CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's Standard Tubeless Kit converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Everything you need to go tubeless is included. Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
Stan's No Tubes' Presta Removable Valve Core is a replacement valve core for Stan's No Tubes Presta valve stems and Presta valve equipped rim strips.
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed (Red), Campagnolo 10/11 Speed (Blue) - Material: Aluminum
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
$19.99 - $29.99
Elite Series skewers for fat bike applications AL6061 alloy lever with CrMo axle Available for 135mm, 150mm, 170mm, and 190mm OLD spacing
Salsa springs for Flip-Off skewers
$9.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
Surly Rim Strips have one job and they do it well. They cover the cutouts in your rim and — if you're running a tube — they protect it from spoke heads and other sharp matter (okay, so maybe they have TWO jobs but they do them both really well.) Rim strips are crucial and should be used with all Surly rims. Ours come in an array of colors so you can really "express yourself." Surly Rim strips are available in two different materials: PVC and Nylon. PVC is great if you plan on only running tubes. However, if there's any part of you that wants to try this tubeless thing you've been hearing about, Nylon strips are just the ticket. They're thinner and offer minimal stretch so they stay put and lay nicely inside the rim to provide a secure seal. Plus, they're lighter which we all know means you'll go faster… maybe.
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many BMX hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9.5mm x 24tpi - Diameter: 9.5mm - Length: 180mm - 1 axle per bag
- Kit includes tape, 2 valves & 1 valve core wrench
SRAM's Rise 60 conversion caps are the ticket for converting your Rise 60 wheels to a different axle type.
Package comes with two pieces of rim tape for use with the Zipp clinchers. Woven nylon material. Tape is extra thin with a thickness of 0.5 mm. Note: For Zipp 700c and 650c aluminum/carbon hybrid clichers, use the 16 mm rim tape. For Zipp 30 wheel set use 18mm but for the wider Firecrest and Firestrike carbon clinchers use the 20mm x 1/2mm rim tape.
10x135mm adapter for SPOON 135 Rear Hubs. Compatible with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced from 2011-2015 (built with SPOON hubs). Not compatible with 2016 SPIKE or SPOON wheels (built with SPIKE hubs). Not compatible with Spike Race28 Enduro Wheels. Material: Alloy / Steel Weight (g): ±37 Compatibility: SPOON 12x135mm Rear Hubs
12x157mm adapter for SPOON 150 Rear Hubs. Compatible with SPIKE and SPOON wheels produced from 2011-2015 (built with SPOON hubs). Not compatible with 2016 SPIKE or SPOON wheels (built with SPIKE hubs). Not compatible with Spike Race28 Enduro Wheels. Material: Alloy Weight (g): ±37 Compatibility: SPOON 12x150mm Rear Hubs
Bontrager's new Elite Skewers better integrate into your frame for better aerodynamics and aesthetics, while the premium internal cam design ensures these are here to last Key features: - New Elite Skewer integrates better into the frame for optimized aerodynamics - Internal cam design looks great, lasts longer, and offers quick, easy operation
- For square taper and flanged. - Fits most cartridge BBs - Shell: 8mm Flanged axle bolt
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 40.5mm - Length: 127.5mm - Overall: 148.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 35mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 39mm - Length: 126mm - Overall: 147mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 37.5mm - Length: 121.5mm - Overall: 142.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 35mm - Length: 119mm - Overall: 140mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 36mm - Length: 120mm - Overall: 141mm
- Variable widths - Left: 32mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 32mm - Length: 116mm - Overall: 137mm
- Variable widths - Left: 30.5mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 113mm - Overall: 134mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 30.5mm - Length: 110.5mm - Overall: 131.5mm
- Variable widths - Left: 28mm - Center: 52mm - Right: 28mm - Length: 108mm - Overall: 129mm
Shimano XT M8000 Front Hub Quick Release Skewer
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 11 Speed Road - Material: Steel
-Replacement left side cone and locknut for Shimano 105 FH-5800 rear hub
Shimano Nexus and Alfine Internally Geared Hub Cassette Joints - Shimano model # CJ-S700 - Does not include cable fixing bolt unit - OEM cassette joint unit for Alfine SG-S700
Page 1 of 10 Next page