$19.99 - $36.99
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
$19.99 - $26.99
- Urban/commuter tire with thick siped tread for all weather traction with low rolling resistance - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy to install tire bead - 30 TPI
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
- A classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs suitable for all conditions - CB - Cable Bead, type of bead found on economically friendly folding tires that provides a durable, easy-to-install tire bead - 30 TPI
• XC tire with medium-sized knobs suitable for road, light trail use • Size: 26 x 1.95
• City/commuter tire with kevlar belt to reduce punctures • Reflective sidewall for visibility • 26 x 1 3/8 inch • ISO 590
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs • 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590)
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$39.99 - $42.99
The RiBMo is the essence of what a good urban tire is. A perfect blend of weight to strength and riding comfort with the proprietary ProTite Tech puncture material. - Urban/Commuter tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - 60-95 PSI
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
The Tacx trainer tires have been developed specifically for riding indoors on bike trainers. The special rubber minimizes the risk of overheating, slipping, and wear and tear. They are also quieter than regular rear tires on both road and mountain bikes. Tacx trainer tires are not suitable for outside riding.
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: Schwinn cruiser-style 26 x 1 3/4 (571mm diameter)
• Cruiser tire with beveled diamond-shaped tread for traction • Flame design • Wire bead
• Street/vert tire with bead-to-bead, siped, lightly grooved tread • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.4
- Micro cellular self-skinning urethane foam - Multi conditions tread pattern - Type: Semi-pneumatic - Not compatible with all wheel types WARNING! Do not expose to chlorine as it will degrade the foam
• MTB tire suitable for road use with shallow, raised center knobs
The Sunlite Revolotions is a street/cruiser tire with an all-around tread style. - Wire bead - TPI: 26
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$33.00 - $35.00
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
1 Tire. 4 Seasons. 365 Days. No tire change necessary. The Marathon GT 365 is the first tire which you will ride safely throughout the year in almost every condition. The new lamella tread and the specially developed "FourSeason" compound provide full grip, no matter what time of the year you ride your bike. Fitted with DualGuard puncture protection technology for maximum safety. - Wire Bead with DualGuard and Reflective Sidewall
Schwalbe's Marathon Plus is legendary for durability and protection. Their nearly impenetrable 5mm-thick SmartGuard layer almost eliminates flats over the course of the tire's excellent, long life. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Supreme is in it for the long haul.
$80.00 - $84.00
- For a safer journey. You have full control on icy roads with the Marathon Winter Plus. - For best possible puncture protection, it comes with a SmartGuard layer. - Spikes work best on ice at the minimum pressure - At max pressure, noise is reduced to a minimum on ice-free roads.
Reduced to its essentials. With half the amount of spikes, the Winter provides excellent control on glassy ice. Only in extreme cornering is its big brother Marathon Winter superior. With 50 EPI carcass, reflective lines and K-Guard it offers great benefits at an entry-level price.
All-around touring or commuting tire with ProTite protection, Panaracer's best-ever puncture-prevention technology. Its comprehensive size range insures that you can find a Pasela for most any usage. Ride it and trust it.
Page 1 of 2 Next page