$59.99 - $79.99
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race Lite wheels - Welded Seam - Presta Valve
- Size : 700c - Model : Race - Holes : 24 - ERD : 596mm - Color : Black - Finish : Anodized - Type : Tubeless/Clincher - Valve : Presta - FT/RR/PR : Rear - Rim : Asymmetric - Weight : 465g
Performance hoops purpose-built for kids! SPANK Industries’ SPOON 28 rims are the perfect solution to upgrade your kid’s MTB. Manufactured from light yet durable 6-series alloy, the SPOON 28 rim is a safe, strong, performance-enhancing hoop, with a moderate width that accepts most 20-inch tires. Unlike the majority of 20-inch rims on the market, SPOON 28 rims were designed specifically for junior shredders on 20-inch mountain bikes. Key Technologies: Bead Nip Tubeless: Not recommended ERD (mm++): 382 ETRTO (mm): 406x23 Discipline: Kids
Whisky's 80w rims offer 27.5inch fatbike users a light weight, easily tubeless platform. They help maximize the inherent rollover and longer contact patch 27.5-inch fat tires offer, while combating the weight penalty a larger diameter alloy rim can exhibit. True to form as their other rims, Whisky's TBLS beads offer secure tire performance at low pressures.
Whisky's No.9 100w rim has a 94.5mm inner width to maximize the footprint of fat tires up to 5.05-inches wide. Its double-wall construction makes it a unique, one-of-a-kind carbon fat rim. It supports the structure of the tire’s sidewall for a stable, traction-laden ride while simultaneously improving your float on snow and sand. If you’re looking for the best in winter traction, the No.9 100w has you covered.
Designed with input from Stan's Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25-inch to 2.5-inch tires, Stan's expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5-inch Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, control, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims. - The perfect balance of strength and weight - 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires - Same light weight as the Arch EX - Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats - 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling - Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy - Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance - WideRight optimized for Trail tires
65mm wide like Large Marge, Marge Lite shaves a lot of weight over regular Marges while retaining torsional stiffness. This rim, like Surly's Rolling Darryl and Clown Shoe rims, utilizes a 64 dual-spoke hole pattern. Lace 32 holes all on one side when building for frames with offset, such as our Pugsley and Moonlander. Lace 32 holes skipping side to side for non-offset frames or forks. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h hubs - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 690g *Tire bead seat diameter
My Other Brother Darryl is a single-wall constructed, 80mm wide rim. 80mm wide rims give you a bigger footprint than that of narrower rims, which means more floatation and more traction. To initiate tubeless sequence, you just need a no-stretch rim strip and bead-to-bead tubeless rim tape. My Other Brother Darryl comes with either a 32 hole, symmetric wheel lacing spoke hole pattern or the tried and true 64 dual spoke hole pattern that allows for symmetric or offset wheelbuilds. It's got plenty of cutouts to keep the weight down and help your tires float through the squishiest of terrain. - Wheel Size: 26 - Hub Compatibility: 32h - ETRTO*: 559mm - Weight: 710g (Symmetric) 740g (Dual) - Color: Black or polished silver *Tire bead seat diameter.
After a red nose, one of the most identifiable traits of a clown is his footwear. They're huge. So are Surly's Clown Shoe rims. At 100mm wide they greatly increase the tire footprint and give you more stability and float in loose terrain. The material between the spokes is drilled out to reduce weight and 64 spoke holes let you build them up centered or offset.
Stan's ZTR Alpha 340 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction.
$115.00 - $135.00
Surly's 50mm wide Rabbit Hole Rim lets you build a wheel that accepts a tire with a large footprint for outstanding control, and traction. This anodized-aluminum hoop has 64 spoke holes and can be built centered or offset. Also, material has been removed everywhere possible (without affecting strength) to keep the rim as light as possible for quick acceleration.
$37.99 - $47.50
- 42mm DEEP DISH sleeved and pinned rim - Powder coated (PC) or Anodized finish(Ano) dependent on color - Available with Machined or Non-Machined sidewall - 760g
Origin-8's DNZ18 is a lightweight 700 x 22c aero aluminum clincher rim. It has machined sidewalls for great braking and the spoke holes are reinforced with eyelets for durability.
A true all-purpose rim, WTB's LaserDisc i21 is perfect for just about every trail on the mountain. Its 21mm inner width accommodates a wide range of tires from narrow XC treads to meaty downhill knobbies, while WTB's fine aluminum choice, I-beam construction and eyelet-reinforced spoke holes maximize strength and stiffness for outstanding reliability and cornering precision.
Spank's Spoon 32 rims are gravity rims done right! If your rides encompass big hits and fast descents then a pair of Spoon 32 rims might be just what you need to tackle your favored terrain. - Six Series aluminum alloy - Disc specific rim - Tubeless Ready
Stan's Grail rim comes close to being the ultimate option for disc brake road and 'cross wheels. At just over 24mm-wide, and almost 25mm deep, it's aero, stiff, and ready to take the lead on the race course or on the road. Stan's own Bead Socket Technology offers unmatched tubeless setup for a wheel that's sure to please.
Stan's Iron Cross Rims are their answer to the mud and madness that is cyclocross. Stan's renowned tubeless system and Bead Seat Technology provides lower tire pressures, increases tire volume, and delivers superior cornering traction. These super low-profile, disc-only rims feature a semi-aero profile and low weight to help you sprint out of the corners and gap the pack.
Stan's ZTR Alpha 400 Rim lets you enjoy the advantages of a tubeless setup on your road and cyclocross bikes. At only 350 grams, it's light, strong, and it features a semi-aero profile for quick accelerations and blazing speed. The Alpha rim also uses Stan's BST technology for easy tubeless conversions, while its wide inner profile and lowered sidewalls boost tire volume for enhanced traction. And this version can be used with rim brakes as well as disc brakes.
$35.99 - $47.50
Origin-8's Track Attack Rims are 42mm-deep and made of light and durable aluminum sleeved and pinned for strength.
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 60mm • Depth: 24.5
• Size: 26x4.0 • Single wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 • ERD: 536 • Width: 80mm • Depth: 24.5 • Weight: 1,061 grams
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • ISO: 559 • Double Wall Construction • Non-machined Side Wall • Color: Black • Drill: 36 • Weight: 1,579 grams • Width: 100mm • Rim depth: 29.5mm
• Size: 26 x 4.0 • Double wall construction • Non-machined sidewall • Color: Black • Drilling: 32 or 36 • Width: 65mm • Depth: 21mm
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Jackalope wheels - 32 spoke holes - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - Tubeless ready design - Optimize with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valve stems, and tires (all sold separately) - Welded seam - Presta valve - 28 spoke holes - Aluminum
• Original equipment Bontrager AT series rims • Double wall construction • Disc brake compatible • Pinned seam • Presta valve • Aluminum • 32 holes
- Original equipment replacement rims for Bontrager Race XXX Lite wheels - Aluminum - 29-inch - 28 spoke holes
- Original equipment replacement rim for Bontrager Line wheels - 28mm inner hook bead width - 28 spoke holes - Tubeless ready design - Optimized with Bontrager TLR sealant, TLR rim strips, valves, and tires - Welded seam - Presta valve - Aluminum
- Original equipment replacement Bontrager Camino rim - Schrader valve - 36 spoke holes - Aluminum
Page 1 of 5 Next page