Bike Maintenance at Home
The AWS-1 is one of Park's most-popular tools because it fits the most-turned bicycle bolts. It features 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches in a Y shape for excellent leverage. Each Allen is vinyl coated for comfort.
To prevent poor shifting and uneven drivetrain wear, most manufacturers recommend chain replacement at or before 1% stretch. Now you can quickly and accurately determine the wear and stretch of any chain with Park's Chain Checker. Simply insert the Chain Checker’s pins into 2 links, press the swingarm gauge tight, and then check the gauge window for an accurate reading!
Park's Mini Chain Brute Chain Tool goes anywhere and features a V-shaped handle, a super-strong replaceable pin, and fine threads to make chain removal and installation a breeze. The CT-5 works on any derailleur chain, including Shimano Hyperglide and 9-, 10-, and 11-speed. It works for loosening tight links, too.
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Park's Valve Core Tool is great for tightening, removing and installing Schrader and Presta valve cores (the cores are inside the valve), and also Presta valve extenders that have 5mm wrench flats. It's a handy tool to save a tube when all that's wrong is a broken valve, and it also lets you remove valves to easily insert sealant.
Park's AWS-8 Hex Wrench Set features Bondhus balldriver ends, which facilitate use when the tool is at an angle to the bolt. This is great for working in hard-to-reach areas, such as reaching water-bottle-cage screws. The AWS-8 has 4, 5, and 6mm wrenches, which are the most common bicycle bolt sizes. Plus, its Y shape and vinyl coating provide excellent leverage and comfort.
Wheels Manufacturing Sealed Bearing Extractor for GXP (22mm) bearings Fits: SRAM GPX bottom bracket bearings and other bearings with an inside diameter of 22mm
$25.00 - $25.95
- Sealed bearing extractor with 1/2-inch thru hole for use with Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - Part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
$10.00 - $23.00
• Service kits include air can seals and wiper • Available for RockShox air rear shocks--Ario, Monarch, Monarch RT3, DebonAir and Monarch Plus
Park's PolyLube is specifically formulated to protect bearing components. Its Polyurea grease has extremely high shear strength to protect bottom brackets, headsets, pedals and hubs. Use it on threads, seatposts, stems and cables, too. It's also safe for fork seals, and repels water.
Park Tool's Pump Rebuild Kit contains one #1081 head as well as one #1087 plunger gasket for their PFP-3, PFP-6 and PFP-8 floor pumps.
This combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending and flexing, with a molded handle for comfort. - 3/32-inch model Works on 5- to 12-speed cassettes and freewheels - 1/8-inch model works on 1/8-inch chains and sprockets - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel/Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
A fast and convenient tool to remove and install 12-spline Shimano/SRAM style cassette lockrings, as well as similar lockrings on rotor discs. The FR-5H features a modified FR-5 tool that allows use without removing most quick release skewer nuts. The removable, threaded steel handle makes it possible to replace a worn or damaged head. - Fits Shimano, SRAM (including 1x), SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Also fits some Shimano disc brake lockrings
- Protects rotor and calipers from overspray and while in transit - Quick and easy to use, fits all MTB and road rotors - Simply rinse and use again - Breathable neoprene
This complete set has everything needed to remove cassettes from the hub. Its dual compound handle offers extra grip and comfort. - Integral safety pin on cassette remover - Designed for Shimano cassettes
Perfect for taking to races and rides, the Portable Workbench is a bench that folds for easy transport and storage. It features a large work surface with specially sized slots, holes, and recesses and for holding tools, shop towels, lubes, beverages, etc. The folding steel legs provide a solid base for a toolbox and supplies, too.
$7.49 - $9.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
$9.14 - $25.08
Everyone wears out their Park Tool work stand clamp covers at some point. Find replacement covers for yours here. Each cover is constructed of soft, durable composite rubber. See below to determine which covers fit your Park Tool stand clamp: - 1002: fits 100-3X and 100-5X extreme range clamps - 1185: fits clamps on the repair stands PCS-9, PCS-10, PCS-11, and PCS-12 - 1259: fits 100-4X, 100-6X, 100-7X, and 100-15X clamps - 1960: fits 100-3D, 100-5D, and 100-25D Professional Micro Adjust Repair Stand Clamps - 468B: fits clamps with double cable reliefs, including 100-3C, 100-5C, 100-8C, 100-8Y, and 100-9C clamps - 467B: fits clamps with single cable relief, including PRS-2 through PRS-8 (for older-style clamps, non-current) - 468G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with double cable reliefs (clamp models: 100-1C, 100-1CA, and 100-2C) - 467G: fits PCS-1 and PCS-2 clamps with single cable relief (for older PCS-series stands only; not for current model stands) - 466: Rubber Replacement Clamp Cover Set (fits older clamps with plastic-dipped jaws)
$19.99 - $44.95
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$6.49 - $9.99
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
$16.99 - $40.00
Service kits include dust seals, foam rings, oil seals, air and damper o-rings needed for basic service.
$6.50 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
Park's Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench is great for your home workshop and event tool box. This top-quality 15mm pedal wrench provides the leverage you need to remove stubborn pedals. It's made to last from heat-treated steel, and the handle has a vinyl grip for comfort.
The I-Beam Mini Fold-Up Set includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm Allen wrenches, a socket 8mm Allen and regular screwdriver. It's the perfect mini-tool to get you out of binds or make quick adjustments. And, it conveniently tucks into a pocket or pack.
$9.99 - $14.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
The RAP CO2 line of multi-tools feature a simple, yet ingenious, design that integrates a CO2 dispenser. The CO2 head quickly slides on or off the 5 mm bit allowing for easy access, and an internal sleeve unthreads from the chuck revealing the engagement port for a threaded CO2 cartridge. The head threads onto either a Presta or Shrader valve and is made up of a lightweight and durable aluminum construction. Available in a 15- or 21-tool build, the RAP CO2 features Lezyne's exclusive CRV+ corrosion resistant bits and ergonomic aluminum side plates. - Weight: 149g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Chain Breaker: (9/10/11 speed); Star Shaped T25, T30; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtv, 3.22, 3.45; Phillips-Head - Integrated CO2 Dispenser
- Cutting edge hydrophobic lube created from intensive research and development - Offers ultimate protection whilst remaining incredibly low friction coefficient - Includes an application dye and UV light to ensure best application
Product details - Professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - Parallel jaws are significantly better alternative to traditional adjustable wrenches - Can replace entire sets of imperial and metric wrenches - 10:1 gripping power ensures no slipping or rounding of fasteners - Capacity of up to 1-3/8" and 35mm fasteners - Light enough to travel with, durable enough for daily use
Page 1 of 3 Next page