Now is your chance to get that fabulous bike that you have always wanted...for much less! See the listing below! We are updating this page daily with new models as they become available! Check back frequently! A few important things you should know (refer to bottom of page)
BIKE RENTALS & DEMOS AVAILABLE
A few important things you should know
1. All of our rental and demo bikes come with a full original lifetime warranty on the frame and manufacturer warranty on parts. Click for Trek warranty information and Santa Cruz warranty information. Warranty coverage starts when Cahaba Cycles received the bikes (approx. September 2018), not the date you purchased your demo or rental from Cahaba. * some exclusions
2. Rental/Demo bikes do not come with pedals with the exception of the X - Calibers and the Roscoes. We have fantastic pedals in stock
3. Cahaba Service plans for demo/rental bikes can be purchased for $250 (unlimited 25 hour standard tune ups) for 3 years. see details here
4. Most of the higher end mountain bikes have been set up tubeless. Some have been re-charged(sealant added) recently. Some have not. We have not re-charged every mtb that is in the demo sale. Buyer is responsible for the cost of a re-charge if needed at a later time.
5. All of our rental/demo bikes have been tuned and refurbished as to make them in good condition. However, they are used! There will be scratches and wear and tear. If this bothers you, we will be happy to show you one of our new shiny bikes on the showroom floor!
6. While we normally transfer product for your convenience, we can not transfer any demo or rental bikes from store to store. If you are interested in looking at one or taking a test ride you will have to go the particular store in which it lives.
7. Layayway is available! We do require 50% down payment
8. Ride Now Pay Later is also available (12 months no interest)
As always, we are happy to answer any of your questions...and thank you for your business!
Cahaba Cycles Team