$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
$92.00 - $109.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 746 rear hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. Plus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
SRAM's X0 Hub stops at nothing for a lightweight hub that's worthy to wear the X0 name. Ultra-durable, high-precision Speedball bearings spin smoothly in all conditions and the tapered aluminum axle delivers strength with minimal weight. It's equipped with standard 6-bolt rotor mounts and is convertible from quick-release to 15mm to 20mm through-axles.
SRAM's 506 hub borrows technology from its more expensive brethren to bring you a solid hub at a great price. An aluminum hubshell with hi/lo flanges provide no-nonsense durability and even spoke tension. Dependable cup and cone bearings with polished races roll smooth for the long haul and a strong, steel quick-release axle holds up under pressure.
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · For XD 11-speed cassette · For Hope Pro 2 EVO hubs · Contains drive side end cap, bearings and driver
$69.00 - $85.00
Whether your joy comes from barreling downhill, or tearing up to the top, SRAM's MTH 716 front hub will leave a smile on your face. An aluminum hubshell with machined flanges grant the hub a low weight without compromising durability. TPlus, tough cartridge bearings roll smooth for the long haul.
$77.99 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
The DT Swiss 240s MTB Center Lock Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options and 6-bolt rotor adapters for the Center Lock spline, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
- Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - FH-M7000 - Axle Type: QR / thru-axle - Over Locknut: 135 - Axle Diameter: 10 - FH-M7010 - Axle Type: 12mm thru-axle - Over Locknut: 142 - Axle Diameter: 12mm - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 55/61 - Average Weight: 384g
Shimano XT FH-M8000/8010 Front Hubs - All-weather durability, reliable performance and lighter weight - Cone races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability - Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power - Rotor lockring not included - Series: Deore XT - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: QR - Axle Length: 100mm - Axle Diameter: 14mm - Contact Sealing: Labyrinth and Contact - Spoke Holes: 32H - Center to Flange (Right): 41mm - Center to Flange (Left): 44mm
Shimano XT FH-M756 Series Rear Hub - Double contact bearing seals - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-Bolt rotor mount - Bearing Type: Loose Ball - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Center to Flange, Left: 33.5 - Center to Flange, Right: 20.5 - Flange Diameter Left: 61 - Flange Diameter Right: 61 - Hub Drilling: 32 - Hub/Brake Compatibility: 6-Bolt Disc - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm - Skewer Included: Yes - Spoke Interface: J-Bend - Weight: 495 grams
- Elite Series convertible road disc hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and Campagnolo cassette body options with 6 pawl/48 point/7.5° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt and Center Lock disc brake rotor options - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 Straight Pull Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 32.75mm LTF-R: 50.05mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm Straight Pull Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 35mm PCD-R: 49mm LTF-L: 36.25mm LTF-R: 53.55mm CTF-L: 34.9mm CTF-R: 17.6mm J-Bend Spoke/QR Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 32.65mm LTF-R: 48.2mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm J-Bend Spoke/12mm Thru-Axle: PCD-L: 45mm PCD-R: 50.6mm LTF-L: 36.15mm LTF-R: 51.7mm CTF-L: 35mm CTF-R: 19.45mm
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6-degree engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings - Material: AL6061 J-Bend/QR: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 32.95mm - LTF-R: 48.45mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm J-Bend/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 58mm - PCD-R: 58mm - LTF-L: 36.45mm - LTF-R: 51.95mm - CTF-L: 34.7mm - CTF-R: 19.2mm Straight Pull/QR: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 36.2mm - LTF-R: 50.1mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm Straight Pull/142 x 12mm: - PCD-L: 51mm - PCD-R: 51mm - LTF-L: 39.7mm - LTF-R: 53.6mm - CTF-L: 31.45mm - CTF-R: 17.55mm
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
Hope XD-11 Freehub Bodies · Converts Hope Pro 2 hubs to work with XD Driver · Contains axle, endcaps, bearings and driver
Origin8 Elite Series track hubs feature a high-flange design with a hollow-core, heat-treated chromoly axle and sealed bearings. Rear hubs are available in fixed/fixed or fixed/freewheel options. - Material: AL6061 - Weight: 275g - OLD: 120mm - PCD-L: 62mm - PCD-R: 62mm - LTF-L: 28.3mm - LTF-R: 28.3mm - CTF-L: 31.7mm - CTF-R: 31.7mm
Shimano Alfine SG-S7001 Disc Brake Internally Geared Hub delivers an impressive gear range, spread across 8 speeds, all with the reliability and low maintenance you can only get with an internally geared hub. - Center Lock Disc Rotor Compatible - Rotor lockring not included - Hub Center to Flange: 30.0mm - Hub Drilling: 32-hole - Flange Diameter: 92.5mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 8 - Spoke Interface: J-Bend
$234.99 - $279.99
- Elite Series convertible MTB hubs - Available in multiple axle configurations - Shimano/SRAM 8-11s and XD cassette body options with 6 pawl/54 point/6.6° engagement - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - 6 bolt disc brake rotor compatible - Sealed bearings J-Bend SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 58mm - Right Flange Diameter: 458mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 36.65mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 51.35mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 37.5mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 22.8mm Straight-Pull SPECIFICATIONS - OLD: 148mm - Left Flange Diameter: 55mm - Right Flange Diameter: 55mm - Left Locknut-To-Flange: 39.5mm - Right Locknut-To-Flange: 53.8mm - Left Center-To-Flange: 34.65mm - Right Center-To-Flange: 20.35mm
$54.99 - $68.99
Shimano's ZEE Rear Freehub is a quick engaging, smooth-running hub that doesn't drain the bank account. It features quality sealing, adjustable angular-contact bearings, and rotates on an extra-stiff one-piece rear axle with integrated cone construction. It's Center Lock compatible and is available in 135, 142 and 150mm configurations.
Track stars and fixed-gear converts will love Surly's Ultra New Front Hub. This gorgeous hunk of aluminum sports sealed bearings for all-weather reliability and low friction. And, the hollow axle is forged from flex-free chromoly for steering precision, long-lasting durability and simple quick-release compatibility.
Shimano's Track Dura-Ace Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed. You get your choice of single or double-sided cog threading.
$117.99 - $167.99
- Aluminum hub - Sealed bearing - Black - 6-bolt disc brake rotor mount
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm thru axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
• 8-speed cassette compatibility • 28-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • Aluminum hub body • Black
- Forged alloy construction - Sealed Cartridge bearings - Double contact seals - 6-bolt disc - 12x142mm rear spacing - Aluminum hub body
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • Quick release • 8-speed cassette • 36-hole • 135mm rear spacing • Black or silver
Page 1 of 6 Next page