- Genuine Sunlite replacement hose - Type: Fits Sunlite #4301 : 16 5.8mm"
- Genuine Sunlite replacement hose - Type: Fits Sunlite #4301 : 16 5.8mm
- High effeciency design - Lightweight composite construction - Thumb lock release - Reversible Presta/Schrader with bracket
- 1-way mini pump with integrated 40mm - 160psi gauge - Smart head works with Schrader, Dunlop and Presta valves - Bracket included
• Up to 120psi • Gauge • Lightweight
- Telescoping hand pump with integrated 30mm, 160psi gauge - Smart head is compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Plastic handle unfolds into a T-handle for ease of use while pumping - Bracket included
Sunlite's Steel Frame Pump looks great on retro frames and modern road steeds alike. Its long steel barrel makes pumping up tires a breeze. And, it comes with mounting clips if your frame doesn't have a pump peg or your top tube isn't quite the right length.
- Alloy floor pump with steel anti-slip foot pad - 1-1/4" barrel diameter and 24" chamber height quickly inflates road and MTB tires - Includes plastic tips and sport needle accessories - Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves - Large easy to read 4" gauge - Max PSI: 160
- 21" high flow composite barrel floor pump - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - Type: Floor - Head Type: PV/SV - Max PSI: 120psi - Length: 21" - Barrel Material: Composite
- 22" high flow steel barreled floor pump - 2.5" EZ Read gauge - Schrader valve head with included Presta adapter - 160psi maximum - Type: Floor - Length: 22" - Barrel Material: Steel
- 22" high flow steel barrelled floor pump - Presta/Schrader auto select head - Ball needle and inflator adapters included - 2" EZ Read gauge - 160psi maximum
- Dual head mini road pump - Presta/Schrader compatible head - High pressure/high volume switch - Ergo fit T-handle - 120psi max
- Mini multisport pump perfect for taking along on the next adventure - Ball needle and inflator included - Presta/Schrader reversible head - 2-way pumping action - Twist lock valve connection - 80 psi max - Head Type: PV/SV
- Mini road pump with intergrated gauge - Presta/Schrader compatible dual head - High pressure/High volume switch - Ergonomic T-handle - 120psi max
Replaces worn end on any pump hose. - Head Type: Schrader
• Presta and Schrader valve compatible head • Hose and head kit fits most floor pumps
- High-flow steel barrel - 160 PSI high-pressure pump - Sturdy base, ergonomic T handle, long hose - Thumblock head for Schrader valves with Presta-valve adapter
• High-flow steel barrel • 160 PSI high pressure pump • Sturdy base and Ergonomic T- handle • Schrader valve w/ thumblock & presta adapter • EZ Read gauge
The factory replacement for SILCA Press on Disc Chucks. The 252 replace the classic SILCA 25.1 gasket after more than 20 years in the market. This unique gasket borrows from industries which require air-tight seals in the harshest of environments. The 252 gasket utilizes a high tech, full synthetic elastomer base material. It tests to a life expectancy of more than 5X the carbon filled rubber or Buna-N materials used previously. In tests with a major disc wheel manufacturer, the current SILCA Disc Wheel Adapter with 252 gasket excelled by posting a blow-off pressure of 393psi where other designs were unable to reach 120psi. Older versions of the SILCA Disc Wheel Adapter will still benefit for the new gasket, but have a lower hands-free max pressure.
Replacement gasket for the SILCA HIRO Chuck
Years ago while Josh was working with the Team CSC at the Dauphine Libere, he noticed one of their mechanics using the most amazing little chuck to manage the disc wheel inflation. Unlike anything he had seen before, it was all metal and used a 'lollipop' lever on the side to lock onto the valve stems in disc wheels. The mechanic explained that these were made in Japan and were coveted by all the Euro-Pro mechanics due to their scarcity. So Josh set out to improve the design and make it available to cyclists everywhere. - Full metal construction, guaranteed for 25 years and covered by SILCAShield - Can effectively seal on valve stems as short as 10mm! - Uses SILCA 254 High-Tech Elastomer gasket - Adjustable gasket pre-load allows for a custom fit on any valve as well as compensation for gasket wear - Male Schrader thread fits into any Schrader chuck, or use SILCA Thread-On Schrader Adapter to fit a bare hose - Bullet-proof high-pressure, disc-compatible chuck for high-pressure situations.
If you have a SILCA PISTA made since 1946, a SUPERPISTA since 1989, or any of the Impero Frame Pumps since 2015, it has a check valve assembly like this to ensure that air can only go in one direction
Originally designed in the 1950s when the Bianchi-Pirelli team requested a pump that could fit under the rear seat of the Fiat team car, the Pista pump quickly became an icon of professional team cars and mechanic workstations at 6-Day track events around the world. The compact form of the pump, and the ability to lay completely flat, allow the pump to take up minimal space in a trunk, duffel bag, or larger tool kit, making it a true icon of the sport amongst the cycling cognoscenti. In 2017, we took all of the qualities of the original Pista and introduced a re-engineered, limited-edition version of the pump with the iconic Molteni orange barrel to celebrate 100 years in business. These modern orange pumps were initially meant to be a limited-release product to celebrate our heritage, but the positive response and demand for the product have continued. As we're now in our second century of making high-performance pumps, we're pleased to make Pista part of our permanent floor pump line-up and will offer it in a modern red livery moving forward. - Durable, high-strength steel barrel - Compact ash wood handle with hose guides - High-efficiency SILCA leather piston assembly - Brass check-valve assembly - Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck - Push-on alloy Presta chuck with bleeder valve - Rated to 220psi
Pista Plus is a floor pump that's built to outlast the rest of your cycling equipment. The durable steel barrel, 3mm-thick leather plunger piston design, combined with our proprietary brass air bridge and check-valve assembly ensure unrivaled longevity. The smaller-diameter barrel matched with the superior pumping efficiency of our classic 28mm 731 model Italian leather piston gasket and self-lubricating linear bearings means that Pista Plus is capable of easily reaching pressures up to 220 PSI. Pista Plus features a three-footed aluminum base and a full-size lathe-turned ash handle. The chuck dock on Pista Plus secures the chuck at the Schrader chuck allowing the rider to swap the standard chuck out for our HIRO chuck or Disc Wheel Adapter while retaining the ability to secure the hose to the pump. The large 64mm gauge is accurate to 2% and features a high-contrast face design. - Durable, high-strength steel barrel - Full-size lathe-turned ash wood handle with hose guide - High-efficiency SILCA leather piston assembly - Brass air bridge and check-valve assembly - 2% Accurate, heavy-duty 2.5" (64mm) gauge rated to 220PSI - Integrated Schrader chuck plus press-on alloy Presta chuck with Bleeder valve
n partnership with the rubber and tire experts at Continental , we are offering a custom extruded 3/16" ID air hose compatible with all historic PISTA Handles.
With specifications more akin to a suspension fork than a traditional pump, the SuperPista combines a full metal shock piston design with the classic Italian leather plunger washer and self-lubricating linear bearings to create the highest-efficiency, smoothest-running SuperPista to date. Efficient, accurate, durable are the trademarks of the SuperPista floor pump. - High-mount digital gauge accurate to 1% with backlight, adjustable pressure alarm, and adjustable pressure units (uses two CR2032 batteries) - Full-size Ash wood handle with a secure carrier strap - High-efficiency 28mm SILCA leather piston assembly - Brass air check-valve assembly - Alloy barrel with plated steel piston shaft - Long filler hose with integrated Schrader chuck - Hiro locking-lever Presta chuck with a magnetic dock - Rated to 220psi
While "good enough" gets the job done, there is beauty in going above and beyond. The SILCA SuperPista Ultimate is the pinnacle of what a floor pump can achieve. From the highly accurate analog gauge to the magnetic HIRO dock to the lathe-turned Purpleheart wood handle, this floor pump embodies the SILCA mantra of passion, precision, performance. - Full Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Wood and Brass Construction—NO PLASTICS - SILCA Lifetime PLUS Shield Warranty—the most comprehensive warranty in all of Cycling - Ergonomic Purpleheart wood and Investment Cast Stainless Steel Handle - Full IGUS Linear Bearings for Ultimate Smoothness - Thick Full Grain Leather Piston Gasket—More Efficient and Durable than Rubber! - 1% Gauge Accuracy allows for Ultimate Ride Tuning
The most accurate analog gauge ever put on a floor pump. Wear is real so replace your gauge every 5 years to keep it like new! - 0-160psi - 1% accuracy - 1psi resolution
Tattico is a highly efficient mini-pump with an ergonomic design that makes it easy to use in all conditions. - Tattico has 4 unique features: - Inverted Design: Tattico is designed backwards from most pumps. The hose and valving is hidden inside the inner tube rather than the outer cylinder delivering up to 10% more air per stroke compared to pumps of similar length. - Adaptable Cup Seal: Other pumps seal with o-rings which lose effectiveness as friction heat increases. The Tattico Adaptable Cup Seal grows with the tube, resulting in ultimate efficiency at all temperatures. - Hidden Heat Sink: There is a heat sink hidden at the end of the barrel which absorbs a high percentage of the heat generated when pumping. This keeps the rest of the pump cool, even at high pressures. - Twin Tube Insulated Grip: Tattico handle uses 2 thin tubes separated by an insulating air gap to keep hands cool. This results in better grip and control without risk to hands even when inflating multiple tires to high pressures. - 6061 Alloy barrel and gripping surfaces - High-efficiency piston design - Long extractable filler hose with locking Presta/Schrader chuck - 120psi - 9-1/2" length - Includes direct-mount bracket with retaining strap
Will Ship within a week. When tire pressure matters, the Truth is your answer. Accurate to 0.2% and compensating for temperature, humidity, and elevation this is anything but just another gauge. - 100% Made in USA - 0.2% accurate between 0-60 psi - .5% at 100psi - 1% at 200psi - 3D Printed titanium body - Aluminum bleed valve - .1psi per minute bleed capability - 9v battery - 1,200 hour battery life - Temperature range 0 to 120F