Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit. - Tough nylon composite body - Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings - Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort - Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height. - Platform size: 113 x 95mm
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
PD-MX70 FEATURE - Increased retention strength for the forceful pedaling of BMX racing. - Wide pedal-to-shoe contact area for more support and grip. - Lower platform and cage height for pedaling stability. - Integrated cage improves control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism. - Adjustable entry and release tension settings. - Color: Black - Average weight: 414 g - Remarks: Higher retention force and narrower release angle than normal SPD pedals 1.0mm cleat spacer included - Binding: Dual Sided - Cleat included: SM-SH51 - Optional cleat: SM-SH56 - Pedal Type: Off-Road (SPD) - Reflector: SM-PD60
- Tough Cast Aluminum Body - Smooth Rolling, Sealed Bearing and Bushing System - Chromoly Axle - SPD (SH-51) Compatible Cleats Included - Adjustable Tension with 4° Float
VP's Vice pedals are nice, flat pedals that perform and look great. They have large platforms and are low-profile reducing impacts with rocks and roots if you use them off-road (they're perfect for BMX and other bikes, too). They have 12 pins per side so they grip no matter what, and they feature extruded/CNC-machined aluminum bodies with heat-treated chromoly axles and sealed bearings for durability.
- One-piece resin bodies - Barefoot-friendly rubber surfaces - Boron-steel axles - No reflectors - 400 grams/pair
• Forged alloy body and cage • Chromoly spindle • Toe clip compatible • 391g pair • 9/16-inch spindle
• One-piece resin body with rubber surface for grip • Boron spindle • 400g pair
- A super slim 12mm for maximized pedal clearance, weight optimized trail pedal at 360g per set. - Forged alloy body is shot peened and anodized for increased durability - Equipped with forged hollow taper chromoly steel axles for unmatched strength - Sealed bearings, IGUS bushings - 18 preassembled pins in virtual concavity for ultimate grip and stability on trails - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: MGR, industrial grade axle assembly, chamfered leading edges - MATERIAL: Forged MGR alloy body, CNC optimized - PLATFORM SIZE (mm): 100 x 100 - PLATFORM PROFILE (mm): 12 - WEIGHT (g): ±360 / Set - AXLE: Cold forged chromoly steel - BEARING / BUSHING Full complement industrial sealed bearing, IGUS bushing - PINS: 18 steel pins (per pedal) - virtual concavity configuration - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, CNC logos
Sometimes after a a few seasons of punishing riding through mud, sand, and dust, your pedals need a little love to get them spinning smoothly again. iSSi's Spindle Rebuild Kit includes everything you need to get your iSSi Triple pedals spinning just like new. Includes: • chromoly spindles • three sealed bearings • spindle nuts • seals • iSSi branded end caps
• Real leather material • Classic design fits most caged pedals
• Forged aluminum body * Chromoly spindle * Non-slip studs * Toe clip compatible * 529g per pair (9/16-inch)
• Extends pedals • Not for use on exercise bikes
Upgrade your Vector S pedal-based power meter to the dual-sensing Vector 2S system. Garmin's Vector S to Vector 2S Upgrade Kit can accommodate both standard (12-15 mm) and large (15-18 mm) crank arms. Upgrading allows you to take that next step in performance by measuring the power from both legs, which can reveal strength deficiencies between your left and right side.
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-Out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (For use in the center) overall length 8.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - 28 Long pins (For use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5Mm, stud is 4.5Mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
- Super thin-profile platform pedal designed for freeride, BMX, and urban riders - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 15mm height/100mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 345g
- Aluminum body, steel axle with precision ground adjustable bearings - Features grease ports, injection syringe included - 4 replaceable traction pins per side - 528g
- Classic BMX style platform pedal for all-around use across varied disciplines - Impact grade Nylon construction with in-molded surface pegs (10 per side) for superior traction and longevity compared to cheaper polycarbonate alternatives: 22.5mm height/105mm width - CrMo spindle axle with a serviceable loose-ball bearing system for easy maintenance - Design compatible with most foot-retention strap systems including Gates Straps (available separately) - Weight: 405g
Crank Brothers' Candy 11 is the pedal to sate a racer's sweet tooth. This customizable pedal boasts integrated traction pad technology to refine fit, feel and power transfer, while titanium components shave weight. A ribbed body helps your foot grab the pedal body when you've unclipped, though the four-sided entry will have you engaged and off on the first try. Rely on chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes, and a hex alloy end cap bash guard to help minimize damage to the pedal body.
Introducing the new Candy 7: all new body shape with premium stainless steel and aluminum components, and integrated traction pad technology for an even more refined fit, feel, and power transfer. A ribbed body and chamfered edges allow for better traction when unclipped and reduce rock strikes. 4-sided entry enables superior mud shedding, and customizable float and release angles create a dialed-in feel.
The iSSi Road Carbon Pedals provide large platforms for excellent power transfer and stability. Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings add durability, while the Chromoly spindles resist corrosion for long life. - Simple installation with a 8mm hex key - Available in standard spindle length or +5mm - +5mm model only available in Intense Black - Stainless Steel cleat plate provides a solid pedal interface - Adjustable spring tension - 7° float, 3-bolt split-cleat included - Cleat Interface: Look KeO - Material: Carbon - Pedal Body Material: Aluminum - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Single Sided Clipless - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 266 grams
Dimension Combo Pedal Sets are assembled with size large toe clips, straps and reflectors. - Pedal Body Material: Plastic - Pedal Spindle: 9/16-inch - Pedal Type: Toe Clip Compatible - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel - Weight: 475g
Ultra thin CNC'd 6061 aluminum platform - 9/16" chromoly spindle - 124.5 x 100mm wide platform - Replaceable pins - Weight: 380g (pair)
- Pedal body made of ruggedly durable engineering grade thermoplastic - LSL sleeve bushing and sealed bearing - 9/16" CNC machined Chromoly spindle - 10 M3-8mm replaceable pins per side - Platform size: 113mm x 105mm - 350g per pair
SPANK Industries set out to make the perfect pedal for every rider, and the SPOON Pedals offer three platform width options for riders of any age or foot size. The SPOON 90 Pedals are the perfect solution for younger riders and many women who have compromised ideal support and grip with traditional size flat pedals. SPANK SPOON 100 Pedals are ideal for riders with average sized feet who want a flat pedal upgrade that won't break the bank. The extra wide pin pattern on SPANK's SPOON 110 Pedals spread load around the perimeter of large sized shoes, offering more predictable grip and enhanced support over traditional size flat pedals. Each SPOON pedal sports a 16mm-12mm concave profile lined with 20 steel pins, as well as a forged chromoly axle which delivers the strength and durability SPANK pedals are famous for. - SPOON 90 Pedals: US Men size 6 (Euro 39) and under; ±360g /set - SPOON 100 Pedals: Men sizes 7 to 10 (Euro 39-44); ±400g /set - SPOON 110 Pedals: US Men sizes 11 (Euro 44) and up; ±420g /set - Industrial grade axle assembly - Chamfered leading edges - MGR extruded, CNC optimized alloy body - 12-16mm concave platform profile - Cold forged chromoly steel axle - Industrial sealed bearing and IGUS bushing - 20 steel pins per pedal - Shot peen anodized finish with laser logos - Available in Black, Red, Blue, Green - Suitable for Kids, Race, Freeride, Trail
Origin-8's Pro Grip II Toe Straps feature a super-strong double hold strap system and a large Velcro polyester strap cover. They fit most BMX platform style pedals.
$55.00 - $64.00
Speedplay’s Walkable Cleat technology for Zero pedals sets a new standard for user-friendly, off-the-bike functionality. Speedplay’s Zero Aero Walkable Cleats are the first truly walkable cleats for road pedals. The integrated, rubberized covers stay on the cleats while you are riding. When walking, the covers improve traction and protect the cleats from wear. Additionally, the thin, contoured cleat profile allows for a more natural gait and makes walking in road shoes much less awkward. - Fits all standard 3-Hole and 4-Hole shoes - The red Zero Pavé cleats include Aero Walkable Protector shims
Crank Brothers' Eggbeater pedals are 4-sided, making them super easy to enter and exit. Their open design sheds mud and debris quickly, and these pedals sport 6-degrees of knee-friendly float. The Eggbeater 2s feature forged chromoly axles, stainless-steel springs, and cast steel bodies. Plus, the internals are water-tight for excellent durability and consistently smooth pedaling.
$159.20 - $209.00 $199.00 - $209.00 20% Off
Speedplay's Zero Stainless are superb pedals for road cycling thanks to their light weight, cornering clearance, adjustability and easy entry and exit. This means you'll be the first going out of stop signs and start lines and be able to dive into the deepest corners. The Zeros let you choose a fixed cleat position or up to 15-degrees of unimpeded float, and independently adjust the lateral and fore/aft positioning. Plus, these pedals are exceptionally light, making them a great choice for your prized road rocket. They boast needle and cartridge bearings for smooth rotation and a cleat-based engagement mechanism that ensures you won’t clip out when going hard.
$20.00 - $21.95
Add protection and functionality to your Zero Aero pedals with these Zero Aero Walkable Cleat covers. These will make hopping off and enjoying a coffee just as easy and fun as beasting it up on the group ride, maybe even easier!