CZR i30 wheels were designed to handle it all, which is why they feature a strategically reinforced carbon layup and are hand built using double-butted spokes, brass nipples and high-engagement hubs featuring top-tier bearings and oversized freehub seals to establish themselves as wheels that simply won't quit. Solid Strip & TCS Tape - Durable nylon strip that lies between the rim and tubeless tape to prevent tubeless tape from pushing into the spoke holes and ensures a smooth interface between the tire and rim. The smooth surface makes it easier to mount a tire by preventing air from escaping around the bead at each indent during inflation. Solid Strip also protects the airtight system from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. 3-Cross Lacing & Brass Nipples - Too many companies are trying to save weight by offering "enduro" wheels with 2-cross lacing patterns and inadequate alloy nipples. While those are suitable for XC and light trail usage, there's no replacement for the long-term reliability of a 3-cross lacing pattern with brass nipples holding it all together. Frequency Hub - The world's best carbon rims deserved to be paired with high-quality hubs that further improve the performance of a lightweight, dependable carbon wheelset. Frequency hubs feature a low-drag, 6-pawl design that alternates contact between two sets of 3-pawl groupings to provide a responsive 5 degrees of freehub engagement. Heavy-Duty Pawl Springs - CZR i30 wheels feature heavy-duty pawl springs that engage with greater force to counteract the additional torque caused by sudden cranking on steep trails. We also offer a Light Pawl-Spring Kit that can be purchased separately for CZR i30 riders who prefer a quieter hub with lighter pawl engagement. Usage: Trail, Enduro
Proterra Light i23 wheels check all the boxes for a fast and light alloy wheelset. The 23mm inner rim width provides the optimal tire profile for adventure road and gravel tires ranging from 30-42mm. Its open-cavity profile features thin, weight-optimized walls that provide the perfect blend of stiffness, resilience, and efficiency. Subdued graphics on a bead-blast finish ensure these wheels won't clash with the colors of your dream bike. We didn't skimp on hubs either. Top-tier EZO bearings, a swift 6-pawl freehub, and 3.7 degrees of engagement provide the look, sound, and feel you expect of a high-end tubeless wheelset. - 23mm inner rim width with 28 spokes laced in a 3-cross pattern - 6069 aluminum alloy rim that is TCS 2.0 tubeless-ready - Sapim Secure Lock 14-gauge alloy nipples minimize rotational weight, while double butted 2.0/1.8/2.0mm J-bend spokes make replacement a breeze. - Tubeless tape, Solid Strip, and black alloy valves are preinstalled, making the wheels ready for tubeless tires the moment they arrive on your doorstep. The TCS 2.0 Solid Strip is a durable strip that lies beneath the tape, prevents it from sagging at the spoke holes, makes it easier to mount a tire, and protects from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. - Center Lock rotor mounts
The ENVE 45 is a modern multi-purpose road wheel in every way. Riders with inclinations toward racing and hard solo efforts will find the rim's drag-taming and cross-wind defying shape a welcome upgrade to their rides. Those with inclinations towards the road lost and forgotten will find the rim's width and anti-pinch flat technology complementary to higher-volume tubeless road tires. All said, the ENVE 45 is everything that the dynamic modern road rider needs, and nothing that they don't. - Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, All-Road - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1541g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
Snappy acceleration is what you can expect from this aluminum wheel developed to meet all cross country needs. If, to you, cross country means high-speed, after-work rides, and the occasional endurance race, then you should have a closer look at the XR 1700 SPLINE wheels. With a light and welded cross country aluminum rims, reliable 36T RATCHET SL hubs, and Swiss precision finish, all the way from the competition spokes to the signature DT Swiss wheel build quality, it's a wheelset that is up to competing, day-in, day-out, against yourself, against your buddies, or in an all-out race.
What It Is The definitive mountain wheel. The M6 Series defines the modern and varied interpretation of the mountain bike. Loaded with traction and acceleration on the climb, it's also backed with precision and control while absorbing vibrations and impacts on the descent. The M6 Series is designed in two diameters and three widths to ensure your sophisticated preference for tire size and pressure is met with an uncompromising tire-to-rim interface. Who It's For The mountain biker who wonders what is possible, the skeptic afraid of "plastic" wheels, the weight weenie, the Clydesdale, the high-mileage guy, the weekend warrior. It would be easier to describe who it is not for… Why We Made It ENVE showed the world that a mountain bike wheel could be carbon — we're still immensely proud of that achievement. A mountain bike wheel, however, can be so much more. The M6 Series is not about technical challenges, and we refuse to chase specifications in order to be the widest, tallest, or stiffest. For the M6 Series of wheels, the question was not about carbon, rather, "What is the potential of a mountain bike wheel?" Each M6 Series wheel model is designed for the broad range of tire widths, hub configurations, and sizes so that you, the modern trail rider, can choose between them.
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 27.5" - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - ISO Diameter: 584 / 650b / 27.5" - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
$89.99 - $149.99
The Rampage rear wheel features a sealed bearing hub, 14mm axle and a Rampage double-walled rim. - Includes Stolen PVC rim strip - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Rim Brake - Wheel Size: 20" - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20" BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher - Rear Axle: 14mm Threaded x 110mm - Driver: 1-pc chromoly RHD or LHD - Driver Bearings: 6802 (x2), Verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Driver Pawls: 3 Pawl - Driver Spring: Wraparound (x1) - Hardware: Steel (17mm wheel nuts) - Hub Shell Bearings: 6902 (x2) Verify bearing number on side of rubber seal - Spokes: 183mm (3X) Black w/Black Brass nipples - Drilling: 36h only - Weight: 45.4 oz
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width - - Depth 20mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 19 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 16.6mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Sora HB-RS300 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width - - Depth 27mm - Rim Model Evo E-Tour 16 - Skewers Included Yes
- Inner width: 19mm - Renown rim for Touring, one of the toughest and most enduring rim on the market - Mavic's own proprietary Maxtal aluminum alloy - SUP Tech smooth welded rim joint - UB Control Tech CNC braking surfaces - Double Stainless Steel eyelets - For Schrader or Presta valve (Adapter incl.) - Made in France - Weight: 565g - 36 holes- 10x135mm - Adjustable Angular Contact Bearing system - High Quality Contact sealed hub and freehub body - QR Binder incl. - Compatible with 8,9,10 speed (MTB 11 speed requires 1.85mm spacer, not incl.) - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Silver)
CZR i23 gravel wheels are designed to minimize weight while blending stiffness and compliance to maximize power transfer and increase comfort. CZR i23 rims feature a 24mm section depth to maximize energy transfer, reduce weight, improve vertical compliance, and reduce rider fatigue while a hooked bead also improves tire retention with high pressure adventure road and gravel tires. CZR I23 CARBON RIMS Reinforced spoke beds improve overall wheel strength and durability while also minimizing weight in areas where less strength, and therefore material, is needed. CZR i23 rims feature 3mm of asymmetrical spoke offset and a 24mm section depth to improve radial stiffness and maximize energy transfer without being affected by crosswinds like other wheels with deeper profiles. SOLID STRIP & TCS TAPE Durable nylon strip that lies between the rim and tubeless tape to prevent tubeless tape from pushing into the spoke holes and ensures a smooth interface between the tire and rim. The smooth surface makes it easier to mount a tire by preventing air from escaping around the bead at each indent during inflation. Solid Strip also protects the airtight system from puncture in the case of a broken spoke. 2-CROSS OR 3-CROSS LACING CZR i23 gravel wheels with 24 spokes feature a 2-cross lacing pattern to increase radial stiffness and decrease weight. CZR i23 wheels with 28 spokes feature a 3-cross pattern to increase durability while still providing ample radial stiffness due to the additional spokes. FREQUENCY HUBS The world's best carbon rims deserved to be paired with high-quality hubs that further improve the performance of a lightweight, dependable carbon wheelset. Frequency hubs feature a low-drag, 6-pawl design that alternates contact between two sets of 3-pawl groupings to provide a responsive 5 degrees of freehub engagement. Frequency hubs laced to CZR i23 wheels feature lightweight pawl springs that minimize drag and therefore improve efficiency for drop-bar usage. AERODYNAMIC WING SPOKES Pillar racing spokes that are cold-forged into an aerodynamic wing shape that reduces drag at the trailing end of each spoke. As a result, wing spokes improve overall efficiency while still retaining the gram-conscious weights of traditional bladed spokes. SAPIM ALLOY NIPPLES All CZR i23 wheels feature time-tested Sapim alloy nipples to further reduce overall wheel weight while still exceeding the durability requirements of gravel. COUNTLESS CONFIGURATIONS CZR i23 wheels are available in a 24-spoke option for riders looking to minimize weight and increase compliance, while the 28-spoke versions are best for heavier or more aggressive riders who prioritize stiffness and durability. All CZR i23 wheels are available with Centerlock or 6-bolt rotor mounts. CZR i23 front wheels use a 12x100mm Frequency hub, but 15mm end caps are also available separately on our Replacement Hub Parts page. WHY CHOOSE CZR I23? Fast and light CZR i23 gravel wheels were designed to minimize weight and maximize compliance on rough gravel roads. With front-wheel weights starting at 620g and rears at 775g, they also deliver the greatest strength-to-weight ratio of any gravel wheelset on the market. We even stand behind them with our Ride With Confidence Guarantee for those few-and-far-between crash replacement cases. Read below for more info.
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Front hub: Shimano HB-MT200 (Black), Shimano logo, M9x100mm - Center Lock disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release binder included - Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included)
- The Stumphouse is a bombproof MTB wheelset with a modern 30mm wide tubeless rim. - Stout lacing of 32 spokes front and rear means your only worry is making sure you have enough time to ride. - All Prologue series wheels are built on Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - The Skyuka MTB rear hub is available with a Shimano Hyperglide, Microspline or Sram XDR freehub body and requires no tools to swap between the different freehub body standards. - Built with Pillar TB2018 round double butted spokes and external brass nipples, the Stumphouse is a great budget upgrade that can be used for everyday trail riding.
Rims: EVO JP95 27.5" - ETRTO 584-94 - Inner width: 94mm - Disc Brake Only - Drilled for Schrader valve - 32 holes Front hub: Novatec D201SB - 15x150mm (Axle not included) - 6-Bolt Disc Mount - Sealed cartridge bearings (x2) Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim stainless steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- Rim shape, width, and depth designed for the modern disc brake bike - Perfect, high performance all rounder set for mixed terrains, speeds and road conditions. - Hooked rim means you can run any tire, any pressure without risk of tire blowoff
$319.49 - $344.49
Sun Duroc 30 Disc blk 32h - -01: STW Turbo 6-Bolt disc - -02: STW Turbo Shimano 6-Bolt disc - -03: STW Turbo Boost 6-Bolt disc - -04: STW Turbo Boost Shimano 6-Bolt disc
$247.99 - $257.99
Sun Duroc 30 Disc blk 32h - -01: STW Turbo 6-Bolt disc - -02: STW Turbo Shimano 6-Bolt disc - -03: STW Turbo Boost 6-Bolt disc - -04: STW Turbo Boost Shimano 6-Bolt disc
Rims: WTB HTZ i30 27.5" - ETRTO 584-30 - Inner width: 30mm - 6061 series aluminum - Asymetric and angled spoke hole drilling distributes spoke tension more evenly - Reinforced I-Beam profile - Strong sleeved joint - Drilled for Presta valve - TCS 2.0 Tubeless System compatible - Solid Strip included - Tubeless valve included - 32 holes Front hub: Shimano HB-MT400-B Boost - 15x110mm (Axle not included) - Center Lock (6-Bolt adapter included) - Angular contact bearings - Contact sealed hub Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim Race spokes (Black), 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- 27.5"x20 MTB Formula 6 bolt disc front wheel - STW A275 silver 36h rim with black hub - UCP silver spokes
$77.49 - $92.99
- STW ST1 26.5mm wide alloy rims - KT QR ATB 9mm/100/108 axle - Black or Silver UCP spokes
- For 37-590 ISO tires only (TIRE2625) - 26x1 3/8 North American size (E.A.3 British Rim/650A French)
$114.99 - $130.49
- Taiwan cruiser steel rims are 39mm wide, w/ 36 holes, 12G CP - Cruiser wheels use C/N 12G UCP heavy duty spokes w/ 5/8" brass nipples - Bolt on wheel
The disc brake road revolution has arrived. The EA90 SL Disc combines the stout 19.5-millimeter internal tubeless EA90 SL rim with Easton’s M1 6-bolt disc hubs that have received an A+ Future-Proof rating by Velonews. Hubs easily converts from out of the box 9x100 and 10x135 quick release to 15x100 & 12x100; parts sold separately. These wheels are light, fast and bombproof. Best of all, they rely on standard Sapim double-butted straight-pull spokes and straight-pull spokes and standard external alloy nipples, so they’re easy to maintain and service.
Road bikes are going where they’ve never gone before, are expected to do more, and are being ridden harder than ever. At the same time disc brakes are rewriting the rules of what’s possible with rim design. For this new era, the Zipp 303 Firecrest Tubeless Disc-brake wheelset sets the new standard. With a disc-specific, tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest Carbon Clincher is now internally 21mm wide and faster than ever. Designed from the start as a tubeless rim, the 303 Firecrest features a rim bed made with internal ridges to lock the tire’s bead in place, ensuring secure performance, even when ridden at lower tire pressures. A new carbon fiber layup keeps weight low while maintaining the 303’s legendary durability. The rim’s lightweight design allows the 303 to glide up the steepest climbs while SRAM's robust 77/177D hubset keep the wheels stiff and responsive. Each Wheel Includes: - Zipp Tubeless valve extender and valve-core wrench - Zipp rim tape (factory taped) - Zipp Tangente quick-release skewer - Zipp thru-axle end caps
The best price on the market for a wheel meant to be ridden. Single-wall rims and loose-ball hubs that come out of the box round and true.
Give 'em your worst Aggressive with a downright surly attitude, the new Aeffect R wheelset was built to provide you with category-leading Trail to Enduro good times with a 30mm-wide, offset 6069 alloy rim and new Trace hub to make for an unstoppable combo of toughness and durability. Rough And Rowdy Made to handle all kinds of Enduro and all-mountain punishment, the burly Aeffect R rim sports a 30mm inner width and is born tubeless ready. Balance is Key Aeffect R sports a stout, 6069 alloy rim with a 4.5mm-offset spoke bed to provide spoke tension balance, increasing wheel stiffness and overall fatigue life. No Frills, All Thrills The new Trace hub doesn't need flash or gimmicks. Highlights include: durable cartridge bearings, no-nonsense 10-degree engagement, a tough steel axle, and all relevant cassette body options. This hub will get the job done, ride after ride.
- Rims: WTB ST i30 (Black), inner width: 30 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress-free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub (1): Formula DHT148 (Black), Laser etched logo, 12mm TA, O.L.D. 148mm BOOST - Rear hub (2): Formula DC2241 (Black), Laser etched logo, M9x141mm BOOST141 - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt Disc mount - Sealed Bearings (DC711 & DHT148) - TA Axles, not incl. - Quick Release binder incl. (DC2241) - Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black) - Tubeless Compatible (Tubeless Valve included)
A new 35 mm high profile that makes the new Scirocco aluminum wheel unique. Aerodynamic yet easy to handle, responsive and lightweight yet with all the advantages of a clincher wheel with aluminum braking track. They are suitable for any kind of route. The Scirocco meets the needs of amateurs and "granfondo" fans, while giving heaps of rigidity when you have to get out of the saddle and sprint. - New 35mm aluminum profile guarantees better aerodynamic penetration - Grooves on the rim ensure low weight - Spokes stay in place thanks to the anti-spoke rotation technology system - MEGA G3 technology on the cassette side increases torsional stiffness - Hub in aluminum - Aluminum axles and nipples
Upgrade or refresh your bike. - Original Equipment replacement Bontrager Connection wheels - Durable double-wall rim with 20mm internal, 26mm external width - Wheels shipped as photographed