From rugged training wheels to featherweight racing wheels, upgrading to a set of Bontrager, Zipp, Shimano, or Easton wheels is a surefire way to save weight, go faster, and improve your bike's handling.
This 11-speed freehub is only compatible with model-year 2013 (V8) and 2014 (V9) Zipp wheelsets. Check that your hub has a black end cap before using this freehub. Use the spacer for compatibility with 10-speed Shimano and SRAM drivetrains after installation. The red freehub is designed for SRAM or Shimano drivetrains and includes a spacer for 10-speed compatibility. The blue freehub is designed for Campagnolo drivetrains. The Campagnolo version requires one 0.25mm axle washer, which is included. - 10 to 11-speed wheel conversion can only be completed by an authorized Zipp Service Center - Not intended to convert older 10-speed freehub wheels to 11-speed freehub wheels - Only intended to swap freehub compatibility (SRAM/Shimano - Campagnolo) with current 11-speed wheels - Includes cassette spacer - Material: Aluminum
The Wolf Tooth Rear Axle uses a captive steel washer under the head to reduce friction on the dropout face. This protects your expensive frame, transfers more of the tightening torque to clamping load for a stiffer interface and prevents the axle from sticking or galling when you want to remove it. - Made in Minnesota to aerospace standards
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese front hubs - Type: Solid Axle - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 9mm - Length: 155mm - 1 axle per bag
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese front hubs - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 9mm - Length: 110mm - 1 axle per bag
$81.99 - $99.99
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 26'' / 559 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera FH-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Double wall Alex J303 20'' alloy rim - Black - Non-machined black sidewalls - Inner rim width: 21 mm - Outer rim width: 26.9 mm - Rim height: 15.5 mm - No eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Black
$59.99 - $67.99
- Evo Tour 19 26" double wall rim - Inner Rim Width: 19 mm - Rim Height: 20 mm - Pin joint construction - No Eyelets - Schrader valve - 36 holes - Stainless steel spokes - Silver
$89.99 - $104.99
Rims: WTB DX18 700C / 29'' (ETRTO 622), inner width: 18 mm - Anodized black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Stainless steel eyelets - Rim wear indicator - Pinned joint - Drilled for Schrader valve - 36 holes Rear hub (041813-02-700): Alloy, Freewheel, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x135mm - Anodized black - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Incl. Rear hub (041813-03-700): Alloy, Shimano HG, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x135mm - Anodized black - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Incl. Rear hub (041813-04-700): Alloy, Shimano HG, Sealed, Quick Release, Hollow CrMo axle M10x130mm - Anodized black - Adjustable bearings - Quick Release Binders Incl. Assembled in North America by experienced wheel builders using Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
- Rims: WTB ST i23 (Black), inner width: 23 mm - New TCS 2.0 Tubeless system - Solid Strip (included) protects and ensures a smooth surface between the tire and the rim - Easy On-Ramp profile allows for a smooth tire installation and stress- free inflation - Industrial Epoxy reinforced Pinned Joint provides repeatable tubeless consistency - Drilled for Presta valve - 32 holes - Rear hub: Formula DC22 (Black), Laser etched logo, M10x135mm - HG Freehub compatible with 8—10, MTB 11-speed - 6-bolt disc mount - Adjustable bearings - Quick-Release binders included - Tubeless Compatible (Valve and Tape not included) Assembled in North America by experienced wheelbuilders with Sapim 14G Stainless Steel spokes (Black) and 14mm Brass Polyax Nipples (Black)
Our thru-axle kit comes with everything you need to mount most 12x142 thru-axle bikes on your KICKR SNAP indoor trainer. This accessory will work with all editions of the Wahoo KICKR SNAP. It includes the following: - Threaded axle spacer M12 x 1.75 Coarse - M12 x 1.5 Medium - M12 x 1.0 Fine - End Cap
$14.95 - $79.95
Make your WTB rims air tight and ready for tubeless use with WTB's TCS Rim Tape. This tape covers the spoke holes and can be used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. Available in 11-meter (covers 5 rims) and 55-meter rolls (covers 27 rims).
Tannus Armour Tubeless inserts are the result of years of top level multi-cell foam manufacturing mixed with extensive professional riding experience. At the heart of Tannus is the patented Aither Technology; a multi-cell foam compound that forms the structure of the Armour. The inserts are designed to displace small impacts while offering a spring-like rebound for a smooth yet playful ride. - 3% Faster than standard tubeless - Flexible sidewall stabilizing "Wings" for smoother ride quality, with 50% more vibration damping - 20mm of rim protection - Not a sealant sponge – keeps sealant where it belongs - Easy Installation (5 Minutes, No tools required) - 150g - About as much as a standard tube (a little lighter)
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Replacement steel quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
Converts a Stan's 3.30/3.30Ti rear hub to a 12mm thru-axle. Compatible with both Type 1 and Type 2 rear hubs.
This replacement axle for Stan's 3.30 or 3.30Ti rear hubs gets you back on the bike where you belong. CHoose the corrct size for your frame interface.
$19.99 - $20.00
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes 12x135mm and 12x142mm thru-axle rear hubs.
Replacement end caps for Stan's NoTubes 3.30HD 150mm rear hubs.
Stan's All Mountain 29er Rim Strip converts standard tubed wheels to tubeless so you can reap the benefits. Going tubeless allows you to run low tire pressure for better traction while drastically reducing the chances of a flat. Stan's rim strips create a tight seal with the tire bead, reducing the instances of "burping". Plus, you won't miss dealing with flat tires and you'll save money on tubes!
- Replacement freehub bodies include pawls and springs pre-installed - M-Pulse hubs: six pawls are equipped with Neodymium magnets engaging every 1.66 deg - E-Sync hubs: fast 8.18 deg engagement with reinforced high-torque pawls - HG 11sp road FH body
$11.25 - $25.00
Can be used with Stan's ZTR rims to make them airtight or used as a lightweight rim tape in any rim. A single 10-yard roll will tape five 26-inch rims or four 29-inch rims or two wide road clincher rims. 21mm width fits: - ZTR Olympic - ZTR Iron Cross - ZTR 355 - ZTR Alpine - ZTR Crest - ZTR Alpha 340 (2 layers) - ZTR Alpha 400 (2 layers) - Most road clincher rims 25mm width fits: - ZTR 355 (26", 650b, 29") - ZTR Crest - Crest MK3 - ZTR Arch EX - ZTR Flow EX - Crest S1 27mm width fits: - ZTR Flow EX - ZTR Bravo - ZTR Hugo 52mm - Arch S1 - ZTR Rapid 28 - ZTR Rapid 30 - Arch MK3 30mm width fits: - ZTR Flow MK3
$80.99 - $99.49
Sta-Tru Double Wall Rear Wheels. - Wheel Size: 20-inch - ISO Diameter: 406 / 20-inch BMX - Valve: Schrader - Tire Type: Clincher
With stunning acceleration, the new DURA-ACE R9270 C36 wheelset will change the way you experience climbs, corners, even stop lights. This is because it isn't just how much a wheel weighs but where the weight is on the wheel that matters. The all-new C36 design shaves mass at every opportunity but especially at the rim. The result is a lively wheelset that can transform your ride. With both a lighter, wider all-carbon rim and a lighter hub, the new DURA-ACE C36 won't shy away from a day of climbing. The new rim is 36 mm deep and still delivers good aerodynamic efficiency despite its gossamer weight. Meanwhile the hub features an alloy FREEHUB body and new engagement mechanism for increased rigidity. - 36 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - DIRECT ENGAGEMENT - Compatible only with Shimano road 12-speed cassette sprockets
With a shallow-depth aero profile and lively acceleration, the ULTEGRA R8170 C36 wheelset is a climber's delight that delivers performance every road rider will appreciate. With the speed and efficiency of tubeless tires, the everyday performance of a shallow, aero profile carbon rim, and the convenience of 11 and 12-speed compatibility, the new ULTEGRA R8170 C36 wheelset is an upgrade for any road bike. - 36 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - Shared rim profile with R9200 DURA-ACE wheels - Improved aerodynamics
Balancing aerodynamics, weight, and affordability, the new ULTEGRA R8170 C50 wheelset is sure to inspire action on your group ride with its all-new tubeless carbon rim and updated, 12 and 11-speed compatible hub. Summiting climbs, carving descents, or cruising the flats, the new C50 is the jack of all trades among the new ULTEGRA R8170 wheel lineup. The tubeless, carbon rim features a 21 mm internal width that pairs nicely with wider, modern tires while the HYPERGLIDE cassette body is compatible with 11 and 12-speed cassettes. - 50 mm height full carbon rim - Internal rim width: 21 mm - Shared rim profile with R9200 DURA-ACE wheels - Improved aerodynamics
- SRAM, MTH 406, Freehub Body, 11.2015.018.100
$34.00 - $82.00
Who knew we could make a thru axle disappear? The Maxle Stealth offers a light, low profile alternative to Maxle Lite. Features - 34g lighter than Maxle Lite - Easy installation with a 6mm Allen wrench
- SRAM, X9, Freehub Body, 11.2015.028.100
Page 1 of 37 Next page