Siliconez are the grip of choice for top world cup XC racers looking for both weight savings and performance. Feeling is believing with Supacaz’s patented memory foam attributes that mold to your hand providing consistent grip in any condition. The shock-absorbing qualities reduce fatigue of not only hands but the entire upper body. - Material: Silicone Foam - Diameter: 32mm(sl), 34mm(xl), 36mm (xxl) - Length: 130mm - UV resistant - Latex-free
Insane performance packed into just 9 grams. This is the world’s lightest high-performance grip and lives up to the hype. If weight savings is for you, then these are your grips! - Material: SupaLite Foam - Diameter: 32mm - Length: 130mm - UV Resistant - Latex-free
Sunlite's Flame Grips heat up your ride with a no-slip grip. The dual-density design sports a hard inner layer for a secure hold on your bars and a soft outer layer for tacky and comfortable grip.
- Smaller grips for smaller hands in a comfortable and fun flower print pattern - 97mm length
• Kraton rubber • Non-slip • 130mm
• Kraton rubber • Shock absorbing ridged design • 85mm
• Soft foam • w/End plugs • 125mm
With a honeycomb texture and dual-compound rubber, Sunlite's Shape Grips offer a sure, comfortable hold on your bars. The 90mm length is for use with twist shifters.
The Team grip was designed by our team riders who wanted a wider, more comfortable grip for big bars and brakeless riders. Vortex PC Bar Plugz included. - Designed by Stolen Team riders - Includes color matched Vortex PC Bar Plugz - Length: 165mm - Diameter: 31mm - Weight: 4.3-ounces per pair
- Grip tapers up towards the lock-ring for comfort and security - Single-sided lock-on collar - 134mm overall length including the locking collar - Only Compatible with Salsa Lock-on Collars - Grip only, no lock rings. - For replacement use
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
When you're going fast, you need to hold on to something. SRAM's DH Silicone Locking Grips have you covered with clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface with thumb donut and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
$22.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
$35.99 - $37.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance. They fit RED 22, Force 22 and RED 10-speed ErgoDynamic shifters.
SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
SRAM's Locking Grips have clamps on both ends for a secure bar hold. Their rubber surface and "S" logo design offer a great feel.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for XX1 Grip Shift • includes one 100mm right and one 122mm left grip • Available in black or silver.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
- Clear, gel pads provide added shock absorption while positioned between the lever hood and top-handlebar transition under handlebar tape - Two, left and right sets with integrated channels for either inside or outside, under tape cable routing
The industry’s first all-in-one premium youth components upgrade kit, which is ergonomically optimized to enhance performance and ultimate control. - Includes Slater 90 pedals, Slater 650 bar, Slater Jr. grips, and a Fly Jr. saddle - Includes light plastic 22.2 to 19mm shims, located inside the packaging with the instruction manual - Age: Youth - Rail Material: Steel - Clamp Style: Standard Rails - Material: Synthetic - Length: 235mm - Width: 122mm - Weight: 270g
Experience more comfort and confidence on your next mountain bike ride with the lower-profile Ritchey Comp Truegrip X grips. - Single-density, non-slip Kraton rubber - Ergonomically designed with molded and raised TR logos - Closed end design - 30mm diameter - 106g/pr
Ritchey Truegrip X Locking mountain bike grips are comfortable and lighter-weight dual-density grips that lock to the handlebar.
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
Grippler gives you the moisture shedding, long gripping sensation you crave, with the hard wearing resilience you expect from Race Face. Our proprietary compound and diamond buff finish feels great with both gloves and bare hands - and with ramped grip profile on finger-side plus varied grip depth on palm-side, Grippler will bring you to a higher level of digitization. Available now in 10 colours, and two sizes, the Grippler surpasses industry standards for gripabilty. And now with Double Lock Ons the Grippler EVEN GRIPS ITSELF. Get a grip, with the Grippler. - Directional ramped logo underside - Proprietary compound extends over Dual Lock Ons - Vibration dampening, hard wearing, moisture shedding
What comes between you and the mountain bike you love? The Love Handle, a very thin profile, double lock-on grip featuring Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound that delivers long wear and all weather stickiness. The Love Handle is not only about its silicone good looks though, the palm area is contoured with channels to allow air to circulate and moisture to dissipate while the diamond pattern in the finger grip zone provides tons of control. Get a good grip; you won't want to lose these love handles! - Double lock on grip - Super slim low profile design with directional shape - Race Face's durable yet super tacky silicone compound won't wear out as quickly as typical grips and have a superior sticky feel even when wet - Directional design features contoured palm area with moisture dissipating channels and diamond patterned underside to enhance finger control and mitigate unwanted slips - Lightweight construction
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
Profile Design's Perforated Handlebar Tape offers grip, comfort, and a soft, suede feel.
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
Whether you ride like a thrasher or just kick it around town, the Speed Metal Grips from Portland Design Works will improve your grip and style. The ergonomic metal thumb grooves are extra comfy and the rubber inserts add just the right amount of cushion and grip.