Park's Compact Crank Puller is used to remove Shimano Octalink, ISIS Drive and square-taper cranksets. It includes 2 rotating tips (16.3 and 11.3mm) to make the job easy. This is a great tool for your travel and home tool kit.
When a mechanical problem has you feeling lost in space, the Alien II is the extraterrestrial that will ensure you don't have to phone home. Its molded-plastic body provides an excellent gripping surface and splits in two with a press of a button. Tools include: 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 and 10mm Allen wrenches; 8, 9, 10mm box wrenches; Phillips and regular screwdrivers; a universal chain tool; 14- and 15-gauge spoke wrenches; a stainless-steel knife; a T25 Torx wrench for disc brakes; and a compartment for 2 chain pins. There's even a handy bottle opener for after the ride.
The Surly Jethro Tule rocks. It's made from tough, polished stainless steel and sports dual-purpose functionality. One end is the 15mm offset box end wrench you need to take your wheels off. While the other end provides stellar leverage and a bottle opener! That's two of the tools you need, in your pocket, all the time.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m19 includes: - Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible - Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 - Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 - Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm - Screwdrivers: Phillips #1, Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx: t-10, t-25 - Stainless steel carrying case - Length: 89 mm - Weight: 175g - Warranty: lifetime
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
The ultimate trailside companion. These high tensile steel multi-tools feature a precise fit and finish and side grips for a secure handhold even with gloves on. The m17 includes: Chain tool: 8/9/10 speed compatible Spoke wrench: #0, 1, 2, 3 Hex wrenches: #2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8 Open wrench: 8mm, 10mm Screwdrivers: Phillips #2, flat #2 Torx: t-25 Length: 89 mm Weight: 168g Warranty: Lifetime
Lezyne's CNC Chain Rod is designed for heavy-duty use. Featuring a custom Lezyne chain that is easily replaced, this tool is built to get the job done every time. The handle is CNC-machined for strength and stylish good looks, and there's even an included lockring tool. Hang this beauty on your wall for all future cassette changes.
A great way to hold small parts, tools and components during a repair, Park Tool's Benchtop Overhaul Mat features multiple small pockets and one large work area. It's perfect for suspension work or to organize parts for installation. • Made of a rubber-like PVC • Cleans easily and looks great on any bench • Measures: 14.7” x 7” (38cm x 18cm)
$20.00 - $55.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- 2-in-1 trailside disc brake repair tool - Features disc brake truing slots as well as a piston press/spreader in one convenient tool - Sandblasted chrome finish resists corrosion
Designed specifically for the home mechanic who wants the best, the AK-3 Advanced Mechanic Tool Kit is a special collection of Park's finest tools, all housed in a tough toolbox. The AK-3 includes over 40 tools to work on a wide variety of current model bikes. A great set of tools a mechanic should not be without. Kit Includes: BBT-9 Bottom Bracket Tool for 16-Notch External Bearing Cups BBT-32 Bottom Bracket Tool for 20-Notch Shimano and ISIS Drive BO-2 Bottle Opener CC-3.2 Chain Checker CM-5.2 Cyclone Chain Scrubber CN-10 Professional Cable and Housing Cutter CNW-2 Chainring Nut Wrench CT-3.2 Chain Tool CWP-7 Compact Crank Puller DCW-1 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 13/14mm DCW-2 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 15/16mm DCW-3 Double Ended Cone Wrench: 17/18mm FR-5.2 Cassette Lockring Tool GP-2 Pre-Glued Super Patch Kit GSC-1 GearClean Brush HXS-1.2 Professional L-Shaped Hex Wrench Set MLP-1.2 Master Link Pliers PAW-12 12" Adjustable Wrench PW-5 Home Mechanic Pedal Wrench RR-12 Tape Measure SD-2 #2 Phillips Screwdriver SD-3 3mm Flat Blade Screwdriver SR-12 Chain Whip 5- to 12-Speed Compatible SW-0 Precision Spoke Wrench: .127" SW-2 Precision Spoke Wrench: .136" TB-2 Emergency Tire Boots TL-1.2 Tire Lever Set TWS-3 Torx Compatible 3-Way Wrench #349 Soft Bristle Soaping Brush
Pedro's folding wrench sets are essential for the shop, event, ride, and at home. These folding wrench sets feature professional grade tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, and body made of lightweight but super tough composite material. The new body features improved ergonomics, shaped to perfectly fit in your hand, allow easy access to each tool, and with extra length for better leverage and control. In addition, the new stay-tight bolt design keeps tool bits from loosening over time. The Folding Hex/Torx Set weighs 122 grams and has 7 tools: 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and T10, T25, and T30 Torx wrenches. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty. - 122 gram, 7-function shop quality folding tool with 3, 4, 5 and 6mm hex wrenches and T10, T25, and T30 torx wrenches - Super strong composite body features new design with improved comfort, better leverage, and stay-tight bolt design - Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance - Lifetime warranty on all Pedro's tools
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
Thin, light and minimalist design. - 5-year warranty - Hex wrenches : 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - Screwdrivers : Phillips #2, flat #2 - Torx : t-25 - Magnetized storage case can be used as a handle for extra leverage - 5-year warranty
Machined aluminum construction with removable handle and integrated magnet to hold tool bits in place. Storage for tool bits in the handle. Includes strap for on-the-bike mounting. - Weight: 77g - Tool Bits: Hex 4, 5, 6mm; Star Shaped T25, T30
Compact tubeless tire repair kit with machined aluminum storage tube that doubles as a handle. Combined tire reamer and insertion tool. Includes five tire plugs. - Weight: 47g
Low profile multi-tools optimized for modern component groups. CNC machined aluminum side plates with integrated magnetic quick link holder. Forged, Center-Pivot CrV+ anti-corrosion bits. Chrome Vanadium steel fastening hardware. Stainless steel chain breaker. - Weight: 125g - Tool Bits: Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm; Star Shaped T25, T30; Flat Head Chain Breaker: (9/10/11/12 speed); Tire Lever: Open end 10mm; Spoke Wrenches: Mavic Mtb, 3.22, 3.45; Quick Link Holder
Wheels Manufacturing open bore adapters are used to press sealed cartridge bearings into place. The adapters are machined with one step to correspond to the bearing OD, which fits in to the center of the sealed bearing and an outside diameter to accommodate the bearing's outer diameter. Size: [Bearing inner diameter] x [Bearing outer diameter] Note: If only one dimension is given, that is the outer diameter of the adapter, with no inner diameter step
Wheels Manufacturing Over Axle Adapters are used for pressing your most commonly used bearing sizes into place. Each represents an excellent addition to the Press-4 Bearing Press. - Adapters sold individually
Another indispensable tool for the professional bike shop, the Wheels Manufacturing Press-2 works with bearings that have an I.D. of 10mm or smaller (most front hub sealed bearing fall in this range). It features an aluminum base with 9 open bore and over axle adapters, and a quick release skewer. - Installs sealed bearing sizes 6801, 6802, 6803, 6900, 6901, R6, 688, 608, 609 - All parts are laser etched for easy identification
The MTC-20 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 3, 4, 5 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - CO2 cartridge inflator adaptor - Key ring holder - Weight: 74g (2.61 ounces)
Receiver cup for Wheels Mfg. sealed bearing extractors. Machined aluminum cup, anodized red with 60mm OD and 52mm ID. - 1/2-inch thru hole to fit over Wheels Mfg. 1/2-inch threaded rod press handles - This receiver cup is part of a system that requires additional pieces to function
- For installation or removal of cartridge style bottom brackets - Compatible with Shimano and ISIS standard bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
This handy tool will save time and frustration! Quickly and accurately cuts hydraulic brake line then precisely installs hose barbs into the tubing when the brake line is either on or off the bike. - Cuts hydraulic brake hose (does not cut steel braided hydraulic hose) - Installs press-in style barbed hose inserts - Replaceable parts including push pin tip and stainless steel blade - Hard anodized body for improved tool wear - Lightweight, CNC machined aluminum body Replacement parts: - 2494K Cutting Blade (set of 2) - 2497 Push Pin Tip
The Starter Tool Kit 1.1 is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right tools and room to grow. The kit starts with our Burrito Tool Wrap. This versatile wrap keeps your tools organized and protected in a durable, ultra-portable design with twenty pockets, waterproof exterior, and space for tools up to 13.75 inches (350mm) in length. Next we fill the Burrito with the essential tools needed by every mechanic. Finally, we round things out by leaving nine extra spots to add tools as you learn new skills and tackle new challenges. Includes: - 7pc L Hex Set w/ Holder: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex sizes. - 8mm L Hex - Tire Lever Pair - Yellow - Cassette Lockring Socket - Phillips #2 Screwdriver - Flat 5.5mm Screwdriver - Pro Travel Pedal Wrench w/ 24mm Socket Driver - Six-Pack Chain Tool with Spoke Wrenches (3.2, 3.3 and 3.5mm) - Cable Cutter - Pro Chain Whip with Integrated Fixed Gear Lockring Wrench - Toothbrush
- Removes brake pad material from alloy rims without damaging it - Use just like an eraser
- Updated shape features smaller head profile for clearance and longer handle for control. - Superior material and heat treatment outlast the competition. - Precision laser-cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's cone wrenches are made from 2mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel and are revered for outlasting many other "shop quality" cones wrenches. Pedro's designed each cone wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the hub and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each flat wrench also features a single-ended design with ergonomic cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The updated shape features a smaller head profile for better clearance and a longer handle for improved leverage and control. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- New design with dual 15mm openings and 24mm socket driver. - Features extra long 350mm length and dice grip handle. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier. A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. The new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the toughest pedals and now doubles as a socket driver wrench for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and new dual precision cut 15mm wrench openings positioned at 30 and 75 degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Fits all 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups and updated design also fits 16-notch x 44mm disc brake lockrings and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. - Updated design features a square 3/8-inch drive. Also works with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket Handle, 24mm socket or wrench, or in a bench vise. - Professional quality, precision sized for the perfect fit. Pedro's socket tools provide the professional quality, precision-fit tools required to properly install, remove, and adjust modern drivetrain components. Pedro's designed each socket tool to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. The new External Bottom Bracket Socket, 16x44 is designed to work seamlessly with Pedro's snap-channel Pro Socket handle, with any 24mm socket/wrench, with any square 3/8-inch drive, or in a bench vise. Fits 16-notch x 44mm external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels Mfg., and others. The new design will now also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
Page 1 of 27 Next page