- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
Be seen with CatEye's Omni 3 Taillight, which uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Three super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 200 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
- 1 super bright LED - Easy On/Off - Never worry waterproof design - Universal rubber bracket
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Long battery life combined with simple, tool-free mounting makes MSW Mouse lights a great economical pick to be seen on the road. - Simple, tool-free mounting on bars from 22.2 - 35mm - 3 lighting modes: high, low, flash - CR2032 battery included
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a Cateye ORB for your next ride. The ORB pairs a sleek, compact design housed in an alloy chassis. Conveniently, the lens itself serves as the light’s operating switch and is protected from inadvertent triggers due to the housing’s design while still allowing for side visibility. The ORB is available in front and rear versions and both feature 3 separate operating modes. Installation is quick and easy thanks to the heavy-duty rubber mounting strap and the rear version features an angled mount for seat post use. - Simple, lightweight and compact safety set perfect for kids and adults seeking a little more visibility - Easy installation and push button operation - Universal mounting strap easily attaches to bars from 22mm to 32mm - Side cut outs provide visibility from a wide angle for additional safety - Powered by two CR2032 cells
Small, compact, quick and easy - there's no reason not to grab a pair of ORB's for your next ride. Features - Simple, lightweight, and compact design - Easy installation and switch operation - Universal rubber band - Battery type: CR2032 x2 - Mount size: ~22-32mm Modes/Run Time - Constant: 50 hours - Rapid flashing: 100 hours - Slow flashing: 100 hours
The TL 6.0 will help keep you safe and seen from behind (210-degree visibility). The TL 6.0 operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 60 hours on flash. Features - Lumen Output: 25 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 60h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 70g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Increased safety with 210° of Visibility - Budget Friendly Rear Lighting System - 25 Lumen taillight with Eye Catching Flash Patterns - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Up to 60h
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
CatEye's Omni 5 Taillight uses Omni Directional Technology for 360 degrees of visibility. Five super-bright LEDs light up in three different modes so you can customize the pattern and get run times up to 120 hours. Plus, CatEye's tool-free mount makes installation a breeze.
Compact, stylish, and weighing just 12g, the Wearable mini easily attaches to your bike, helmet, pack, or pocket and delivers an astonishing 550 hours runtime. And, with a host of different modes, it will enhance your visibility wherever you ride. - Compact and low profile - Clip-on bracket for easy installation to backpacks, saddle bags, clothing, or helmet - Rubber strap bike / helmet mount included - Magnet included - 3 modes - CR2032 x 1 - Mode memory function
- COB bright 10 chip LED - Micro-USB charging cable included - Weather-tough water resistant design - Flashing low battery indicator - Dual orientation universal rubber bracket
Simple operation with three super-bright LEDs make the RedBat your go-to taillight for being seen. Solid and flashing visibility options for day and night riding. - 3 LEDs under a red lens (1 lumen) - 4 functions: steady, flashing, chasing, random - 19–40mm diameter bracket - Also works clipped to a bag/waistband - 2 AAA batteries included - Runtimes/Modes: 70 hours in Solid mode, and 160-250 hours in Flashing mode
Planet Bike's Spok Taillight ensures you'll be seen for up to a mile! It boasts a super-bright LED and a translucent casing that allows 220 degrees of visibility. The rubber strap can be used to mount the Spok on seatposts or odd shaped tubes of all sorts and sizes. And, this little baby runs up to 100 hours with the included CR 2032 battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Three bright LEDs with over 270 degrees of weather-resistant visibility. Send the right signal Added visibility. Flare 1 is powered by three ultra-bright LEDs that provide over 75 hours of run time on only two AAA batteries. Batteries included—when else does that ever happen? Product details - Be seen with Bontrager's focused optics and over 270-degree visibility - Three bright white, environmentally-friendly LEDs - Three modes—steady high beam, flashing and random flashing - 80+ hour run time - Includes AAA batteries and a seat post clamp
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
- USB multi-purpose safety light can be used on clothes, helmets, or bikes - 360° bracket allows multiple mounting options for a variety of applications - 25 lumen output through 9 COB chip LEDs - 5 modes offer day and night uses - 4 to 6-hour runtime
Topeak's RedLite II mounts on seatposts, seat bags and seatstays. Its 4 super-bright LEDs shine through a 220-degree, wide-angle, reflective lens to alert traffic approaching from almost anywhere. The RedLite's watch-style lithium batteries (included) offer up to 100 hours of run time. Plus, you can choose from constant or blinking mode.
$16.99 - $18.49
Compact, super-lightweight USB rechargeable LED cycling taillight. Its durable co-molded construction is minimal and has an IPX7 water-resistance rating. A versatile mounting strap quickly mounts to a variety of post sizes. Five output modes offer up to 5-lumens and the custom Wide Angle Optics lens provides 270° of visibility. The Femto USB Rear can run for up to 15 hours and is easily rechargeable with the included Micro USB cable. A secure, threaded composite matrix cover keeps the USB port clean and sealed. The Femto USB is perfect for commuters and recreational riders looking for a simple and inexpensive way to add visibility. Specs - Max Lumens: 5 - Weight: 23g - Max Runtime: 15 hours - Recharge Time: 2:30
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
- Dynamo operated - Compatible with 6V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Mounting distance 50 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
- Compatible with 6-12V E-bike battery - Integrated reflector - Water and shock resistant - Mounting distance 50 mm - Visible from the side - 40g
Page 1 of 5 Next page