tall, aggressive lateral knobs • Wire bead
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center • 8 x 1 1/4
• Entry-level BMX/MTB tire with deep knob pattern for traction • Wire bead • 16 x 2.125
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
- Smooth rolling center and micro tread shoulders - Directional water evacuating lines keep you upright - ISO: 507 - Bead: Wire - Weight: 771g
$20.99 - $24.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 24 x 1.75
$21.99 - $26.99
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 2.125
• Tire with medium-depth, directional tread suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 22 x 1.75
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.5
$26.99 - $27.99
• BMX tire with deep knobs for traction
• BMX tire with medium knobs for traction
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• Super wide cruiser tire provides a comfortable ride • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 4 1/4 (ISO 406)
• Durable street/park tire with deep, narrow grooves for traction
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 24 x 2.125
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
Schwalbe One Tires. Schwalbe's fastest and most reliable competition tire. Featuring a the new OneStar Triple Compound.
Page 1 of 2 Next page