$79.98 $84.99 6% Off
An aggressive tread and durable construction offer traction and confidence in the most aggressive conditions. Rubber that rails The SE5 Team Issue is a durable trail and enduro MTB tire designed for maximum braking and cornering traction without compromising rolling speed. The dual-block center tread pairs with an aggressive side tread for a versatile tire that performs well in both the front and rear. The TM-Grip rubber compound bites harder and the Core Strength construction offers additional tire support along with tread and sidewall protection. Product details - A durable, aggressively treaded MTB tire that delivers confidence on any terrain - Dual-blocked center tread with aggressive side knobs for confident cornering and braking traction - Proprietary TM-Grip compound and 120 TPI construction offer great traction and tire feel - Durable and strong Core Strength Casing adds sub-tread and sidewall protection - Tire bead chafer layer adds additional protection against abrasion and punctures - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
$42.00 - $93.00
The Maxxis Ardent Race shares many features with the Ikon – small, ramped center tread – but offers improved cornering performance with more substantial side knobs.
$22.00 - $26.00
- Tread inspired by the Nobby Nic - K Guard puncture protection
$44.90 - $49.90
- The choice for urban commuting and daily city use. - It combines top performance with a strong casing structure that helps when facing different types of road surfaces. - HyperBELT casing for a safer and smoother ride, even in wet conditions. - 5mm rubber layer gives highest level of puncture resistance. - Meets ECE-R75 and ECE-R88 certification requirements. - Suitable for traditional and electric bicycles.
Kenda K1247 Amrak Tire - Clincher - Wire bead - 30tpi
$84.95 - $89.95
Optimized for aggressive cross country or trail riding, the Advanced Trail Casing (ATC) is lighter and more supple than either of Kenda's gravity solutions. Using sheets of Kenda's SCT fabric across the tire sidewalls and a sub-tread belt of K-Armor under the tread blocks. The K-Armor fabric has a tighter weave, resulting in the use of less rubber during the construction process, yielding a lighter tire and a casing that is supple enough to allow the knobs to flex and form under load, yet still protects from pinch flats, punctures, and cuts.
$82.90 - $84.90
- Medium profile and tread spacing for riding quickly and confidently over a mixed variety of terrains, from hard to soft, whether for dry or wet - SpeedGRIP Compound formulation for on and off-road rolling efficiency coupled with high tear resistance and high wet grip - High-strength woven Nylon fabric from bead to bead for added cut and puncture protection - Multi-ply 127tpi Nylon casing construction - Tubeless-ready aramid folding bead optimized for wide rims and lower pressure riding
A trimmable downhill mud tire designed to meet the traction demands of Trek Factory Racing riders. Aggressive tread, elite traction G-Spike Team Issue is a downhill mountain bike tire that delivers reliable traction in the worst and wettest of conditions. Designed to meet the demands of Trek Factory Racing Downhill riders on days where mud tires are mandatory, G-Spike Team Issue features aggressive tread spikes that are trimmable to suit the day's conditions for the ultimate in confidence and control. Product details: - Aggressive tread spikes provide confident traction in poor riding conditions - Trimmable mud spikes allow rider to customize tread for maximum performance - Dual-Ply multi-layer casing and added butyl layer deliver stability and help prevent flats Features: Aggressive Byte Aggressive, penetrating tread delivers confident traction in even the worst conditions. Trimmable knobs can be custom configured to perform with the speed and traction for the conditions at hand. Dual Ply Durability Dual-Ply multi-layer casing with an added Butyl layer provides our best protection against punctures for heavy duty DH tires. The robust construction all adds sidewall stability for better tire support and the needed performance for world cup downhill confidence.
Continental's Mountain King is a hero on the mountain, and may just be the perfect trail companion. - Sure riding in hilly terrain and also optimal for the touring mountain bike - Superior grip from its continuous central tread and its grippy outer lugs - The perfect companion for exploring the trails - You're protected with excellent puncture resistance thanks to a continuous ProTection TubelessReady insert from end to end. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
$31.00 - $98.00
- For Trail and All Mountain - Aggressive tread design with stable shoulder blocks - Lightweight and extremely versatile - Significantly improved self-cleaning - Available in Super Ground, Super Trail and TwinSkin construction - Available in Addix Soft, Addix Speegrip and Addix Performance compound
$42.00 - $82.00
The Maxxis Ardent is a light duty trail tire that rolls fast in dry conditions. For similar rolling speed with improved braking and cornering performance, check out the Rekon.
$85.00 - $90.00
OFF-ROAD The Kessel is our aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits. HOW IT WORKS - Center lugs are tall, angular, and ramped in the front to keep rolling resistance low; a flat side on the back boosts braking traction. Siping conforms to the terrain for maximum traction, and wide spacing improves grip while shedding mud and debris. - Alternating side lugs are angled to add traction in every direction; wide, parallel siping digs into loose trail surfaces while cornering.
$86.95 - $92.50
The cross-country rocket combines speed and cornering control at the highest possible level. An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. Ultralight with 127-EPI-Evo-carcass. Tread design: Balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties. 27.5+ versions with additional stud rows. - Addix Speedgrip: The universal compound. It definitely has the widest range of use. Perfect for XC, AM, and Trail: for the majority of EVO tires there’s a version with ADDIX Speedgrip! It replaces the previous PaceStar compound where a significant, though not the only difference, during extensive use is more mileage and a longer life. - Addix Speed is the compound for XC race specialists. There’s only one thing that ADDIX Speed really loves and that’s speed. So the rolling resistance has been chopped yet again. It’s lower than the previous PaceStar, but at the same time, ADDIX Speed is more durable and more resilient. - SnakeSkin: The monofile SnakeSkin fabric on the sidewall makes the tubeless conversion for the MTB extremely easy and safe. It also provides the best cut protection on the side wall. - LiteSkin: The lightest option. LiteSkin MTB tires forego SnakeSkin but still have high-pressure resistant tire beads. If you don't mind the extra effort, these tires can also be converted to Tubeless by using a liquid sealant.
$44.00 - $103.00
- The favorite among downhill and enduro experts. - The perfect choice for virtually any track. - Intermediate tread: maximum brake traction and corner grip even on extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design.
For your way off-road. For more comfort. For the adventure. Be it the long tour, or the shortcut on your way home. The new gravel Terra series by Continental gets you there. Made to get you over rough and smooth. Choose alter road, choose Terra. Tubeless Ready Developed especially for the mountain bike sector, this additional puncture protection layer which completely encircles both tire beads makes our carcasses robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. For maximum effect we combine ProTection with BlackChili Compound. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless Ready. ProTection The ProTection technology gives our tires their perfect mix of fast rolling, grip and puncture protection. Four plies under the tread and three in the sidewalls make this possible. The whole tire attains greater resilience and becomes less vulnerable to damage.
$44.00 - $101.00
- For Downhill and Enduro - Long-supported brake edges - Extra strong shoulder knobs - Good self-cleaning properties - Available in Super Downhill, Super Gravity and BikePark construction - Available in Addix Ultra Soft, Addix Soft and Addix Performance compounds
- Semi-slick tire for pavement, hard-packed dirt, and gravel. - Perfect for rides that are mostly smooth, with occasionaly off-road adventures
$45.00 - $107.00
- The new incarnation of the Minion DHR. Ready to shred any line - Excellent cornering traction - Pair it with a Minion DHF up front for the ultimate aggressive trail riding tire combo! - Plus sizes available - Wide Trail casing optimized for 30—35mm rims
$84.95 - $89.95
- Developed with Aaron Gwin - Kenda's all new dry condition moutain bike tire - Shines with excellent cornering predictability and particularly high puncture protection - 40% higher puncture protection than the current market leading tire
$84.99 - $86.99
Thanks to its Trail Shield Technology, a strong and resilient mix of a 3x60 TPI carcass, and a reinforced, high-density casing, the MICHELIN Force AM tire is extra tough and durable and therefore perfect for trail and All Mountain riding. - Offers improved grip and propulsion as well as excellent braking thanks to its mix of three rubbers. - Tubeless Compatible - Tire Bead: Folding
$63.99 - $77.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$34.00 - $38.00
High-volume commuter tire - Dual-compound rubber - High-volume casing Inspired by our dirt track racing tire from our motorcycle division, the Maxxis DTR-1 is sure to up the cool factor on your townie bike. Featuring a high-volume, durable, 60 TPI casing and dual-compound rubber, the DTR-1 will get you where you're going and look good doing it.
The most versatile tire in the Donnelly line-up, MXP is at home on a wide range of courses and conditions. Some call it a traditional chevron-style tread pattern but most call it the go-to when you are not sure what the cyclocross course has in store for you. - Traditional arrow/chevron center tread with progressive shoulder lugs for secure cornering in loose conditions - Color: Black - Tire Intended Use: Cyclocross - Labeled Size: 650B x 33 - Tire Bead: Folding - Tire Diameter: 650B - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher - Weight (oz): 15.1
The e-bike version of the new Vittoria Mazza raises the bar on e-Enduro performance for mixed terrain! Starting with a defined center tread, the e-Mazza uses deep siping in the direction of rotation, allowing the tire to roll fast while still opposing drift. The stepped leading edge rolls like a ramp but digs in on climbs, making e-Mazza a top choice for both front and rear use. Substantial spacing was designed into the center tread to provide braking traction while also accelerating mud clearing. Cornering on the e-Mazza is handled by Vittoria's trademark progressive sipe width technology, which gives a gummy inside effective edge without the instability that competitors experience on the outside of the tread. The tire's generous tread depth claws into a range of terrain and is stabilized with Vittoria's proprietary 4C compound layering process. Four separate Graphene 2.0 compounds are layered, allowing the surface of the tread to remain tacky while the base remains planted. This ensures each effective edge is kept in place under high cornering and braking loads, leading to reduced rolling resistance and increased wear life. - Aggressive profile with ample sipe spacing for mixed terrain - Progressive sipe-width pattern provides tactile grip at the knob surface without sacrificing speed or grip - Graphene 2.0 compound reduces rolling resistance, increasing range and battery life
The Knard is a tire that just makes sense. With its tightly-spaced, low-block tread pattern, it provides the perfect ratio of traction and low rolling resistance. It grips well on all sorts of different surfaces and will haul some sausage on hardpack terrain or groomed trails. If you want a tire that has a little less bite and a bit more speed but don’t want to sacrifice traction, look no further. With sizes ranging from a svelte 41mm all the way up to a hefty 4.8”, there’s a Knard to solve all your fast-rolling needs. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 75psi - Weight: 510g
Our family of Dirt Wizards is highly-focused – one might even say spellbound – on providing traction and control on the kinds of surfaces where nary traction nor control are to be found. Its tread is comprised of a dual row of aggressive, trail-gobbling, beveled knobs in the center and well-spaced, siped knobs to dig into loose corners. Designed to work on 50mm rims, Dirt Wizards are tall and wide, providing next-level traction and cushioning. The casings have been designed to be flexible and responsive, yet durable and supportive. Minimum rim size for these naughty little wizards is a 35mm outer rim width. - Folding bead - Casing: 60 TPI - Max pressure: 30psi
- The Scorpion Enduro M is the most versatile enduro tire in our range, designed for any kind of usage: daily riding on your local trails and racing in the weekend; a special tire which delivers constant performances and predictable behavior throughout its entire lifespan - The design of the tire has been developed with the help of former downhill World champions with the aim to craft a tire whose behavior is easy to predict in every kind of usage. - The SmartGRIP Gravity is a soft compound, specifically tuned for demanding enduro riding in every weather condition. While being soft, the SmartGRIP Gravity is still very tear-resistant and provides good values of rolling resistance and wear - The ProWALL version is the lightest and easiest to pedal, it's intended for the riders who enjoy longer rides and a more relaxed riding style. - The HardWALL version is specifically designed for enduro usage providing good support and increased resistance against cuts and flats.
$74.90 - $89.90
- Aggressive Riding in Loose and Soft Terrain - Tall profile and widely spaced tread for aggressive riding styles on any kind of loose and soft terrain, whether for dry or muddy conditions due to the SmartGRIP Compound. - The best choice when cornering speed in demanding terrains is fundamental, all with a high level of reliability for a longer lifespan.
$42.00 - $93.00
The Maxxis Ikon is a versatile XC tire designed to perform in a broad range of conditions. With its predictable handling, the Ikon is also a favorite among our slopestyle athletes.
$42.00 - $47.00
The Rekon is a light duty trail tire designed to go fast in technical terrain.