One of the best ways to upgrade your bike is to increase the shifting performance of your bike. We offer a wide assortment of drivetrain components to get you to that next level of shifting performance and reliability.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
$115.99 $144.99 20% Savings
You'll always find the perfect gear with Shimano's Tiagra Crankset. It's crafted from aluminum for low weight and efficient power transfer, while the integrated axle furthers both of those attributes. It shifts positively as well with ramped and pinned SG-X chainrings that boost shifting speed and precision. Options: - Standard Double (52/39) - Compact Double (50/34) - Triple (50/39/30)
$13.99 - $19.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$9.99 - $17.99
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Replacement non-drive (left) side crankarm • Forged aluminum crankarm with CNC-machined finish • JIS square taper design
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
$12.99 - $17.99
• Forged steel • Square taper • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Pairs • Cotterless
- XC or Cyclocross top guide, ideal for 1x drivetrains - ST and CX guides mount to 28.6, 31.8 and 34.9 seat tubes - E-Type guides fit Shimano E-Type and SRAM S3 frame mount standards
Pioneer's Shimano Ultegra 6800 Power Meter is a revolutionary power meter that attaches stealthily to the left crankarm. The Ultegra 6800 left crank arm meter truly brings power to the people, and gives every rider power-based (also called watt-based) training performance, allowing you to fine-tune your pedaling to find race-winning form without breaking the bank. With advanced technology accurate to +/- 2%, ANT+ transmitting, active temperature compensation, and a mere 22 grams of weight, the Pioneer power meter is perfect for any cyclist. Additionally, installation is fast, simple, and clean with zero wires, magnets, or zip ties.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
Spacers to insure proper chainline and chainring spacing on your bike. - 3.5mm thick - Material: alloy
Race Face aluminum chainring bolts for inner chainrings. Includes four 12.5mm bolts.
Shimano's R9100 series crankset achieves the ultimate in optimal power transfer. It does this through its broader Hollowtech II arm and a more reinforced outer chainring on its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction. The R9100 cranks set the highest standards for stiffness and lightness. With the first integrated power meter, you can expect extremely accurate data. The FC-R9100-P is Shimano’s first power meter, as well as Shimano’s first crank-integrated power meter on the market. It retains its unique asymmetrical four-arm spider construction, but with a ‘brain’ mounted on the inside. On its crank arm are the strain gauges. Working perfectly in sync with each other, you can use the extremely precise power data to improve your performance. - Accurate real time data - Compatible with 3rd party displays - Bluetooth / ANT technology - Hollowtech II construction - Hollowglide chain - 11-speed compatible - Waterproof in all conditions - ±2% accuracy of strain gage measured power - Integrated rechargeable battery - Simple zero reset with switch on transmitter - Average weight (170mm, w/o BB): 691 grams (53-39T)/679 grams (50-34T)
Precision, stiffness and power are yours with SRAM's X0 Crankset. It boasts carbon arms with a forged aluminum spine for mountain-topping stiffness and seriously low weight. Gear changes are just as impressive as the stiffness-to-weight ratio thanks to SRAM's super-stiff X-Glide chainrings that deliver lightning-quick shifting that you'll have to experience to believe. From monster climbing XC races to hard-hitting enduro stages and all the rides in between, SRAM's X0 cranks are your ticket to off-road heaven. - Bottom Bracket sold separately
- Intended for XC, Trail and Enduro use - Utilizes Race Face CINCH technology for interchangable spiders in 2X, 3X and direct mount chainring configurations, multiple spindle options and compatability across all relevant frame standards - 30mm spline interface machined from 7050 aluminum alloy - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible for future developments - Includes 68/73mm CINCH spindle and 22/36 ring configuration - BB Options: BB92, 68/73 BSA, 100mm BSA, PF30
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline
$399.99 - $579.99
Shimano's heralded XTR moniker promises genre-defining performance, weight, and style. Shimano's XTR Hollowtech II Race Crankset lives up to the name. The hollow, cold-forged aluminum crankarms are ultra light, yet exceptionally stiff for awesome power transfer and efficiency. XTR chainrings feature computer-designed shift ramps for remarkably fast, clean, and precise front shifting. CloseStep gear combos allow riders to tailor the chainring combos to suit their riding needs.
With FSA's Gossamer Compact Crankset you get more out of every pedal stroke thanks to the stiff cold-forged aluminum crankarms and FSA's smooth-spinning MegaExo bottom bracket. Plus, FSA's precision chainrings are ramped and pinned for crisp shifts and the compact gearing is perfect for conquering the road's ups and downs.
$9.99 - $14.99
• Forged steel • 24 TPI
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$37.99 - $39.99
- 8-speed Road crankset - Square taper interface - Does not include BB - Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt - Crank length: 170mm
- Aluminum Hollowtech-II (HT8) crank-arm to BB-spindle Mounting Bolt - Bolt: only one needed for non-drive side
Designed to work seamlessly with the new wave of 2×10 drivetrains, the 2x utilizes MRP's patented integrated skid chainring protection (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending) and features a dual pulley tensioning system. Notable on the 2x system is the absence of a crank-mounted bash guard or guide ring, instead it relies on the front derailleur and cutting-edge lower pulley assembly for complete chain retention. The integrated skid protects the chainrings from impacts without the added weight of a full bash ring. The dual pulley tensioning system ensures that the chain is properly tensioned and in the right position, keeping it on the chainring in the roughest conditions. The dual pulleys also reduce drag and noise compared to other designs, ensuring a better riding experience. Finally, the raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell. - Removable integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - Dual pulley design provides precise chain engagement while reducing noise and drag - Raised top fin profile prevents the chain from dropping to the BB shell - BB mounted guides are only compatible with traditional, threaded BB systems
- Crank arms are net forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio - Features the "EXI" interface for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools - Provides 3mm range chainline adjustment to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment and let riders fine-tune chainguide set-ups - Features a lightweight, forged, and CNC machined CrMo steel EXI spindle. - BB cups are forged & CNC machined from high strength 6066 aluminum - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood waterproof grease - tested & proven to extend bearing life - Chainrings not included - Compatible with 100mm bottom bracket shells
Designed, tested and manufactured in RaceFace's Canadian facility, the Next SL G4 crank combines proven Race Face carbon bonding technology with the versatile CINCH interface for the lightest crankset in the Race Face lineup. It features fully hollow carbon crank arms and a super alloy pedal insert for maximum weight reduction with improved lateral stiffness; a critical advantage when the chain is under tension at extreme angles like experienced with a 1x system. Interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards means a future-proof crank with versatility to meet all your power transmission needs. - Spindle interface: RaceFace Cinch - 2x Cinch spider chainline: 49.5mm - Boost 2x Cinch spider chainline: 52.5mm - Spindle interface: RaceFace Cinch - Weight: 430g (w/32T direct mount ring and no BB)
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Triple Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff, hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The three chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
For maximum pedaling efficiency, Shimano's 105 Compact Crankset boasts light, strong and stiff hollow, cold forged-aluminum arms, plus an integrated oversize-steel axle. The compact chainrings are also made of cold-forged aluminum and are ramped and pinned for quick, precise shifting.
Whether you're sprinting for the finish line or trying to beat that stoplight, FSA's Carbon Track Crankset is the winning choice. The crankarms are laid up with carbon fiber for a super-light, super-stiff combination you'll love. And, the 49-tooth chainring has no ramps or pins, so it's a true one-speed setup perfect for track or fixie use. This sweet crankset adds class to any bike whether you're circling velodromes or taming city streets.
$172.00 - $186.00
SRAM's Rival OCT Crankset utilizes SRAM's Open Core Technology to save weight and put more power to the road. The crankarms are hollow and forged from 6066 aluminum for maximum strength with minimum weight. Because lightness is nothing without toughness, the Rival proudly boasts SRAM's hard-anodized PowerGlide chainrings for long-lasting durability and quick shifting. Plus, the Rival crankset comes with SRAM's smooth-spinning GXP bottom bracket.
Page 1 of 11 Next page