Get all the performance from the Vent Series in term of heat management and aerodynamics, with the more relaxed upper body fit of the Vent Tri Sleeveless Comfort Fit.
The Vent Tri Sleeveless CF is made with new Tri-Edge fabric that dries in no time. It also proves to be a great aerodynamic asset with its golf-ball structure, preventing air from staying close to the fabric. Since nutrition is as important as the swim, bike, and run during a triathlon, new angled back pockets offer plenty of storage for bars and gels while preventing any loss during the race thanks to a tight elastic opening. Ice pockets are located near the rib cage so that blood vessels stay cool when you get ice from the feed zone.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Fabric: 3Edges: Jacquard dimpled mesh structure that enhances ventilation and breathability - Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisture vapor build-up
- Fabric Technology: Chlorine-resistant
- Arm Finish Biceps: Laser-finished armholes for optimal aerodynamics
- Pockets: 2 ice pockets at sides - 2 angled rear pockets
- Visibility Features: Reflective logo, Reflective trim
|MEN'S SIZE CHART (INCHES)|
|(5) BODY LENGTH||58||60||62||64||66||68||70||71||72|
How to Measure: For the most accurate results, take measurements over your underwear or close-fitting apparel. Take the measurement twice to ensure accuracy. Use a flexible tape measure.
(1) Chest: Relax arms at your side. Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
(2) Waist: Bend to one side to find the natural crease of your waist. Then, stand straight and measure around your waist at this point. Keep the tape measure a bit loose.
(3) Hip: Stand with your feet together. Measure around the fullest part of your hips, at the top of your legs.
(4) Inseam: Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
(5) Body Length: Run a tape measure from the top of your shoulder, across your chest/belly, through your crotch, and up your back to meet the starting point.
(6) Neck: Measure around the fullest part of your neck.
|Blue/White / Small||690222339769||VEN29808631S|
|Blue/White / Medium||690222339776||VEN29984308M|
|Blue/White / Large||690222339929||VEN29959224L|
|Blue/White / X-Large||690222339936||VEN30339995L|
|Blue/White / XX-Large||690222339943||VEN31123083L|
|Rouge/Orange / Small||690222339714||VEN31623781S|
|Rouge/Orange / Medium||690222339721||VEN3159073M|
|Rouge/Orange / Large||690222339738||VEN31235753L|
|Rouge/Orange / X-Large||690222339745||VEN32404276L|
|Rouge/Orange / XX-Large||690222339752||VEN33484956L|