Take charge of the night! The HeadLux 100 USB features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright 0.5W white LEDs provide up to 100 lumens with three light modes so you can see even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap making it simple to use and a great value. - Max Lumens: 100 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright 0.5 W white LEDs - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approx): 3 Modes / 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr (approx) - Mount: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars - Waterproof IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2 cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9" - Weight: 32g / 1.13oz
Charged to be seen! The TailLux 25 USB design features convenient cable-free charging with a direct USB port plug. Two super-bright LEDs provide 25 lumens and three light modes, so you can be seen up to 2km away—even on the darkest nights. Bi-directional tool-free mounting and removal are accomplished by a single silicone strap, making it simple to use on seatposts, seatstays, or Topeak bags. - Max Luminous Intensity: 25 Lumens - Lamp: 2 super bright red LED's - Light Housing: Engineering grade polymer - Battery: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time: 3 modes / 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) - Charging: USB port / 2 hr - Mounting: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 – 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags - Waterproof IPX 6 - Size: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" - Weight: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip)
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
- 8 lumen, single LED safety light - 2 modes - solid and flashing - Up to 110 hour run time with 2 CR2032 batteries (included) - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstay, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light boasts two LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and two flashing modes, and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 180 hour run time • Includes one 2032 button cell battery • 4-Super bright LED`s • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • ROHS Certified • Water resistant
- 20-lumen COB chip LED tail light - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - IPX3 water-resistant rating
Sunlite's 330 Taillight helps you be seen. It sports a 100 hour run time with a 1/2 watt 3 LED system. The housing is water resistant and it has steady and flashing modes.
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 8
Put it on your seatpost, put it on your seatstays, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes almost everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 24 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 1.5 ~ 6 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 8 lumen safety tail light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- USB rechargeable 3 lumen safety light - 4 modes including 1 solid and 3 flashing settings - Multi-fit rubber strap attachment - Charging cable included
• 2 x 0.5 watt super bright red LEDs • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable battery • 2 mode (steady / flashing) • 2 to 4.5 hour run time • Includes USB charging cable • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Water resistant
- COB style LED rear safety light in the shape of a heart - Perfect for cruisers, kids bikes or anyone that is feeling the love and desires a little extra flair on their ride - USB rechargeable with integrated low battery indicator Modes: 5 Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: USB Lumens: 15 Lumen Range: 1-100
- 5 super bright LEDs - Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries with USB cable - 2.5 ~ 5 hours run time per charge - 3 modes (2 Steady, 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit silicone strap - Water-resistant silicone body - Rechargable: USB
- Flat COB chip rear LED light with 38 individual COB chips - USB rechargeable 300 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 7 modes including a high and low setting and 5 flashing settings - Daytime flash modes enhances safety in any conditions or time of day - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (double click button to check) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Mount: seatpost - Lumens: 20
- USB-rechargeable rear light with 42 COB LED chips - 7 different modes featuring two steady modes and 5 flashing settings - Innovative quick-release bracket can be attached to seat posts or helmets - Low-battery warning and integrated battery protection - Weighs only 26 grams
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 100 - Mount: Rubber strap
Portland Design Works' Red Planet Taillight will enhance your visibility after dark. It boasts five bright LEDs with three modes to notify others of your presence. And, the Red Planet includes mounts for a seatpost, seatstay, and backpack, so you can put it wherever you want. - Five red LEDs - Steady, blinking and dance modes - Stayputnik mount included - Runs on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 45 g (1.6 oz)
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
The PDW Kepler eBike Tail Light offers up 220 degrees of visibility. Compatible with any 6V-15V system, this light has 3 super-bright red LED's. Equipped with a pre-installed Bosch plug, the Kepler eBike Tail Light is ready to plug directly into any Bosch eBike system. The Bosch plug can also easily be clipped off for direct wiring into other eBike systems. - Seatpost or seatstay mounting - 220 degrees of visibility - 25 Lumens - 48" cable length - Remove Bosch plug to work with any 6V-15V e-bike system
Portland Design Works' Danger Zone Taillight will enhance your visibility like the beacon on a jetfighter with two 1/2-watt LEDs. It boasts three modes and includes seatpost, seatstay,. and backpack mounts, too. - ?Two 0.5 watt red LEDs by Nichia Brand - Three modes: zZz, a-HA!, and Rock Steady - Up to 50 hours run time on 2xAAA batteries (included) - Includes Stayputnik seatpost mount - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 57g (2oz)
The Gravity Tail Light has a built-in accelerometer that detects deceleration or swerving and automatically changes to a super-bright, solid beam to warn following traffic. - Automatic accelerometer brake light function shines 100 lumens bright - 2 Modes (runtime): Solid - 20 lumens (12 hours), Flash - 80 lumens (30 hours) - USB-rechargeable li-polymer battery - Includes brackets for seatpost and seatstay mounting
Make sure you have excellent rear visibility at night with the Blinky 3. This sweet taillight aims 3 bright LEDs directionally to provide visibility from up to a mile away. Its soft-touch power switch accesses flashing or steady modes for up to 100 hours of run time on the 2 AAA batteries (included). And, it includes seatpost and seatstay mounts.
Planet Bike's Spok Taillight ensures you'll be seen for up to a mile! It boasts a super-bright LED and a translucent casing that allows 220 degrees of visibility. The rubber strap can be used to mount the Spok on seatposts or odd shaped tubes of all sorts and sizes. And, this little baby runs up to 100 hours with the included CR 2032 battery. There's even a keychain hole for portability!
Maximize your visibility with this amazing taillight. The Blinky 7 aims 7 bright LEDs directionally to provide over 220 degrees of light visible from up to a mile away! The ultra-compact case is weatherproof, light and durable. And, the Blinky 7 includes a bike mount, clip mount and arm strap. Plus, the included 2 AAA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
Stand out at night! The Blinky 3H combines 3 bright LEDs with a parabolic reflector for up to a mile of visibility. And, its self-leveling helmet mount ensures optimum visibility as you ride. It also includes seatpost and seatstay mounts. The Blinky 3H has steady and flashing modes and runs for up to 100 hours on the included AAA battery. Also, this light includes a reflective lens and side reflective strips for extra safety.
Page 1 of 4 Next page