$24.99 - $29.00
SRAM road disc brake pads are designed for use with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes (HRD). - For use with Level Ultimate & Level TLM Brakes - Pad Material: Organic - Type: Road/CX - Includes guide pin, clip, & pad spreader
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
$27.00 - $33.00
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide and G2 disc brakes.
$22.00 - $35.69
Origin-8's Pro Pulsion Classic Road Caliper offers excellent braking power for road bikes. A dual pivot design provides solid stopping power and the forged aluminum construction keeps the weight low. A variety of reaches ensure proper fitment and the vast array of colors and finishes let you match your ride, or add an accent.
Improve your braking in dry and wet conditions with Origin-8's Pro-Force Post Pad Set. They fit most cantilever brakes and boast a grippy dual-compound material with channels to shed water for excellent performance and long life. They are also designed to reduce noise.
$25.49 - $38.29
6-Bolt mounting pattern - Wide leg design improves rotor`s lateral stiffness for a consistent and firm braking surface - Stainless steel construction - Torx bolts included
$11.89 - $13.99
- Suitable for light use applications - Good performance at low temperatures - High-density ceramic organic compound for extended pad life - Low rotor wear - Extremely quiet
- Suitable for heavy use applications - Excellent in extreme weather conditions - Superior performance at high temperatures - Virtually unaffected by rain or snow - Exceptional pad life - Pad Style ID: 47 - Compatibility: Shimano RS805/RS505 - Pad Material: Sintered - Backplate: Steel
$11.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
$32.50 - $42.65
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
With copper plated backing plate and sintered front these Kool-Stop metal disc brake pads are designed to give your bike performance braking in extreme conditions, e.g. XC, downhill, trials and dual slalom riding. Kool-Stop pads have a quick break-in period so you get maximum performance during those demanding rides when stopping power, durability and long pad life are required.
$18.25 - $18.70
- High performance compounds recommended for all-conditions - Steel backing
$16.99 - $19.99
Kool-Stop disc pads are made with organic materials that are blended and bound together using a resin. The compounds do include small amounts of metal to improve the braking formula but though this is a mined material the pads are largely organic. The term semi-metallic can also be used. Kool-Stop has found during testing that their disc pads are Rotor Friendly and provide high performance braking throughout the life of the pad. - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
Steel backed disc brake pad with and organic compound. - Fits Zoom Disc Brakes - Steel Back w/ Organic Compound - Qty 1 = enough for 1 wheel
$15.99 - $17.99
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent brake performance and durability.
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Magura) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
$8.00 - $32.99
- T100 Sintered Metallic: long-life, all-condition compound - T106 Semi Metallic: no-bed, shorter-life, quieter compound - Set includes one pair of pads with retention clip
$29.99 - $30.99
- K-Force rotors feature a two piece design balancing weight and braking performance. Weight relieved alloy carrier for added rotor stiffness - Afterburner rotors have an increased surface area for better heat management - Rotors include: (1) 6-bolt/44mmBCD rotor with (6) T-25 rotor mounting bolts - 98g K-Force, 142g Afterburner
- Adapts 35mm CenterLock rotor-mount splines to accept an International Standard 6-bolt, 44mm BCD rotor - Does not fit Saint-style 47mm Oversize CenterLock, and will not work with thicker, aluminum-carrier Hope 2005+ style Mono-series rotors - Designed for up to 210mm rotors - Tabs in adapter mate to (6) M5 rotor bolt holes and is secured by CenterLock-style lockring, sandwiching 6-bolt rotor to adapter - Lockring requires a 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket wrench - CL-IS adapter is black and lockring is black with silver etching: 29g
Key features: - Designed for use on carbon rims - Confirm wheel compatibility before use - Use in mud and grit will accelerate rim wear - 520554 is the Shimano style Flash Evo and fits Shimano and SRAM - 520555 is the Campagnolo style Race Pro
$17.39 - $34.99
- Hinged 2 finger lever - Forged alloy construction - 2 piece hinged clamp - Compatible with caliper and U-brake applications - Fits 22.2mm (7/8") handlebars - 166g pair
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
$169.99 - $170.00
Disc brake power, rim brake weights — at 170-grams per caliper Avid's BB7 Road SL brakes pack a punch in a flyweight package. Used with your road-style, drop bar levers, they provide precision actuation as well as tool-free pad wear adjustment and replacement. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition. Plus titanium mounting and rotor bolts shave even more grams on this great disc setup.
Attach your IS Mount disc brake brackets with premium SRAM mounting bolts. These bolts are made from stainless steel for a lifetime of use and come with thread-locking compound already applied.
$25.99 - $38.00
$19.00 - $27.00
Clean up your handlebar with Avid's MatchMaker X clamp. It combines mounts for your SRAM shifters and Avid brake levers into one simple, sleek unit so you can shed grams and keep your bars nice and tidy. You can also integrate RockShox's XLoc remote for maximum convenience and ease of use.
$24.99 - $30.00
Zipp's Tangente Cork Brake Pads are perfect for Zipp wheels with carbon braking surfaces. They are made of a composite cork polymer for consistent brake response and to reduce glazing from the intense heat caused by braking on carbon. As a result, the Tangente cork pads avoid the brake pulsation produced by residue buildup from rubber pads and can even eliminate pulsation from rims with previous buildup. These pads have a unique shape with more material in the front to improve durability and shed water. Although the composite material wears similarly to low-temperature rubber compounds, the Tangente cork pads last longer than most rubber carbon-specific pads because of the shape and 0.5 mm greater overall thickness.
Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.