Parts & Accessories
When inserted between the bike tire and tube, KENDA Tube Protectors provide a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube. The tire and the protector work together to prevent sharp objects from puncturing the inner tube. - Guaranteed to prevent flats and made in the USA! - Lightweight - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Easy installation - no gooey mess - Absolutely, positively, will not cause tire or tube to damage or loosen spokes - Eco-friendly and reusable from bike to bike and biodegradable when disposed
Pack of 10 replacement tubeless plugs for the Tubeless Kit and Classic Tubeless Kit.
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
Ultra-compact polypropylene case. Kit includes machined aluminum T-handle with combined reamer and insertion tool and five tire plugs. - Weight: 48g
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
$20.99 - $21.99
- CNC-machined tubeless valves with aluminum stem nut and valve core wrench cap - Fit for most other tubeless rims and wheel
The Lizard Skins Tube Strap is an easy way to stow a spare tube. The minimally designed Tube Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile strap is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress a tube - Silicone strips for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 1.3oz (37g)
The Lizard Skins Utility Strap is an easy way to stow essential tools and a spare tube. The minimally designed Utility Strap is a lightweight on-bike storage solution for any rider. This versatile system is made to securely attach under seats and other locations on bike frames. The Utility Strap has a wide strap and durable metal buckle. - On-bike storage solution - Inner sleeve to compress the tube - Multiple spots for tools: CO2, Tire Lever, Multi-tool, etc. - Wide strap and durable metal buckle - Silicone and rubber grip for stability - Compact and lightweight - Attach under the seat or other locations on the bike frame - Weight 4oz
Converts Presta valves for use with Schrader-compatible inflation devices. - Machined aluminum is lighter than brass alternatives - Rubber O-ring provides a secure seal to prevent air leakage - Sold as a card of 12
$11.00 - $21.90 $15.90 - $22.00 Up to 50% Off
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$16.00 - $57.00
- Made of durable light weight polyurethane - Provides a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Can be reused - Easy, mess free installation
$36.00 - $69.99
- Just like the Original version except specially designed for FatBike applications - 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Fits both 26-inch and 29-inch tires
Compatible with all tubeless road, MTB and gravel tires. Refill packs with 10 repair plugs (5x thin and 5x thick).
Laugh in the face of punctures with Muc-Off's super lightweight inner tube sealant! The No Puncture Hassle Inner Tube Sealant is easy-to-install, and the cutting edge molecules seal holes in tubes of up to 4mm, ensuring that your ride is uninterrupted. - Proprietary water-based non-hazardous formula developed specifically for use with inner tubes - Compatible with a wide range of tube sizes and bikes - suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Works on multiple punctures - Lasts the life of the inner tube/tire - Contains cutting-edge molecules to help seal holes quickly and effectively; seals holes in tubes up to 4mm
$9.99 - $139.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
Tubeless repair kit from Muc-Off.
$26.99 - $119.99
- Puncture protection for inner tubes - Suitable for commuter, folding, urban, touring, MTB and e-bikes - Seal multiple punctures up to 4mm - Lasts the life of the inner tube - Non-hazardous, water soluble, and contains corrosion inhibitors
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool - Installs securely with a 4mm fitting for a hex wrench on the valve and a 10mm wrench flat on the nut
$29.99 - $34.99
- The same tubeless valves, now with a Tire Insert air flow system - 6 slots machined into the base of the valve stem allow air to flow freely around tubeless tire inserts - Upgraded to aircraft grade 7075 aluminum valve stem and cap - 4mm machined Allen Key slot for easy installation/removal - Valve core removal tool integrated into valve cap - Includes multiple rubber bases to optimize fit with multiple rim types
A ride-saving tool that’s hidden in your bar-ends. Don’t let pesky punctures ruin all the fun! When a puncture strikes just too big and gnarly to seal, the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug ultimate backup tool that’s cleverly stored inside your bar ends! The expanding silica plugs included cover most MTB, road, and gravel handlebar sizes, and the premium CNC Machined Aluminium bar ends are available in 10 anodized colors to match your ride. Each lightweight and durable set contains everything you need to get back riding when you’re stuck battling a hole that’s just not sealing: a stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug reamer tool, a variety of different sized tire worms, and a trimming knife. HIGHLIGHTS: - Screws into bars using just a 4mm Allen key - Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won’t seal with just sealant - CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum. - Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter. - Supplied with 17mm, 19mm, and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters - Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with an 84mm straight section at the bar end. - Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm - Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms) WHAT'S INCLUDED: - Supplied as a pair - 1 x Stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug/reamer tool - 1 x knife trimming tool - Supplied with 5 x thin tyre worms, 5 x medium tyre worms & 5 x thick tire worms
$49.99 - $59.99
- Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures the ultimate airtight seal - Pink, semi-transparent tape for precise application & allows you to locate the valve hole easily - Engineered stretch & elasticity fits perfectly in the contour of your rim and allows for easy application - Extreme strength and durability - Includes 4x Seal Patches
- Each box contains 20 patch kits - Each kit contains 6x Glueless Patches (0.98''), 1x Sandpaper - Travel Size—Can be kept inside a jersey pocket, tool bottle or saddle bag!
An easy to use dipstick that allows you to check the sealant level in your tires without having to pop the bead. With the valve positioned at 6 o'clock remove the valve core, insert the dipstick and read the sealant level. - 5-pack
$6.99 - $21.99
Your tubeless wheels will benefit from the use of Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant. It is proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes. Orange Seal Tubeless Tire Sealant is compatible with most bike tire systems and is eco-friendly.
$9.89 - $23.09
Endurance formula lasts twice as long as standard Orange Seal. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch, and slices up to 1/2-inch with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients
$14.29 - $66.99
Orange Seal’s rim tape comes in 18mm, 24mm, and 45mm widths fitting most bike rims. The elasticity of the tape allows greater flexibility in fitting different types of rims and form factors.
$17.04 - $24.19
Subzero tire sealant. It's formulated to maximize extreme frigid temperature; enabling riders in the far North to ride with flat protection. All while offering the same quick-sealing properties you’ve come to expect. - Premium Latex coats the whole casing, from tire bead to tread cap - Seals punctures up to 1/4" with the use of Nanites - Developed to add as little weight to a tire as possible - Made of eco-friendly biodegradable ingredients - Subzero sealant is developed for use in below-freezing conditions down to -20F
$24.99 - $27.49
The VersaValve stem utilizes a large, sturdy base plate that can be fitted on different rims, by use of rubber grommets. The large base plate ensures a solid contact with the rim bed and the adaptable grommets guarantee an airtight fit on most rims for mountain, road or CX use. - Universal fit. One valve for all rim types - Replaceable grommets - Kit includes VersaValve stems, two types of grommet, extra valve cores and RVC tool
Orange Seal Tubeless Conversion Kits contain everything needed to convert a pair of 26-inch, 27.5-inch, or 29-inch mountain wheels to tubeless. - Proven to seal large punctures up to 1/4-inch and perform under varying temperatures and altitudes - Everything needed to convert a pair of 26-inch, 27.5-inch, or 29-inch mountain wheels to tubeless (except tubeless-ready tires) - Contains Rim tape, two 48mm Removable Valve Core valve stems, Removable Valve Core Tool and 8oz of sealant with twist-lock injector
$13.99 - $15.99
• External presta valve extensions for deep dish rims • Machined alloy construction • Available in 30mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 70mm lengths