Designed specifically for wide-spaced cranksets with 43/30T chainrings, the SRAM Force eTap AXS wide front derailleur provides consistent, smooth shifting performance for drivetrains with lower gearing. Its wider position on the bike also accommodates fatter tires for venturing far beyond the well-beaten path.
- For wide cranksets with 43/30T chainrings
- Clearance for 700c x 45 and 27.5 x 2.1" tires
- Compatible with any frame designed for 2x drivetrains
- Crisp and accurate front shifts
- AXS-enabled for easy personalization
- SRAM Yaw trimless cage technology with an optimized cage profile for new chainring combinations
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are some benefits of electronic shifting that you don't want to miss.
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servo motors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with surgical precision and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you'll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.