One of the best ways to upgrade your bike is to increase the shifting performance of your bike. We offer a wide assortment of drivetrain components to get you to that next level of shifting performance and reliability.
- Optimum Power Transfer - Best Balance For Lighter Weight (-7G) And Efficiency - New Designed Crank Arm - Maintains High Rigidity And Reduces Weight - Hollowglide - 4-Arm Construction Crankset - Adapted For Race Specific Disc Brake System - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Redesign The Gear Teeth Profile To Fit Wider Gear Pitch - 50-34T/53-39T/54-42T/55-42T/52-36T - Iconic Design - Chain Line: 43.5
Origin-8's Trackstar Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and features a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth 1/8-inch chainring for excellent power transfer on the road and track.
$219.99 - $224.99
- Various choices for bike and riding style - More durable chainwheel teeth - New 3D composite chain ring's teeth composition is optimized for each chainwheel load out (1x11, 2x11 & 3x11) with steel driving gear teeth and aluminum support gears - Improved driving rigidity - Loose ratio gear combination for minimum shifting gap and maintaining rhythm - Enhanced chain retention - Better sealing and better rotation - Model Number : FC-M8000-2 - Series : DEORE XT - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Bolt Circle Diameter : P.C.D. 96/64mm - Crank Arms : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Bottom Bracket : BB-MT800 / BB-MT800-PA - Chain Line : 48.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68, 73mm
- HOLLOWTECH II Crankset (2x11-speed) Trail Ride Specific HOLLOWTECH II crank arm. Cold Forged aluminum for strength and durability. Interchangeable with all of the new XTR Chainrings - Standard Q-factor (168mm) - HOLLOWGLIDE. Hollow gear construction optimized rigidity, lightweight and durability - Durable teeth. Titanium (2x11/3x11), Stainless steel (single) - Wt: 656g (40-30-22T, w/o BB), 630g (34-24T, w/o BB), 583g (30T, w/o BB) - Model Number : FC-M9020-B2 - Series : XTR - Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II Technology - Cassette Compatibility : 11 - Crank Arm Length : 170 / 175 - Bottom Bracket : SM-BB93 / SM-BB94-41A - Chain Line : 51.8mm - BB Shell Width : 68 / 73
$275.00 - $340.00
Precision, stiffness and power are yours with SRAM's X0 Crankset. It boasts carbon arms with a forged aluminum spine for mountain-topping stiffness and seriously low weight. Gear changes are just as impressive as the stiffness-to-weight ratio thanks to SRAM's super-stiff X-Glide chainrings that deliver lightning-quick shifting that you'll have to experience to believe. From monster climbing XC races to hard-hitting enduro stages and all the rides in between, SRAM's X0 cranks are your ticket to off-road heaven. - Bottom Bracket sold separately
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
The Race Face Atlas crank is the burliest alloy CINCH offering; designed to excel across many disciplines including trail, enduro, DH and freeride. Featuring the versatile CINCH interface for interchangeable spiders, limitless ring combinations, a 30mm alloy spindle and compatibility across all relevant frame standards. - Forged 7050 aluminum alloy arms - Bracing matrix at the back of the crank arms for added stiffness - Industry standard 30mm spline interface - Removable spider offers the ability to convert between existing chainring standards while remaining flexible to future developments - Interchangeable spindle option of the Cinch system allows you to use the same crankset with 68/73mm and 83mm frames, as well as the RF BMX spindle and spider - Spindle diameter: 30mm - Direct mount chainline: 48.5, 55mm (Flipped) - 2X Cinch spider chainline: 47mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider chainline:50mm - Weight: 690g
Harness the power of your tandem team with FSA's Gossamer MegaExo Tandem Crankset. The rear crankset features cold-forged aluminum crankarms, hill-topping 52/39/30 chainrings, a 42-tooth idle chainring, and a proprietary spacer system to fine-tune your chainline.
$102.99 - $116.99
- Series: SORA - Crank Construction: 2-piece crank construction - Bottom Bracket: BB-RS500, BB-RS500-PB - Chain Line: 43.5 - 9-speed - Four-arm BCD
When Quarq set out to build their next-generation power meter, they wanted to build the best-performing power meter for every facet of cycling and triathlon, and for riders at every level. Like its Quarq brethren, the new DZero measures power in the heart of the bicycle—the crankset spider, scientifically proven to be the place for the most accurate measurement. With a new measurement circuit, revised strain gauge design, improved accuracy throughout the pedal stroke and software advances built into the Qalvin App, the DZero represents the state of the art in power meter technology As Quarq’s next generation of power meters, the DZero combines 10 years of technology advances with new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, the new Qalvin BLE app and, for the carbon version, compatibility with BB386EVO bottom brackets. - 10K temperature compensation: Eliminates variables caused by heat and cold to provide an unwavering record of your performance through all conditions - Built to last: Features an IPX7 waterproof rating - Material: CNC Machined Aluminum Spider, Exogram Carbon Crank Arms - Accuracy: 1.5% - Bolt Circle Diameter: 130 BCD, 110 BCD - Q-Factor: 145mm - Wireless Technology: ANT+, Bluetooth low energy technology - Battery: CR2032, 200 hours of riding time - Weight: 578/559 grams (130/110 BCD) - Head Unit Compability: ANT+ and Bluetooth low energy technology compatible head units (available separately) - Compatibility: Traditional 5 bolt chainrings from most manufacturers. Hidden (HB) and Non-hidden Bolt (NHB) patterns. 10-speed, 11-speed, 1X and 2X. *Not compatible with Campagnolo chainrings
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly in tact. - Injection molded plastic crank arm protection - Perfect way to protect your carbon crank investment from scratches and dents from pedal strikes - Material: Injection molded plastic - Recommended Group: XX1, X01, XX, X0
SRAM’s cranks are strong and tough, ready for any kind of ride. So it’s inevitable that pedal strikes and debris will chip away at the end of the crank. SRAM’s Carbon Crank Boot is an upgrade that combats the wear and tear that comes with hard riding. The boot protects the crank from surface damage and keeps the rider’s style perfectly intact.
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Race Face 15mm crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Evolve and Ride cranksets.
Race Face 12mm crank bolt/puller for Respond, Chester, and Ride DH cranksets.
Race Face crank bolt/puller for 2008 and newer Next SL cranks and 2012 and newer Atlas cranks.
$129.99 - $139.99
The Race Face Aeffect crank arm set is designed to handle aggressive trail riding at XC crank weight with an attractive pricepoint. Whether you stick to XC-widths or like to rock the fat rubber, there's an Aeffect for you. This fat-bike-specific crank arm set features the CINCH system with interchangeable spider options and a 24mm EXI interface spindle, compatible with RaceFace X-Type and Hollowtech compatible bottom brackets. The Aeffect is compatible with all CINCH direct mount rings and spiders to easily convert between existing chainring standards including: direct mount, 1x, 2x, and 3x configurations. - Spindle interface: RaceFace EXI - Weight: 715g - Specific models designed for 170mm or 190mm rear-spaced fatbikes 170mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 64.5-66.5mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 67.5-69.5mm - Direct mount: 66-68, 72.5-74.5mm (flipped) 190mm Chainlines: - 2X Cinch spider: 76-78mm - Boost 2X Cinch spider: 79-81mm - Direct mount: 77.5-79.5, 84-86mm (flipped)
$238.00 - $257.00
Whether you ride in ovals or in traffic, SRAM's sleek Omnium Track Crankset provides the stiffness you need to lay down the power. SRAM's proven design is super efficient and the forged aluminum crankarms are impressively strong. Plus, the stout 5mm thick chainring will last for miles.
Shimano XT Left Crank Arm - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
$228.00 - $229.00
Shimano Dura-Ace Left Crank Arm. - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
$311.00 - $340.00
The svelte strength of carbon fiber with the swagger of heavy metal. The Descendant carbon crankset uses a proprietary TRUVATIV carbon construction process that delivers a crankset light enough for XC, yet bold and badass enough for Enduro. Style and substance—Descendant. - Arm Material: Carbon - Chainring Material: Aluminum - Available Arm Lengths: 170mm, 175mm - Compatibility: Any 1x drivetrain - Colors: Black - Bolts: Direct mount - Bottom Bracket: BB30/PF30 68/73mm , GXP/PF GXP 68/73mm - Chainrings: 32t X-SYNC direct mount - Interface: 24mm, 30mm - Chainline: 49.0mm, 52.0mm (BOOST)
With optimized crankarms made from 6061-series aluminum, SRAM's X5 Crankset is stiff, tough and ready to take on the mountain. Its 7075-aluminum X-Glide chainrings have multiple shift points designed for snappy, super-fast shifts up and down and the 44/32/22T gearing gives you plenty of range.
$117.00 - $145.00
SRAM's GX-1000 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Compatible with X-Sync chains - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30, GXP, and Fat Bike GXP - Compatibility: Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Bottom bracket sold separately
$196.00 - $207.00
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Shimano's Claris Crankset makes it easy to find the right gear. Lightweight, stiff aluminum crankarms provide excellent power transfer, while the ramped and pinned chainrings boost shifting speed and precision.
$37.99 - $39.99
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • Bolt pattern: 110 x 5-bolt • Crank length: 170mm
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Single Speed Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum with a 46-tooth stamped-aluminum chainring. It provide excellent stiffness and power transfer.
- AL6061-T6 crank with steel chainrings - 7/8sp compatible - 177mm Q-factor - 48.5mm chainline - Spindle Type: 120 SQR JIS
Page 1 of 11 Next page