Boone 6 Disc is a carbon cyclocross race bike that's built for crushing any CX course—even the most legendary on the UCI circuit. The sleek, lightweight carbon frame has terrain-smoothing Rear IsoSpeed and is trimmed with parts that perform in any conditions, like a robust GRX drivetrain, vibration-absorbing handlebar, and powerful disc brakes that deliver stopping power on bumpy, muddy terrain.
It's right for you if...
Your happy place is in mid-air bunny hopping over barriers, and you race every course in pursuit of that top spot on the podium. You want a high-end CX race bike designed to help you get there and look great doing it.
The tech you get
A svelte, ultra-lightweight 600 Series OCLV Carbon frame with Rear IsoSpeed for comfort and traction, hidden cable routing for added protection from the elements, a Trek IsoSpeed Cross carbon fork, 1x11 Shimano GRX drivetrain, Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar, and powerful flat-mount hydraulic disc brakes that provide precision stopping power in even the messiest conditions.
The final word
If you love crushing frites almost as much as crushing flyovers, Boone's the bike for you. It's made for pure speed and podium-topping performance on every section of course, in any conditions.
Why you'll love it
- Shimano GRX is designed specifically for rough rides—you get great chain retention and a better grip on the hoods and levers
- This bike was designed with input from cyclocross royalty, including World Champion Sven Nys and U.S. National Champ Katie Compton
- Rear IsoSpeed cuts down on the fatiguing impacts of rough courses and increases compliance, giving you more traction when it matters
- Boone's cross-specific geometry and tube shapes make shouldering easy so you can dominate all aspects of a race, including run-ups
- Carbon rules on the cross course—it's lighter, more forgiving, and more efficient than aluminum
|D. Effective Top Tube
|E. Head Tube Angle
|F. Head Tube Length
|G. Seat Tube Angle
|H. Seat Tube Length
|J. Bottom Bracket Drop
|K. Fork Rake/Offset
|O. Chainstay Length
Due to supply-chain issues, Specs are subject to change without notice.
|600 Series OCLV Carbon, IsoSpeed, tapered head tube, Internal cable routing, Ride Tuned seatmast, 3S chain keeper, T47 BB, flat mount disc, 142x12mm thru axle
|Trek Cross, full carbon, tapered carbon steerer, flat mount disc, 12x100mm thru axle
Front: Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, 100x12mm thru axle
Rear: Bontrager Paradigm Comp 25, Tubeless Ready, 25mm rim width, Shimano 11-speed freehub, 142x12 thru axle
|Bontrager CX3 Team Issue, aramid bead, 120 tpi, 700x32c
|Praxis, T47 threaded, internal bearing
|Shimano GRX RX810, 40T ring
|Shimano GRX RX810, 11 speed
|Shimano GRX RX810, long cage, 34T max cog
|Shimano Ultegra HG800-11, 11-34, 11 speed
|Shimano Ultegra HG701, 11-speed
|Shimano MT800, centerlock, 160mm
|Bontrager Elite IsoZone VR-CF, alloy, 31.8mm, 93mm reach, 123mm drop
|Bontrager Supertack Perf tape
|Bontrager Pro, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree
|Bontrager carbon seatmast cap, 5mm offset
|Bontrager P3 Verse Comp, steel rails
* Subject to change without notice.
|Carbon Smoke/Lithium Grey/Trek Black / 54