700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- 27"x 1 1/4 alloy road wheels assembled in the USA - Alex AP18 silver anodized alloy 27" rims w/ 36 holes - Extremely strong dual cavity rim profile developed for Sta-TruWheels, Inc. - KT alloy road hub silver road hub - Offered with silver UCP spokes - QR wheel
- The 44mm Clincher is the the best all-purpose carbon clincher wheelset in the Boyd lineup. - No matter what type of riding you are doing, the 44mm depth with improved aerodynamic profile will be a great option for you.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Shimano Acera HB-T3000 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 18.4mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Silver - Rim Drilling 36 - Hub Model Formula FM-21-QR - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type Stainless - Valve Schrader - Rim External Width 24.4mm - Depth 16mm - Rim Model Alex DM18 - Skewers Included Yes
Zipp's 303 S Tubeless Disc Brake wheelset provides today's cyclists the versatility they demand with the speed they crave. Expanding greatly on its heritage of conquering the Spring Classics, this 303 wheelset maintains its ideal-for-every-terrain 45mm rim depth but adds a significantly wider internal width to provide greater performance and ride quality in almost every measurable way. This wheelset is tubeless for disc-brake bikes, allowing the ability to run wide tires at lower pressures for race-ready speed on or off the pavement. The 303 S is among our lightest wheelsets, optimized for top aero performance with a 28mm tire but capable of handling gravel tires up to 50mm wide. - Wide rims optimize tire profile to allow lower tire pressure, especially with tubeless. The result is a larger contact patch for increased grip and confident cornering, descending, and handling in wet conditions. - Lower tire pressures and larger volume provides a compliant ride with fewer vibrations. - Significant watt savings when running larger tires at lower pressure. - Wide, hookless rims create a seamless transition to the tire, reducing drag. - Fastest with 28mm, but fits wide gravel tires as well - New Zipp graphics and cosmetic identity that scream speed
The ENVE 45 is a modern multi-purpose road wheel in every way. Riders with inclinations toward racing and hard solo efforts will find the rim's drag-taming and cross-wind defying shape a welcome upgrade to their rides. Those with inclinations towards the road lost and forgotten will find the rim's width and anti-pinch flat technology complementary to higher-volume tubeless road tires. All said, the ENVE 45 is everything that the dynamic modern road rider needs, and nothing that they don't. - Application: Road, Road Race, Triathlon, All-Road - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Tire Compatibility: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1541g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
- The Prologue Series is a series of budget-friendly, economical wheel builds. - By utilizing a more automated layup process (which adds approximately 20 grams per rim), costs are kept down to spec a wheelset that has incredible performance for half to one-third of the costs of premium models. - The Prologue rims feature a hooked tire interface so you can use any tire brand at any pressure and not worry about the catastrophic tire blow-offs that a road hookless rim can suffer. - All Prologue series wheels come with the Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - Built with Pillar Aero 1423 spokes and external brass nipples, the Prologue is built to be a great budget upgrade that can be used for everyday riding
HG 1800 Spline wheels help you participate in rides again; commute to work, plan longer trips, or simply discover the joy of cycling. E-road bikes are there to assist riders to keep going. In doing so, the wheels undergo higher loads and torques on longer distances, due to the extra weight and power from the specific frame/motor constructions. Hybrid Road wheels are built to assist with these additional loads by increasing the strength of the individual components that make up the wheel. - Aluminum, sleeved rim joint rim - Hooked bead, tubeless ready - Inner width of 24 mm supports tires up to 50 mm - 25mm Rim Heightt - 370 Spline hub with 18T Ratchet LN System - DT Swiss tubeless ready tape installed, DT Swiss tubeless valve and valve guard included
$1,391.90 - $1,441.90
CRC 1400 Spline wheels are ready to conquer the harshest conditions with convenience. Never mind if the conditions are windy, muddy or rainy, the CRC 1400 Spline is ready to conquer them all. The aero-optimized rim supports your high speeds on descents and on the hunt for your competitors, no matter where the wind blows. The rim profile is tubeless ready, allowing you to take advantage of the technology and simply and conveniently change the tires according to the prevailing conditions of the track. This will ensure you always find the sweet spot between traction and rolling resistance.
The pinnacle of aluminum road wheels. The ceramic OXIC surface coating brings brake performance to rim brakes like it has never be seen before. The rims are wide, asymmetric, and lightweight, making for an outstanding stiffness to weight ratio. If set up tubeless, supreme comfort and grip are added to the athletic character. - OXiC rim surface technology for improved braking performance and wear - Tubeless Ready rim compatible with standard clincher tires - 240 hub with 36t SL ratchet system and ProLock Squorx ProHead spokes built with two-cross lacing - Factory installed tubeless-ready tape - Includes titanium RWS skewer, tubeless valve, 10-speed spacer and Swissstop BXP blue brake pads
The SES 2.3 is purpose-built for the mountains. Ultra-light, respectfully aerodynamic, and optimized for tubeless tires, the SES 2.3 raises the bar for performance through hilly and mountainous terrain. - Carbon fiber consctruction using continuously running fibers throughout the rim, tapering laminates, and removing excess material - 28mm front and 32mm rear rim depths provide crosswind stability and flatland aerodynamic efficiency to descend confidently and carry speed in the flat valleys between climbs - Hookless bead tubeless technology reduces weight, improves comfort, maintains strength, and ensures an exacting rim bead seat - Premium Road Hubs bring efficiency, longevity, and simplicity: Cold-forged and machined 6061 alloy for durable lightweight performance - Tubeless and disc brake only
Centerlock hubs on tubeless-ready rims. Includes convertible endcaps for Quick-release and Thru-Axle
The ARC 1400 DiCut delivers its full potential whenever your race turns nasty. In gusty wind conditions and on hilly, twisting courses, these wheels give you a decisive advantage, allowing you to stay in the aero position and save valuable power. Small and light riders will love the wheels' superior aero stability, making them a perfect choice for almost every terrain. - AERO+ optimized rims by Swiss Side - Stainless steel bearings
The ARC 1400 DiCut wheels also benefit from the AERO+ profile supporting safe riding in the aero position through optimal aerodynamics. The combination of new and proven aero components allows cyclists to control many riding situations at high speeds. - AERO+ optimized rims by Swiss Side - Stainless steel bearings
- Campagnolo's first dedicated gravel wheel - UD carbon fiber with laquerless finish, ASTM 2 & DIN EN 17406 Category 2 certified - Proprietary 2-way fit technology, no need for tubeless tape - Asymmetrical rim profile with mini-hook to sustain higher pressures on smaller tires, 25mm internal width can handle 38mm up to 76mm tires - 1485g wheelset weight, 120kg weight limit
Proven ENVE gravel wheel technology comes to the Foundation family with the AG25. Ready for high-speed adventure. - Intended Use: Gravel, Bikepacking - Inner rim width: 25mm - Recommended Tire Size: 36mm – 50mm - Tubeless Optimized; Tube Compatible Preparation is key to a successful adventure into uncharted territories. Our experiences developing and riding the flagship G Series and M Series have created a quiver of performance enhancing features that have been incorporated into the AG25. Features like our patented Wide Hookless Bead, tuned carbon materials, external nipples and our Foundation Road Hub all come together for a gravel wheel that's more than the sum of its parts. It's ready to take an already exceptional bike to a level of even higher performance and higher fun. Wide Hookless Bead Flat Protection Goodbye to pinch flats: The cringe-inducing impact between rock and rim is something we've all experienced when the desire to shred trail overwhelms our better judgement. Unless you're running too much tire pressure, that impact will typically result in a pinch flatted tire. Gravel Ride Tune By using on board data acquisition equipment and aligning it with subjective test ride feedback, our laminate design team have refined the AG25 to deliver a ride quality that is both responsive and compliant, supportive yet forgiving. - Shallow rim depth of 21mm allows improves vertical compliance and vibration damping - Rim cross-section and laminate optimized for responsive power transmission and cornering stability Built to Shrug Off Your Bad Ideas So, you've decided to descend that mountain bike trail on your gravel rig. Or maybe you didn't have a choice, it was the only way to get from point A to point B. No worries, we encourage it. Which is why we've designed and tested the Foundation AG wheels using our proven M Series impact testing protocol. The result is a wheel that inspires confidence when you need it the most, even when you aren't looking for it. External Molded Nipples Reliability first, serviceability also first: By employing ENVE's patented molded spoke hole technology and configuring it for external nipples, you can rest assured that you're riding a wheel that's been built for reliability and serviceability when you need it most. Enve Foundation Road Hub Utilizing ENVE's core hub technologies the Foundation Road Hub delivers a high performance, maintenance-free ride experience. - Flange spacing and hub shell geometry designed to maximize performance metrics such as wheel and drive stiffness - ID360 40t drive mechanism delivers efficient and responsive power transmission - Maintenance free premium full contact sealed NTN steel bearings - Perfect Preload USA Made, Protected for Life It's no secret that we at ENVE are proud of our U.S. based manufacturing capabilities. Like all our rims, the Foundation Collection and its AG25 are handmade and assembled in our Ogden, Utah based, state-of-the-art carbon wheel manufacturing facility. The AG25 is covered under ENVE's Lifetime Incident Protection program and 5 Year Factory Warranty.
- Position Rear - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 135mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body Shimano HG - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore FH-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
Talk about features! These wheels have everything anyone could ever ask for: leading aerodynamics, certified Road Tubeless compatibility without rim strips, unrivaled braking performance, outstanding durability and competitive weight. Don’t take our word for it - check out the results from our exhaustive wind tunnel testing. Riding these wheels in a 40-kilometer time trial saves a whopping 14 seconds over the next fastest wheel. Riders concerned with finishing times and power output can’t afford not to buy these groundbreaking wheels. These aren’t simply race-day only wheels, they’re built strong. Easton’s industry-leading carbon lay-up process provides smooth, consistent braking. Like every high-end wheel in the Easton line, EC90 Aero 55 wheels are entirely built by hand from start to finish and acoustically tuned. These wheels combine top-end materials, a methodical build and an advanced rim design. They are extraordinarily fast wheels that will roll true for years to come.
We’ve upgraded our venerable EA90 SL wheels, dropping weight and increasing strength. Now, for the first time, Easton is making a tubeless ready wheelset. This allows for durable Sapim straight-pull spokes with standard nipples, enhancing durability and reducing the need for proprietary parts. A completely redesigned rim features a category-leading 19.5mm internal rim in a deeper and stiffer 27mm blunt shaped rim that borrows from our aerodynamic Fantom shape. Finally, these battle-tested wheels are centered on our award-winning Echo hubs. This wheelset is completely hand-built and acoustically tuned using Easton’s painstaking wheel building methods.
The disc brake road revolution has arrived. The EA90 SL Disc combines the stout 19.5-millimeter internal tubeless EA90 SL rim with Easton’s M1 6-bolt disc hubs that have received an A+ Future-Proof rating by Velonews. Hubs easily converts from out of the box 9x100 and 10x135 quick release to 15x100 & 12x100; parts sold separately. These wheels are light, fast and bombproof. Best of all, they rely on standard Sapim double-butted straight-pull spokes and straight-pull spokes and standard external alloy nipples, so they’re easy to maintain and service.
- Position Front - Wheel Diameter/ISO 700C / 622 - Axle Type QR - Hub Spacing 100mm - Wheel-Brake Comp. Rim and Disc IS 6-bolt - Freehub Body - - Wheel Tire Type Clincher - Rim Material Aluminum - Rim Construction Double wall - Rim Internal Width 19mm - Rim inner width range 0-21.9mm - Rim Color Black - Rim Drilling 32 - Hub Model Shimano Deore HB-M525 - Wheel Weight - - Spoke Type DT Stainless - Valve Presta - Rim External Width 24mm - Depth 17.5mm - Rim Model Mavic A119 - Skewers Included Yes
$1,400.00 - $1,750.00
The ENVE 65 is a modern speed specialist in every way. Triathletes and road racers seeking PRs in their objectives against the clock will find their efforts rewarded by the ENVE 65. - Application: Road Race, Triathlon, Time-Trial - Internal Rim Width: 21mm - Compatible Tire Size: Tubeless 25c or larger - Wheelset Weight: 1641g - Real World Foundation Aero Technology - Wide Hookless Bead provides pot-hole protection - Tubeless Optimized for Rolling Fast and Fewer Flats - Lifetime Incident Protection and 5 Year Factory Warranty - Handmade in Ogden, Utah
Find the road less travelled on the new EA70 AX. Joining forces with the EA70 and EC70 AX Bar in our AX adventure road line, the new EA70 AX wheel has the durability to withstand trail riding but is translated to drop bar applications with center lock hubs and 11-speed road compatibility. From bikepacking adventures loaded with gear, to washboarded gravel descents with only your wheels and tires providing the compliance, we have you covered. The welded tubeless ready rim boasts a generous 24mm internal rim width that increased tire volume and gives an optimal tire profile for 35 to 50C tires. It’s the perfect wheel to round out any adventure drop bar build.
- GVL stands for gravel, and Greenville, SC where Boyd wheels are handbuilt. - Prologue series wheels are built Skyuka hubs featuring 10-degree engagement and Abec 3 sealed cartridge bearings. - Built with Pillar TB2018 round double butted spokes and external brass nipples, the Prologue is built to be a great budget upgrade that can be ridden hard in even the most demanding conditions.
$127.49 - $151.99
Silver anodized alloy rim w/ 32 holes - KT silver alloy road hub - Stainless steel spokes - QR wheel
- Bombproof lightweight alloy wheelset. - Snappy and responsive, perfect for fast rides on the road, gravel, and cyclocross. - With the wide 21mm internal width, the Altamont is perfectly suited to road rides with 25mm+ tires and even gravel rides with up to 44mm tires. - A unique tubeless locking bead shelf helps prevent burping at even the lowest tire pressures, yet can withstand the high pressures of road tires. - A 2.8mm spoke offset makes for a better-balanced wheel with more event spoke tension between the right and left sides. - The result is a wheelset perfect for training, racing, or general performance riding.
Rims: Evo Tour 19 700C / 29" - ETRTO 622-19 - Inner width: 19mm - 6061-T6 Alloy - Double Wall - Powder Coat satin black finish - CNC machined sidewalls - Drilled for Schrader valve - Rim or Disc Brake compatible - 36 holes Rear hub: - QR 10x135mm (Quick Release binder included) - 6-Bolt ISO disc mount - 6061-T6 Alloy - Anodized black finish - Adjustable bearings - Rubber seals - HG freehub compatible with 8/9/10 speed
- Zipp’s ultimate road racing wheelset. Aerodynamically efficient and stable in all wind conditions. - Optimized for 28mm tubeless tires at lower pressure for reduced rolling resistance and vibration damping. - Total System Efficiency (TSE) approach addresses wind resistance, gravity, rolling resistance, and vibration losses. - More than 400 grams lighter than its predecessor - Hookless rims for a more seamless and aerodynamic transition between tire and the rim - Cognition V2 Hubset with an updated Axial Clutch V2 mechanism for quicker engagement, lower friction, and improved durability. - Center locking rotor interface. Lockring is included with the wheels - 1360g - Lifetime warranty
Great Commuter/Cross/Trekking wheel - Double wall STW rim 36 holes - Shimano HB-M590 hub - Stainless steel DT Swiss spokes
SHAMAL Carbon Disc Brake wheels are a renewed icon that maintains its blazing, indefatigable soul, like the wind from which it takes its name. The wide rim channel makes this wheel a complete all-rounder for road or gravel use on long biking adventures. - Carbon rim with unidirectional finish and a differentiated front/rear profile, modern rounded profile, new aluminum hubs, cup-and-cone bearing system - 21 mm internal rim width supports multiple tire sizes and uses - 2-Way Fit profile allows for both clincher and tubeless tires - Black aluminum monolithic disc hub with cup-and-cone bearings Specifications: - Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Wheel Size: 700c - ISO Diameter: 622 / road / 29" - Rim Width (Internal): 21mm - Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher