$70.00 - $75.00
Teravail's Kennebec delivers serious loose-conditions traction in plus sizes that take the focus off the who's-wider argument, instead zeroing in on real-world performance demanded by today's riders. Available in two casing types, there is a Kennebec to fit your severe duty dirt needs. Teravail designed the 2.6" Kennebec to offer the best balance of volume, weight, and traction. A slightly smaller casing than standard plus-sized 29er tires reduces weight and rolling resistance while working on a wide range of rim widths. Riders still feel the benefits of increased traction and lower air pressure found in a larger volume casing.
Maxxis' Ikon, as the name suggests, is one tire that other treads look up to. Great for everything from dry hardpack to loose, this light tire still gives you high-volume and a 2.2-inch width for hold-your-line control. This member of Maxxis' eXCeption Series of tires features a combination of a softer 62a compound and supple 120 TPI casing. This makes for a lighter model tire and enhances cornering, braking, and acceleration. Run it on the front, back, or both. - Folding bead - Weight: 520g (3C), 575g (3C EXO) - Recommended for race use only
$65.00 - $90.00
Surly's Knard is a 29 x 3-inch wide tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction plus low rolling resistance. It's designed for Surly's 50mm-wide Rabbit Hole rim (sold separately), and it will also play nice on rims down to about 35mm wide. But, your frame must have the clearance, Clarence.
$37.00 - $48.54
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple Performance tire. Their wide Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. Plus, you get their RaceGuard puncture protection and lightweight Endurance rubber compound for confident handling.
$60.00 - $65.00
Sometimes the greatest personal journeys involve long days, sleepless nights, towering mountain passes and racing to the next town before the cafe closes. For long-distance routes and the tenacious riders who travel them, Teravail created the Sparwood. The Sparwood has bikepacking deeply engrained in its DNA. When navigating routes comprised of jeep roads, twisty singletrack, gravel tracks, and paved connecting sections, a 2.2” casing seems to be the sweet spot. It offers decreased rolling resistance, reduced weight, and excellent maneuverability in a stable 29” diameter. - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort - Durable model features a layer of woven aramid fiber reinforcement between the outer rubber and the inner casing that protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
XR models now include 29" sizes. Same name, same technology and now more options than ever. Key features - A cross country race tire that excels in fast hardpack conditions - Super low multi-edged knobs for fast rolling predictable traction - Ultra-lightweight for fast acceleration
$59.99 - $94.99
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven design with the XR2 Team Issue mountain bike tire. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and features a specifically-formulated compound for lightweight construction, improved cornering traction, and low rolling resistance. Key features - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
$45.60 $60.00 24% Off
Achieve your cross-country dreams with Maxxis' Crossmark. This ultra-fast tire features a quick-rolling center ridge for unparalleled speed. Plus, the raised side knobs bite into corners for precise handling. - Folding bead - Weight: 605g
The ExtraTerrestrial is an ultra-durable touring tire designed to provide low rolling resistance and durability on various multi-road surfaces, and the low-profile, directional tread pattern maintains traction when it’s needed. - Molded tread pattern for anti-cut propagation - Kevlar cap under the tread to protect against flats - Nylon breaker in the sidewalls for cut protection - Recommended rim width: 23 – 30mm - 29 x 2.50
$66.00 - $111.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
MICHELIN's Wild Grip'R 2 has their GUM-X rubber compound that balances grip, rolling resistance, and longevity. The Wild Grip'R has an optimized knob pattern which ensures great handling. To achieve that, the center knobs are fast-rolling in the dry, yet spaced wide enough to promote mud shedding. And, consistently sized shoulder knobs provide predictable cornering grip so you can lean the bike over with confidence.
MICHELIN's Wild Race'R Advanced is a versatile tire perfect for your cross-country riding. It boasts a long-lasting tread compound and it has well-placed knobs in the middle for smooth, easy speed and top traction. There are also shoulder knobs for a great grip and predictable cornering.
$65.00 - $75.00
The Honcho is our latest high-performance trail tire developed with angular lugs that are tall and aggressive, creating a fast-rolling tread pattern that still provides ample traction and bite through loose, uneven terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences attacking rocky, rooty terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$65.00 - $75.00
Designed in response to modern XC trails, the Ehline is fast-rolling with uncompromised cornering performance. We developed the Ehline to provide more traction and durability than traditional XC tires for those who demand the most in a tire when riding increasingly aggressive, challenging terrain. - Designed and inspired by our experiences riding modern aggressive XC terrain - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$80.00 - $90.00
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$44.99 - $54.99
Versatility is the name of the game for the XR3 Elite mountain bike tire. It's Tubeless Ready for fewer flats, and super quick over the widest variety of trail conditions—from hard-packed singletrack to loam and everything in-between. Key features - Versatile tread provides consistent traction and cornering - Excels in a wide variety of conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
Bontrager's 29-3 is the first tire specifically designed and engineered for 29ers with a versatile tread design that makes it effective in a variety of conditions. The front-specific 2.25 model is a high-volume tire for maximum control while the dual-purpose 2.0 size emphasizes traction and speed.
$69.95 - $83.95
Tight enough tread spacing for high speed, drag-free onslaughts, yet blocky and tall enough to really dig in when it comes time to slam on the brakes. A rounded profile and staggered, supportive side knobs keep clamoring for traction even as the trail loses its camber. Most often used as a rear tire, the Trail Boss also keeps the front in check on hardpack trails. Want to go out and own it? Be the Trail Boss. Usage: XC / Trail / All Mountain Conditions: Dry to Damp / Hardpack to Loam - 29 x 2.25 TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1050g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 795g, Dual DNA compound - 29 x 2.25 Comp Tube-Type: 967g, DNA compound - 29 x 2.40 TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 917, Dual DNA compound
$69.95 - $83.95
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light/High Grip: 947g, Gravity DNA compound - TCS Light/Fast Rolling: 900g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/Fast Rolling: 1151g, Dual DNA compound - TCS Tough/High Grip: 1141g, Gravity DNA compound
- Smooth rolling center pattern with larger lugs on shoulders for corner traction and a square profile - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - TPI: 27
- This XC Rocket combines speed and corner control at the highest possible level. - An excellent all-rounder for racetracks. - Tread design: balanced proportion between stable studs and sufficient gaps for excellent rolling characteristics and amazing self-cleaning properties.
$62.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the front wheel - Extra-aggressive XC tread - Precise steering behavior - Reliable cornering when riding at the limit - Sporty handling and direct feedback - High braking performance in all conditions
$62.00 - $92.00
- Specifically developed for the rear wheel, but will make a good front tire too - Very fast and versatile XC tread - Great traction - Excellent acceleration - Outstanding rolling properties - Addix Speed Compound: Speed, stability, and durability
- Fast rolling with consistent, predictible traction - Directional tread pattern ideal for dry to tacky trail conditions - Angled, siped knobs spaced for enhanced cornering bite
$80.00 - $90.00
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
From light winter trail riding to commuting, the Kahva allows you to carve your way through winter with steel carbide studs as well as single, double, and triple-siped lugs. - Siping on center and side lugs allows them to conform to terrain better for increased grip in any riding conditions - Steel carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Directional lugs provide low rolling resistance while offering excellent braking traction
$33.95 - $36.99
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
$19.99 $54.99 64% Off
When the race gets muddy, turn to the Tubeless Ready XR Mud Team Issue tire. The mud-shedding tread pattern digs deep for superior grip in the nastiest conditions, while trimmable knobs let you customize your rubber so it's fastest for the trail you're riding. Key features - Excels in deep mud conditions - Proprietary mud-specific compound - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Inner Strength casing is lightweight sidewall protection that's supple and strong
$33.99 $39.99 15% Off
XR1 Comp is the fast-rolling cross country tire engineered for quickness on dry and dusty trails. Lead the pack with XR1's lightweight rubber compound, tightly spaced central knobs for predictable cornering, and an open outer tread design for high-speed traction and grip on dusty surfaces. Key features - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Large surface area transition for increased cornering traction - Sipes for increased traction on hardpack
Page 1 of 5 Next page