$164.00 - $175.00
Cane Creek's Thudbuster Seatpost adds comfort to any hardtail bike. Using a parallel-linkage design, the Thudbuster moves down and back at the same rate as the rear wheel moves forward and up when you hit a bump, helping you maintain control. The post and linkage is made of aluminum with Teflon coated steel bushings so you know it's built to last. And, the interchangeable elastomers (sold separately) can be easily exchanged to your preferences.
The Transfer seatpost features an infinitely adjustable design with the choice of internal or external cable routing, three drop options, and two lever designs. Low lever force and great modulation make it easy to regulate return speed and small height adjustments. - Cable actuated with tool-free quick disconnect for easier installation and removal - Low lever force provides consistent actuation pressure even with saddle weighted or unweighted - Easy to modulate return speed with lever - Two remote options: left side below bar (for 1x) or left/right on bar (for 2x/3x) - 30.9 or 31.6 diameter - Drop options: 4in (100 mm), 5in (125 mm), 6in (150 mm)
$11.99 - $14.99
- Forged aluminum - 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter - 165 grams
Ritchey's beautiful Superlogic Carbon Seatpost is made of high modulus monocoque carbon for ultra low weight and impressive vibration damping without sacrificing strength. Ritchey's single bolt clamp uses precision forged aluminum hardware, which cuts weight even further! And, the single bolt clamp makes installation and adjustment a breeze, too.
- Patented SideBinder one-bolt clamp design facilitates easy installation and adjustment - Increased range of adjustment over other clamp systems - Designed for frames with integrated seat tubes - 2D Forged 2014 Alloy - Available in 30.25, 34.9 & 38.35mm diameters - Available in 50 & 70mm length - 8 & 25mm Offset - Available in Wet Black Finish - 110g
- 3D forged from 2014 heat-treated aluminum for optimal strength to weight ratio - Race Face's triple butting design maintains strength in critical areas while reducing overall weight - The tube is anodized & shot peened for increased fatigue life - Updated Hunter head design for easy saddle installation and full adjustability - 3D forged from 2014 heat treated aluminum with triple butted mast - Thumbscrew tightening system allows quick dial-in of the saddle angle by hand - Angled clamp bolts allow easy tool access for hassle free adjustment - Rubber grommet seals the post to prevent water from entering seat tube - Accepts 7/8mm CrMo/alloy and 7/9mm carbon rails. 260g (30.9mm)
- RaceFace Ride XC Seatposts made of forged AL-6061 - Forged, anodized and shot peened AL-6061 mast - 2-bolt head holds saddle securely while retaining easy adjustability - Weight: 295 g
Strong, yet light as a whisper, Zipp's Service Course SL is everything you could want in a seatpost. It's forged out of a single piece of tough 7075 aluminum, yet weighs just 220 grams. A low-profile clamp allows you to slide the saddle extra far back on the rails, giving you more room to optimize your position. The clamp even features downward-facing bolts for micro-adjustments to achieve that perfect fit.
- Nice looking seatpost is built to the highest standards for function and ease of use - Head and shaft are made from a special high strength 2024 aluminum alloy - Two bolt head offers roughly 15 degrees of tilt adjustment - 26mm clamp setback. 320g - Made in the USA
Profile's Fast Forward Carbon Seatpost effectively changes a 73-degree seat tube angle to 78 degrees and moves your saddle forward up to 38mm. Made with multi-layer, multi-directional carbon weave, the Fast Forward is super light, too. Plus, its double-bolt micro-adjustable clamp is easy to use and super secure.
FSA's Afterburner is a tough, lightweight seatpost that works great on road and mountain bikes. Its 1-piece 3D-forged aluminum construction makes it strong and stable while remaining light. And, it's super easy to adjust thanks to the convenient 2-bolt clamp.
Black Label's Pivotal Seatpost keeps things light and simple. It's short, made of lightweight and tough nylon, and accepts pivotal seats (sold separately). - Weight: 95g
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Seatpost is constructed with a 1-piece 3D-forged 7050 aluminum tube to be light and strong. The sturdy dual-bolt head provides loads of adjustability so you can fine tune your saddle position.
$143.00 - $144.00
TruVativ's carbon Noir T30 Seatpost is perfect for any XC rig. The Noir T30 Seatpost uses filament-wound tubes with a unidirectional carbon finish and all-new graphics. It’s light, it’s tough, and it can stand up to the abuses of XC riding and racing without looking worse for wear. Strategically positioned reinforcements add strength and keep the weight in check—just 235g and a dual bolt head design and titanium hardware keeps everything secure.
Bontrager's Race XXX Lite Seatpost is made of OCLV carbon for a sweet ride and minimal weight. Carbon's unique vibration damping properties smooth the road and the trail so you can go longer and harder. And, this post boasts an easy-to-use, one-bolt, infinitely-adjustable clamp.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your fit dialed before your next triathlon or time trial. It's crafted from OCLV carbon and the one-bolt head provides simple adjustments. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics.
Salsa's Regulator Ti Seatpost delivers the maximum comfort and performance of titanium, along with the convenience of independent adjustment of saddle angle and fore/aft positioning. This post is built for the long haul with specifically designed, stainless steel bolts, as well as CNC'd aluminum head internals and saddle clamps to provide the ultimate in strength and durability. - 3/2.5 titanium with a brushed finish - Length: 410mm - Proprietary head design allows independent saddle angle and fore/aft positioning - Small, lightweight head design uses CNC-machined AL-6061 internals with stainless steel threaded stud to prevent thread stripping - CNC-machined AL-7075 saddle clamps - Specially designed, stainless steel bolts provide ultimate strength and durability *NOTE: Not for use with carbon seat rails or ovalized seat rails
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 Offset seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Easton's EA50 Seatpost is rugged, reliable and perfect for all your cycling adventures. It's made from 2014-aluminum with Easton's TaperWall technology that controls the post's internal thickness, adding material where you need it and none where you don't. It provides excellent strength and durability while keeping the weight low. Plus, the EA50 boasts an easy-to-use 2-bolt clamp for secure seat adjustments.
A sweet upgrade for your ride, Easton's EA70 seatpost is a proven staple of strength and reliability. It's built with Easton's TaperWall technology, which customizes the thickness of the aluminum walls to optimize strength without excess material. And, the integrated two-bolt clamp allows for precise, easy seat adjustments.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's Relief-Area Design (RAD) enhances strength where the frame clamps the post.
Easton's EC90 Seatpost is super light and amazingly strong. It's crafted from Easton's high-tech carbon for maximum stiffness and a premium ride. Plus, it even features carbon clamping pieces for the ultimate in lightness, while Easton's RAD and TaperWall technology distributes stress along the length of the post so it's insanely strong as well.
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost lets you get your aero fit dialed. Different offsets allow you to customize your riding position for superior ergonomics and aerodynamics, and the clamp is compatible with both standard and oversize saddle rails. This seatpost is compatible with 2014 Trek Speed Concept 9 Series bikes.
Choose from the many colors and add style to your ride with Origin-8's Compe-Lite Seat Post. It's crafted from light and durable 6000 aluminum, and features a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Origin-8's Pro Fit II Black-Series Seat Post is made of light and durable forged 6000 aluminum that has Origin-8's Blast Black finish for a custom look. It also features an adjustable 2-bolt clamp that holds fast and lets you easily dial in your seat position.
Origin-8's Compe-Lite Black-Series Seat Post is crafted from light, durable, anodized 6000 aluminum. It has a single-bolt adjustable clamp for easy seat installation and fine-tuning.
Fizik's Cyrano R1 Carbon post is everything you could ever want from a seatpost: simple, light, and easy to use. It's crafted from carbon and aluminum for a fantastic blend of feathery low weight, stiffness, and durability. It features a long lower clamp to better support saddle rails and a short upper clamp and adjuster wheel to maximize adjustability. It's also compatible with both round and oval saddle rails.
• Aluminum • Coil spring provides plush suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Micro-adjust seat clamp • 450 grams
• Aluminum • Coil spring suspension • Adjustable pre-load design • Collar adjustment for play removal • 7/8-inch seat-clamp diameter
- Intended for cross country, all-mountain, enduro and downhill use - Patented I-Beam Micro System- single bolt head with precise fore, aft and angle adjustment - The shaft is manufactured with a leading edge composite material allowing high strength at an impressively low weight. The engineered carbon layup tube offers outstanding fatigue & - Head is made of cold-forged AL -6061; clamps are AL-2014 - Easy-access 5mm bolt for quick and simple saddle adjustments - 190 grams
Page 1 of 4 Next page