Shimano E-tube Dummy Plugs - Extra E-Tube plugs for sealing unused ports on shifters or junction boxes - Sold each
Shimano Mountain Deore XT M8000 Shift Pod Cable Adjusting Unit
Shimano Front Derailleur Cable Fixing Assembly
Shimano Y8H298040 SM-BH59 Olive and connecting insert
Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly - Fits SLX M7000-10
Keep the cable fixed securely in your Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur with this Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly
Keep the cable fixed securely in your XTR M9000 rear derailleur with this Shimano Rear Derailleur Cable Anchor Assembly
Need a spare Shimano cable adjuster assembly for your Dura-Ace R9100 rear derailleur? You've found it. Making sure this part is in working order can mean the difference between a two-second barrel twist to return your shifting to perfect, or getting out the multi-tool to readjust the cable again and again until it's close enough to get home. Your choice.
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
$8.00 - $17.00
Shimano Deore XT M8000-GS Rear Derailleur Cage Plate
This replacement Shimano bar-end shifter segment unit is the expansion core that goes inside the handlebar. These can become damaged in a crash or during installation or uninstallation.
Shimano's Di2 Battery Charger Cable plugs into the Battery Charger (shown, but sold separately) so you can keep your electronic drivetrain at full power.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement pins for 9-speed Shimano chains - Compatible with CN-7700/HG92 chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Shimano XT RD-M786-GS Rear Derailleur Inner Cage Plate - "B" fit for XTR RD-M986-GS, Deore RD-M615-GS, RD-M610-GS - OEM inner cage plate for XT RD-M786-GS, SLX RD-M675-GS
Shimano Deore XT RD-M786-SGS Rear Derailleur Inner Cage Plate - OEM inner cage plate for XT RD-M786-SGS, SLX RD-M675-SGS
Shimano Cassette Lockrings for Deore XT M8000 cassettes.
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
Shimano Deore XT M8000 chainring bolts. - Color: Black - Material: Aluminum - Type: Torx
The Shimano Saint M800-2 Bash Guard protects your chainrings and ensures you can get even rowdier on the downhill course. - Use with CR1078: Saint FC-M800-2 Chainring bolt set - Shimano OEM bash guard for M800-2 crank sets - Material: Polycarbonate - Max chainring size: 32T
Get your scratched Shimano Dura-Ace shifters looking new again with these replacement name plates. They're perfect for sprucing up a well-used bike or erasing the marks of a crash.
This is a Shimano Dura Ace R9100 Road Brake Cable Adjusting Unit for BR-R9110-RS and BR-RS9010-RS caliper brakes. - Services one brake caliper, front or rear
Shimano STI lever hoods. - Fits Ultegra ST-6700 levers only
Shimano Deore XT RD-M786-GS Rear Derailleur Outer Cage Plate - "B" fit for SLX RD-M675-GS, Deore RD-M615-GS - OEM outer cage plate for XT RD-M786-GS
Shimanno Deore XT RD-M786-SGS Rear Derailleur Outer Cage Plate - "B" fit for SLX RD-M675-SGS, Deore RD-M615-SGS - OEM outer cage plate for XT RD-M786-SGS
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Shimano Front Derailleur Braze-On Adaptors allow you to run a braze-on style front derailleur on a frame that doesn't have a front derailleur braze-on mount. Multiple sizes cover fitment on most frames.
Shimano Deore XT M8000 Rear Derailleur Bracket Axle Unit - "B" fit for SLX RD-M7000-11
- Lighter, XTR-grade caliper adapters - Includes conical washer for better caliper alignment - Works with all post mount calipers Legend : SM-MA90-F203S/P : - Position : - F: Front - R: Rear - 203 : Rotor size Caliper type: - S: Int-A-standard - P: Post Suspension/frame type: - S: Int-A-standard - P: Post - B: Boxxer - Z: Marzocchi 20mm
- Adapter allowing the installation of an IS 6-bolts disc on a hub using the Shimano Center Lock system - Compatible only with rotors that feature a steel spider (i.e. a steel mounting point, Not compatible with SM-RT76 / SM-RT86)
Page 1 of 2 Next page