Lightweight? Obviously. Fast? You betcha. Now with more integration than ever before, the Addict RC Ultimate will give you all the competitive advantage you need, should that be for taking your town’s KOMs one by one, sprinting to that mountaintop finish, or edging out the rest of the field in your local criterium.
Fully integrated cable routing
- The Addict RC has completely integrated cable routing for both mechanical and electronic shifting. This was achieved by our engineers without any compromise on shifting and braking quality, as well as on the stiffness of the head tube. Furthermore, it is surprisingly easy for mechanics to change cables and maintain the bike.
- The complete frameset is built hollow and has a never-seen clean inside to maximize weight reduction.
Combo Creston IC
- Clean and uncluttered, our new Syncros combo cockpit allows us to route all the cables completely internally through the bar, headset, and into the frame as part of SCOTT’s new ICC routing. Working with internationally renowned partner GebioMized, we’ve created the ultimate ergonomic shape for riders.
Aero tube shapes
- SCOTT’s patented airfoil design got applied to its main tubes (down tube, head tube, seat tube, seat post, seat stays) with the goal of optimizing the airflow and reducing overall drag.
- The Addict RC dropouts are designed to be integrated on the thru-axle system thanks to a hollow tube design that allows a simple and lightweight structure.
- Addict RC Disc HMX SL Carbon Frame
- Addict RC HMX SL Fork
- SRAM RED eTap AXS Disc 24 Speed Drivetrain
- ZIPP 202 NSW Disc Wheels
- Schwalbe PRO ONE TL-Tires
- Syncros Carbon components
Electronic drivetrain systems deliver excellent shifting, easy set up, and solid battery life. Here are the highlights of today’s electronic shifting systems:
Electronic shifting systems use powerful servomotors to rapidly shift the chain. Because microprocessors and sensors constantly monitor every aspect of the system, they shift with precisely and without chain rub.
Many major systems have customizable shifting. Some have the ability to add remote shifters for common riding positions, and some even allow you to change the functions of the shifting buttons.
Electronic groupsets are responsive and consistent. There are no cables to stretch and wear out, so you get a flawless shift every time. The added bonus is you’ll never have to replace a derailleur cable ever again.
Pedals sold separately
|Frame||Addict RC Disc HMX SL, Road Race geometry / Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, internal cable routing|
|Fork||Addict RC HMX SL Flatmount Disc, 1 ¼” – 1 ½” Eccentric Carbon fork steerer|
|Headset||Syncros Addict RC Integrated|
|Hubs||Syncros X-20 Disc / 32H / black|
|Spokes||15 G / stainless / black|
|Rims/Wheels||Zipp 202 NSW Disc / Carbon clincher tubeless ready, Syncros thru-axle plug-in SL|
|Tires||Schwalbe PRO ONE Microskin, TL-Easy, Fold 700 x 28c|
|Crankset||SRAM RED Crankset|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB PF ROAD 86.5|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS Electronic Shift System|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS Electronic Shift System|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM RED XG1290 10-33T|
|Shifters||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System Electronic Shift System|
|Handlebars||Syncros Creston iC SL, Carbon combo|
|Brakes||SRAM RED eTap AXS HRD Shift-Brake System, Flatmount 160/F and 160/R Centerline XR rotor|
|Saddle||Syncros Belcarra Regular 1.0|
|Seat Post||Syncros Duncan SL Aero|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Irridescent / XX-Large||192820165691||274721025|