Supreme Hub Pawl Set, 6 Pieces Including Spring
Mavic's XD freehub body is compatible with all Crossmax and Deemax wheels (2012 and after) or all wheels using TS-2 hubs. This freehub body converts a rear wheel to work with SRAM's XD standard, making the wheel compatible with the XX1 drivetrain. Two kits are available : XD freehub body ITS-4 and XD freehub body TS-2, each with hub-specific parts.
$36.99 - $39.99
- Replacement Cassette body for Origin8 hubs
- Elite Series skewers for road, cyclocross, gravel, and MTB applications - AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle - Available for 100mm, 130mm, and 135mm OLD spacing - Spacing / Axle: QR - Wt: 53g
$5.39 - $7.59
- High-quality fat bike rim strips - Super durable PVC material
Wheels Manufacturing Axle Spacers help you dial in your hub spacing to ensure correct fit and side-to-side spacing in the rear triangle without having to alter the wheel's dish. - Spacers come in bags of 20
- Flanged 15mm axle nuts - Durable chromoly construction - Spacing / Axle: B/O
Replacement freehub spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - 3 hooks for affixing to spokes
Ultra light bolt on thru axle, with a low profile 6mm head for Whisky forks and some others. See other manufacturers specifications for fitment questions. - Thread Length (mm): 12 - Thread Pitch: 1.5 - MT/CX: 125 x 15mm - MTB+: 135 x 15mm - Fat: 198 x 15mm - RD/CX: 120 x 12mm - Rear: 167 x 12mm
Ritchey Front Hub Conversion Kits
Thru Axle for Helm suspension forks.
- Eady to install - Spoke mounted - 2 per set
Replacement freewheel spoke protector, in various sizes for different freehub sizes. - Made of clear plastic - Fits around standard freewheel threads
SRAM's Quick Releases hold your wheel tightly in place, are built for ease of use and made to last, too. You get a front and rear quick release.
$22.00 - $23.00
SRAM's Rise 40 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 40 wheels to a different axle type. You can easily change axle standards with the SRAM Rise 40 conversion cap tool (sold separately).
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Material: AL6061
- Axle adapters for RD-1110 Elite Series rear road disc hubs - Available in standard QR and 12mm thru-axle options - Axles included with adapters
$27.99 - $41.99
- End cap adapters for Origin8 RD1120 series 11-speed road hubs
- Fits all freewheel hubs - Will not fit Cassette hubs - Type: STD Plastic - Color: Clear
Original equipment freehub bodies to fit SRAM hubs and wheels.
Hop up your rig with these custom rim decal. Available for the entire Arc rim range (24mm - 45mm) as well as Aeffect SL, R and Plus. Each set comes with enough decals to do a complete wheelset (2 wheels). Now your bike can be as pro as your riding kit!
Conversion kits and caps sets compatible with Ritchey front hubs. - For any Ritchey 15mm front thru-axle hub - Replacement endcap for Phantom Flange front hubs - Converts from 15mm TA to 9mm QR
Authentic service bearing kit for Ritchey mountain bike and road wheels. - Bearing service kit for V5 (Zeta and Apex V1) rear hubs Includes #6901 (x1pc) & #6902 (x1pc)
Hub Adapters for all Oozy hubs and 2016 Spike hubs.
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
$7.79 - $8.79
Replacement axle sets for use with Origin8 FB-2000 hubs Front Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 135 x 175 Rear Axle: - 3/8 x 26 x 170 x 210
- Small parts for the Origin8 MT-1110 Elite Series MTB Single Speed rear hub - Spacing / Axle: 1s MTB
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
Keeping contamination out of your internally geared hub is critical to its function and longevity. Sometimes, the oil port bolt comes loose and it's easy to lose, even if you've just taken it out to oil your hub. Keep a spare or two so your hub stays clean inside and it'll last you many, many miles.
Do you need to replace the right lock washer seal on your Alfine SG-S700 internally geared hub? If you're not sure, it might not be a bad idea, as contamination from damaged or worn seals is the kryptonite of virtually maintenance-free internally geared hubs.
Page 1 of 11 Next page